The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she stuck him in his cot so he can’t move around again. And why’s she still not in the office?
Babyandmebychris more like

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why’s she stuck him in his cot so he can’t move around again. And why’s she still not in the office?
Babyandmebychris more like
He always has to be in something whether it be the cot or the highchair. Cant have him crawling!

Reactions: 10
This women is deluded anyway. Sarah didn’t send you one for free out of the goodness of her heart. She sent you one that you paid for. For £7 postage and as a business she should be getting insured for lost items by the Royal Mail and refunded.
That’s if it was even sent in the first place, but giving her the benefit of the doubt, it’s still not kind of Sarah, she’s a BUSINESS by law she has to ensure you receive what you paid for

“if you are going to trust any review trust this one”

so. One blanket got lost, and Sarah sent the ‘lady’ not one replacement but an extra free one too....someone’s got a very lot high profit margin to be doing that.

Sending them to yourselves isn’t profit Sarah Hun

From another review “Do you honestly think Sarah would sell anything but the best quality blankets and teething rings. In the position herself and her family are in... “

Do I think Sarah and Chris would sell tit to kids when their own position is having to sell the house, having no sponsors, no flash holidays and private school bills to pay... yes, I a very lot do

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just a thought, do you think they get any child support/maintenance from Izzy’s dad? If so, how much is spent on things, like shoes, clothes, exshettra. Maybe that is why the cheap shoes and clothes. In the US most states both parents earnings and the number of other children into account in figuring out child support. Since they started earning a nice income maybe she had to pay Izzy’s dad support and that is why Izzy doesn’t see him any more. Just a thought.

Do you want to build a snowman? We could snow sculptures of creepy and lazy.
Hell yes, we don’t get snow here so it will be a novelty 😂🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That "review" is hilarious and has blatantly been written by Sarah herself. Who else would call her a "supermum"? She honestly has such a high opinion of herself, its laughable. That review is so obviously fake :LOL:

Also interesting that no one called Alanna Burton actually follows the Baby and Me page on Insta :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
You have a good point here. She got the money back on a gift card, meaning she didn't have the receipt. They run a business, so should keep all receipts. The fact they didn't have this receipt... 🤔 Cashing in on IFAM gifts, are you Sarah? Naughty, naughty.

The ones with Sarah are so bleeping cringe.
Not as cringe as the ones Creepo did (snarling teeth face).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Conveniently went lost in the post!! 🤥🤥🤥I.e. it was never dispatched!!

Above and beyond to offer solutions, the only 2 solutions here are to dispatch next day delivery or refund!!🙄
A SUPERMUM 😂 Don't flatter yourself Lazy 😂

I especially like the "after some research she revealed" revealed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

So many fake reviews on here
So many fake reviews on here! Very unfair! I ordered a teething ring, yes delivery was delayed but we were kept informed as the business had just opened and was inundated with orders (As shown on Instagram”

did they miss the bit on Instagram where they were on holiday for a week????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not only that it says "you reviewed Baby&me by Sarah Ingham'
That's what it says when you yourself have left a review not when you're just reading it. View attachment 57176

Absolute super idea to leave yourself reviews Sarah but at least try to cover up your bullshit, I hear someone close to you is quite good at that. Quick Granny Jane get bashing out some more reviews.
If it was real (which we know it’s not), why does she assume that pos reviews are IFam? Just because someone bought a blanket, doesn’t mean they came via their channels.

Reactions: 9
That's what it says when you yourself have left a review not when you're just reading it. View attachment 57176

Absolute super idea to leave yourself reviews Sarah but at least try to cover up your bullshit, I hear someone close to you is quite good at that. Quick Granny Jane get bashing out some more reviews.
Yet another major balls up. Great work Lazy!(y)

Conveniently went lost in the post!! 🤥🤥🤥I.e. it was never dispatched!!

Above and beyond to offer solutions, the only 2 solutions here are to dispatch next day delivery or refund!!🙄
She probably offered her a place at the Scary Shortle Tea Party as a way of compensation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If the right people get hold of this, her business is done. I can't stop laughing at how stupid she has been 😂 what a knobhead. "Supermum" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This women is deluded anyway. Sarah didn’t send you one for free out of the goodness of her heart. She sent you one that you paid for. For £7 postage and as a business she should be getting insured for lost items by the Royal Mail and refunded.
That’s if it was even sent in the first place, but giving her the benefit of the doubt, it’s still not kind of Sarah, she’s a BUSINESS by law she has to ensure you receive what you paid for

“if you are going to trust any review trust this one”

so. One blanket got lost, and Sarah sent the ‘lady’ not one replacement but an extra free one too....someone’s got a very lot high profit margin to be doing that.

Sending them to yourselves isn’t profit Sarah Hun

From another review “Do you honestly think Sarah would sell anything but the best quality blankets and teething rings. In the position herself and her family are in... “

Do I think Sarah and Chris would sell tit to kids when their own position is having to sell the house, having no sponsors, no flash holidays and private school bills to pay... yes, I a very lot do
Who waits 7 weeks for something to be delivered before contacting the company? Fans scared of upsetting C&S, and being blocked, that’s who.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Also says “add photo” so that’s more proof it’s her own review

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When Granny Jane realises Sarah was stupid enough to publicly share the screenshot she sent to her in confidence of her latest work 🤣🤣

IMG_20191114_151017.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So sad at nearly 8 months Jace doesnt know how to 'move' there always seems to be something infront of him so he cant put his hands down/learn to crawl.
I'm sure his legs are stuck in that position. I remember they put him on his back briefly a couple of weeks ago and his legs were in the same position as if he was sitting up. I wonder if he can lay flat when he's sleeping (not on Lazy) but in the cot?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.