The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The part that pisses me off is that she doesn't care about spoiling the Elf on the shelf or Santa for all the younger children who watch. These kids are seeing Sarah show off these gifts that she’ll then put in the girls Christmas Eve box and tell her children it’s from the Elf yet the young kids who are watching have seen Sarah say so and so have gifted us this item and you ifam can get 20% off if you tell your parents to buy you one. 🙄
Yes they have spoilt it by showing all the present buying and spoiling the magic of Christmas - I guess it’ll be another room full of Christmas presents they’ll never use and just creating another boring vlog 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 13
They spoil Christmas every year for all the children !!
With the ridiculous amount of presents they buy making every child think why doesn’t Father Christmas bring me that much !!
Buying so many presents for the girls they don’t even get chance to enjoy them it’s just for the views !!
showing lots of the Christmas stuff/presents before hand.
Not actually doing anything really nice and festive before Christmas.
No Christmas crafts 🤷‍♀️
No Christmas baking 🤷‍♀️

They tit on the magic of Christmas

Oh and we have to see greasy beanie wearing creppy boy in Christmas pyjamas 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This was intresting. So it seems they are moving.
Yeah cause they have to sell that house first lol. They picked the worst time of year and will need to drop it down a lot more before anyone buys that’s badly laid out house.

Reactions: 9
So did the ingham actually move last year July when their house was up for sale? If so are they moving again? I’m so confused 😂

Reactions: 2
Personally if I was him and had those accusations I would not be DMing anyone ever. I’d leave it to Sarah (although she’s not the best at customer service in the opposite way)

sarahs got a heart of gold. Thinks she should sTay at home with jace so his crying doesn’t bother the other office workers, so Chris should go to the office.

why can’tChris look after his son whilst Sarah goes and runs HER business?? She’s so bleeping lazy

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So did the ingham actually move last year July when their house was up for sale? If so are they moving again? I’m so confused 😂
They put it up for sale via rightmove, claimed their personal details had been published by haterz (despite many videos of the external and internal of the house, and items saying ifam and the kids names in the house 🙄). Sarah claimed they were looking at houses with stables then quickly took it down.

They put it back up with the same out of date photos (including year round Christmas decorations 😂) and have had to reduce it already....

Reactions: 11
Surely there is NO WAY Sarah having Christmas lights on her dashboard switched on whilst driving is not illegal surely?

Reactions: 19
Personally if I was him and had those accusations I would not be DMing anyone ever. I’d leave it to Sarah (although she’s not the best at customer service in the opposite way)

sarahs got a heart of gold. Thinks she should sTay at home with jace so his crying doesn’t bother the other office workers, so Chris should go to the office.

why can’tChris look after his son whilst Sarah goes and runs HER business?? She’s so bleeping lazy
Hes not well enough to go to the office but can be dragged around the shops AGAIN!

Reactions: 15
I have two points. Should Izzy have got shoes in September for school? They surely wouldn't last two months!

What did Sarah say the girl who played Maud was called? Im sure she said Sara but on IMDB it says Emma
Also, didn't chris say at the resevoir that there is no wifi? Do the girls not need wifi for Tik Toc? Sorry if I'm wrong 😏

Reactions: 6
Here’s my review of the start of the vlog...Jace didn’t sleep...blah blah blah...jace won’t go to anyone but me...blah blah blah...I’ll sit here for 2 hours blah blah blah. Seriously who wants to hear this rubbish?!! How about a routine. Get your kid into a routine to help him sleep.::stop putting a bloody camera in his face all the time and maybe...just maybe he might start to sleep a little better. I’m not saying this is the answer and I’m sure lots of us have been there with babies who command time but she needs to help herself here as well

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.