The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the area they live in they could have got so much more for their money.
Does anyone know how it came about that just Izzy went to private school to start with or did she always go?
I think she actually got accepted at another school, she really wanted to go too, when Lazy picked her up one day all excited telling her she could get accepted into the private school. Don’t think it was Izzy’s idea at all. There is Vlog about it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If it was a rent to buy or similar, you have to pay off the remaining costs by a few years don’t you or move? I wonder if they did that and then realised they could no longer afford the lump sum

Reactions: 2
I cant beleive at 14 Isabelle is perfectly fine with her mum telling the world they have sycronised periods! 🤦‍♀️

I wonder if Chris will get this tooth removed or if its never mentioned again like his back pain.

Are mother care clothes big? I would of brought the next size up in a kids coat so jumpers ect fit underneath. Surely they can't put much under a 3-6 month one.
I honestly don't think that snowsuit was 3-6 months. And you are right. Any mother I know, myself included, would buy coats slightly bigger. As I'm sure Sarah did. Why does she always have to make out her kids are teeny tiny!!

Reactions: 13
That means they aren’t moving just yet because nobody will buy our house as it’s too expensive..makes sense because if I knew I would be moving I wouldn’t be putting a Christmas tree and everything up this week but this is the Inghams and they would do anything that didn’t make sense

Reactions: 24
Shows Chris’ mental age when he titles the blog ‘girl’ struggles.
Firstly it’s women, and secondly every female has it, it’s not exactly a struggle

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does she feel need to share that regardless to who she's talking too on social media.
You could tell by the look on Isabelle's face that she just wanted the ground to swallow her up.

I'm of the view that periods should be normalised, and it shouldn't be a taboo subject to talk about (same with mental health, miscarriage etc). However, I think it should only be spoken about if everyone in the conversation feels comfortable enough to. If it was just Sarah talking about it, that would have been fine. But Isabelle looked really uncomfortable with the chat, and it didn't come across well at all.

Reactions: 37
Also spending a long time showing those creepy mouth opening toys, we know who you were aiming those at ! Creepy perverted scumbag.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What happening to her baby and me business seems to gone quite 😂
Probably went into liquidation before it even got started due to lazy spending all the money, she probably ate half the money on mint imperials, orange twirls, and hell of alot of bits and bats, not to forget that flattering pink coat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lazy banging on about how sad she is over Mothercare and Mamas & Papas closing down because they hold so many memories for her.

And absolutely shitting it Matalans gonna be next

And braiding the girls hair for school the night before, because she can't roll her fat piggy arse out of bed to do it in the morning

She also seems confused over what exclusively breastfeeding means. Your baby isn't ebf if it's been eating McDonalds since before 6 months

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lazy banging on about how sad she is over Mothercare and Mamas & Papas closing down because they hold so many memories for her.

And absolutely shitting it Matalans gonna be next

And braiding the girls hair for school the night before, because she can't roll her fat piggy arse out of bed to do it in the morning

She also seems confused over what exclusively breastfeeding means. Your baby isn't ebf if it's been eating McDonalds since before 6 months
She should put her hand in her pocket more often and actually support businesses maybe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They are probably moving because they are scared. Scared someone might just start sending letters to their kids like they sent to unique family’s daughter. Sick bastards. Also they probably can’t afford the mortgage anymore. They will most likely buy a cheaper house of similar size but older so they can afford to keep it when YouTube goes tits up. Which they know it will. People will still find out where it is though. That’s the price you pay for selling your privacy online.

And yes Sarah maybe if you put him down in his cot and he had an actual routine he would be happier and sleep better 🙄🙄. Come on stop pretending like you don’t have a clue. He’s your 4th baby for goodness sake!! Stop using him as an excuse to sit on your lazy backside and do nothing.
That 4th baby was born just to keep in fashion with the fiz fam only it didn't turn out that way. Sarah is to lazy to give that baby a proper routine like no sleeping on her only perhaps to fall asleep then put into his cot and she can get on with whatever she needs doing but that would mean no time for just sitting about with an excuse maybe she still loves Chris but he certainly cant love her or else he would not be away with other (about to say women) but its girls he goes for stupid guy who needs to grow up now before its too late.

Reactions: 8
*Acts like Chris ingham with a late vlog.* Sorry it’s late guys! do you even know how hard it is being a tattle VIP member?! 10 minutes of typing while being hand fed grapes by the Tatfam is such hard work. I’ve been thinking of taking 6 days a week off just to rest my poor, poor fingers! 🙈🤣🤣 Ok if anybody still wants to read it....

Yesterdays Vlog starts with a preview of what’s to come. Cheesy music while the girls take pictures of a lake.

Peace is shattered when Sarah screams GOOD MORNING IFAM! A BIG HAPPY, HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL! Sarah explains that she and Isla have had a chat about Remembrance Sunday and then she starts talking about the washing that they washed on their day off. Suitcases are off to storage (the garage of doom) and the holiday clothes have been put away because they have no more warm holidays planned this year. Possibly ingham speak for “the tin can is getting an airing this winter.” I’m surprised she’s not stuck a tree up in there yet. 🙄

Sarah rolls her eyes because Isabelle needs some new shoes. Sarah has no desire to go into Leeds so she’s off to matalan for some cheap ones because she breaks up for Christmas soon anyway.

Fashion show from Isla as she shows her outfit of the day. Esme shouts something off camera about Isla wearing her tights.

Sarah explains that she and isabelle have started their periods. Sarah drones on about feeling delicate.

Isla is eating a candy Neck Lace. (Her meat free breakfast i assume.)

Sarah and Isabelle are off to matalan.

Sarah is cooing over the Christmas baby clothes she won’t buy for Jace. Come on ifam get your purses out.

Christmas talk and Sarah can’t wait for matching pyjamas. “Ohh I’m sooo excited.” She says.

They're now in the home section looking at wine glasses. Isabelle likes the rainbow ones and Sarah likes the rose gold but unless the ifam dip their hands in their pockets I’m guessing the plastic ones from the tin can will have to do.

Isabelle holds something up and says “don’t you think these will be nice for the new house?” sarah says “so cute.”

They look at a christmas plate and Sarah says “it’s so dad. IT’S SO DAD!”

Sarah cackles at a rudolf plate.

Isabelle is acting like she’s scared of a fuggler toy. Sarah cackles and says “AHhahahaAH it looks like me when I’ve just woke up.” Sarah notices it’s only £6 so wants to get it for Chris for Christmas.

More cackling at some teddies for Jace. They’re £4.80 so let’s let 2 says Sarah.

More things are super cute and Sarah says they need to start decorating the house for Christmas. Isabelle says they can do it when dad goes “skating.”

Isabelle likes a big pink sand hour glass Sarah says she can pop It on her Christmas list as Isabelle says but there’s only one left. *inside Sarahs head* “I’ll get her an egg timer from the pound shop. I’m not paying for that.”

Cheesy montage of matalans Christmas stock.

Back home. “GOOD MORNING LITTLE MAN!” as Sarah greets Jace in his high chair. “Did you just wake up from your nap?” Sarah says this is why you shouldn’t wear lipstick and points to Jaces head. Jace reaches for half of Sarahs belvita bar.

Jace is eating the belvita bar while Sarah says “it’s ok. Mummy can go without.” 🎻

Sarah mentions she wishes she’d got home earlier so she could have fed Jace before his nap but she’s had a cup of tea and gave him half an hour before going upstairs to bring him down. Sarah says Jace is looking for the doggy.

*david attenborough voice* “And here we have a rarely spotted Prinny woo. She makes her way slowly along the floor before foraging beneath the high chair for crumbs of belvita. Her ungroomed coat catches the pieces to store for a later meal.”

Prinny makes a noise so Sarah says “are you ok Prinny? Come and get a drink of water. That serves you right for stealing food off the floor.” 🙄

Sarah says Esme came down the slide and jarred her knee at the swimming party. She’s sprained it because the water was shallow. She says it’s quite bad and Esme never complains so they know it’s hurting. Then she mentions Chris has had face ache for a month. Dentist Chris thinks that his wisdom tooth is growing sideways but he’s been struggling to get a dentist appointment. 🙄

Shoes and coats on because they’re off to take Prinny on a nice family walk. Chris complains that they’re not watching home alone later. duck off chris. Im guessing he picked pretty woman again for the family movie. 🙄

Chris explains this weeks plan is to get set for winter. he’s wearing three jumpers, a hoody and a thin summer jacket. (That cost about £90 but let’s not mention that.) 🙄 Esme is wearing one of chris’ jackets because she didn’t bring her coat.

they're at some reservoir. Chris says they tried to be adventurous and go to another reservoir but the car almost didn’t fit down the country roads so they abandoned that idea and went to the one they always go to because they’re losing sunlight. 🥱🙄😴

Chris points his long ET finger at some trees.

Sarah mentions the Manchester Christmas light switch on is on Thursday and they should go to that. Chris looks unsure. “Nah fam. I ain‘t takin’ you foos to Manchester where I go “skating.” He then says “Let’s do it though. That sounds FUUUN!”

The girls are walking through the woods.

Sarah doesn’t like the darker nights and shorter days. Apparently they have to cram more in to the days before the light goes. I don’t remember them having this problem before they started earning money and became lazy. Sarah stresses that they don’t film enough in the day during this time of year. Oh duck off sarah! She has to be scraped off the sofa during the day and the wet lettuce is usually off on his skates and sliding along shop poles. Stop making excuses for laziness! 🤣🤣

Jace gets pushed through the woods while Sarah explains she’s devastated that mothercare is closing. (I’m pretty sure the only time she went in was when they had a 75% off sale.) She has sooooo many memories of going into mothercare and mamas and papas! She’s really sad. It sounds like she’s worrying that matalan might be next. Jace looks pissed off and uninterested as she tells him people need to start buying from shops. 🙄

The girls walk to the water and take pictures on their phones.

Sarah points at the girls who are now doing tik toks on their phones.

Chris puts his arm out and says it’s soooooo pretty. Thankfully he can’t use his drone because he’s forgotten the attachment for his phone. Chris says he feels like he’s in the middle of America when he’s at the reservoir. 🙄

Shot of trees and then back through the woods in the dark.

Sarah french plaits the girls hair for school tomorrow.

Sarah puts the girls to bed and mentions she went to school with the actress who played Maude in the older series of the worst witch. “I went to school with a few famous people. I used to go to acting school.”

Sarah mentions she’s trying to source some of the big pillows she got in america so she can sell them to the ifam.

Sarah clicks her fingers at three messy areas in the house and shows that it’s now been cleaned. (Chris has cleaned up between clicks.)

Sarah is on the sofa. She wants to get into bed and these cramps are awful but she shouldnt complain as she knows how lucky she is to have a menstrual cycle and lots of women would do anything to be in the position Sarah is right now. 🙄

She says Christmas is on the way as of this week and the girls will be having a bedroom makeover. (Chris will drag out the pop up white tree from the garage for their room.) She mentions there isn’t enough time in December with trips out so it’s going up the week. She’ll be doing Christmas hauls and lots of Christmassy things.

End of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m not at all surprised they’re desperate to get out of that house. When Sarah was talking about it before they’d moved in, she was gushing over this HUGE new house with three floors and five bedrooms like it was some cavernous mansion fit for the mega celebrities they think they are. When in reality it’s basically a bog standard 3 bed house with an attic conversion. Barely anymore space then they’d have had in their old house if they’d just don’t up the attic (I know they were renting and couldn’t have but you know what I mean)
Can imagine them picking out those massive sofas thinking they’d all be sat on them, fully reclined, having to shout over to the other sofa in their giant living room.
Would have paid good money to be a fly on the wall the day they were delivered and they realised one would have to go in the kitchen and the other couldn’t recline without hitting off the coffee table 😂
Definitely an impulse buy on the basis that a five bed house was perfect for bragging. Probably got the shock of their life when they moved in and saw what a mistake they’d made.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a grand house and if they’d thought things though they could have decorated better and had more space but a grand house won’t do for Lazy Muck.
I’d say their out looking at much bigger houses they won’t be able to afford long term.
Dont think they thought the house purchase through properly and they thought they were the only people to afford such a house how wrong were they? Its just as you said there is not much more room in the house from the last one as bedrooms are in the attic. They want all the publicity but only the nice publicity not the truth as they have made it uneasy for the girls to make friends due to Sarah and Chris telling them that they are special celebrities when they are only ordinary people selling their privacy to the world.

Sarah on Instagram stories plugging a clothing company (the company does lovely clothes, and it wasn't gifted).

Couldn't help but think:

- Is Sarah trying to snag some freebies?

- Is Sarah trying to find out where their Christmas prints are from? I doubt she's "sourced" any decent prints ready for tatty Christmas blankets yet.

- Of course I have to comment on the fact that Isla was still up (30 minutes ago), not even in pyjamas ready for bed. My 7 year old has been in bed since half 7, snoring away since at least 8pm.
Ridiculous bed times on school nights but they want it that way so they will be talked about again its all for them and dont bother with the kids they will find their own times but at that age they need told bed time and most kids do go happily to bed around 7-8 because they know themselves they are tired and ready for a good nights sleep

Reactions: 8
Can't believe that weirdo started a vlog and rambled on for more than 5 minutes about her and her daughter having their periods. Why do we need to know this? Why must her toddler ifam need to know this? Why invade your child's privacy? This was all she could think of for content? And beanie boy leaves all of this in the vlog is even more disgusting
And uses it as a tag in the html source code "girl problems*

Reactions: 2
*Acts like Chris ingham with a late vlog.* Sorry it’s late guys! do you even know how hard it is being a tattle VIP member?! 10 minutes of typing while being hand fed grapes by the Tatfam is such hard work. I’ve been thinking of taking 6 days a week off just to rest my poor, poor fingers! 🙈🤣🤣 Ok if anybody still wants to read it....

Yesterdays Vlog starts with a preview of what’s to come. Cheesy music while the girls take pictures of a lake.

Peace is shattered when Sarah screams GOOD MORNING IFAM! A BIG HAPPY, HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL! Sarah explains that she and Isla have had a chat about Remembrance Sunday and then she starts talking about the washing that they washed on their day off. Suitcases are off to storage (the garage of doom) and the holiday clothes have been put away because they have no more warm holidays planned this year. Possibly ingham speak for “the tin can is getting an airing this winter.” I’m surprised she’s not stuck a tree up in there yet. 🙄

Sarah rolls her eyes because Isabelle needs some new shoes. Sarah has no desire to go into Leeds so she’s off to matalan for some cheap ones because she breaks up for Christmas soon anyway.

Fashion show from Isla as she shows her outfit of the day. Esme shouts something off camera about Isla wearing her tights.

Sarah explains that she and isabelle have started their periods. Sarah drones on about feeling delicate.

Isla is eating a candy Neck Lace. (Her meat free breakfast i assume.)

Sarah and Isabelle are off to matalan.

Sarah is cooing over the Christmas baby clothes she won’t buy for Jace. Come on ifam get your purses out.

Christmas talk and Sarah can’t wait for matching pyjamas. “Ohh I’m sooo excited.” She says.

They're now in the home section looking at wine glasses. Isabelle likes the rainbow ones and Sarah likes the rose gold but unless the ifam dip their hands in their pockets I’m guessing the plastic ones from the tin can will have to do.

Isabelle holds something up and says “don’t you think these will be nice for the new house?” sarah says “so cute.”

They look at a christmas plate and Sarah says “it’s so dad. IT’S SO DAD!”

Sarah cackles at a rudolf plate.

Isabelle is acting like she’s scared of a fuggler toy. Sarah cackles and says “AHhahahaAH it looks like me when I’ve just woke up.” Sarah notices it’s only £6 so wants to get it for Chris for Christmas.

More cackling at some teddies for Jace. They’re £4.80 so let’s let 2 says Sarah.

More things are super cute and Sarah says they need to start decorating the house for Christmas. Isabelle says they can do it when dad goes “skating.”

Isabelle likes a big pink sand hour glass Sarah says she can pop It on her Christmas list as Isabelle says but there’s only one left. *inside Sarahs head* “I’ll get her an egg timer from the pound shop. I’m not paying for that.”

Cheesy montage of matalans Christmas stock.

Back home. “GOOD MORNING LITTLE MAN!” as Sarah greets Jace in his high chair. “Did you just wake up from your nap?” Sarah says this is why you shouldn’t wear lipstick and points to Jaces head. Jace reaches for half of Sarahs belvita bar.

Jace is eating the belvita bar while Sarah says “it’s ok. Mummy can go without.” 🎻

Sarah mentions she wishes she’d got home earlier so she could have fed Jace before his nap but she’s had a cup of tea and gave him half an hour before going upstairs to bring him down. Sarah says Jace is looking for the doggy.

*david attenborough voice* “And here we have a rarely spotted Prinny woo. She makes her way slowly along the floor before foraging beneath the high chair for crumbs of belvita. Her ungroomed coat catches the pieces to store for a later meal.”

Prinny makes a noise so Sarah says “are you ok Prinny? Come and get a drink of water. That serves you right for stealing food off the floor.” 🙄

Sarah says Esme came down the slide and jarred her knee at the swimming party. She’s sprained it because the water was shallow. She says it’s quite bad and Esme never complains so they know it’s hurting. Then she mentions Chris has had face ache for a month. Dentist Chris thinks that his wisdom tooth is growing sideways but he’s been struggling to get a dentist appointment. 🙄

Shoes and coats on because they’re off to take Prinny on a nice family walk. Chris complains that they’re not watching home alone later. duck off chris. Im guessing he picked pretty woman again for the family movie. 🙄

Chris explains this weeks plan is to get set for winter. he’s wearing three jumpers, a hoody and a thin summer jacket. (That cost about £90 but let’s not mention that.) 🙄 Esme is wearing one of chris’ jackets because she didn’t bring her coat.

they're at some reservoir. Chris says they tried to be adventurous and go to another reservoir but the car almost didn’t fit down the country roads so they abandoned that idea and went to the one they always go to because they’re losing sunlight. 🥱🙄😴

Chris points his long ET finger at some trees.

Sarah mentions the Manchester Christmas light switch on is on Thursday and they should go to that. Chris looks unsure. “Nah fam. I ain‘t takin’ you foos to Manchester where I go “skating.” He then says “Let’s do it though. That sounds FUUUN!”

The girls are walking through the woods.

Sarah doesn’t like the darker nights and shorter days. Apparently they have to cram more in to the days before the light goes. I don’t remember them having this problem before they started earning money and became lazy. Sarah stresses that they don’t film enough in the day during this time of year. Oh duck off sarah! She has to be scraped off the sofa during the day and the wet lettuce is usually off on his skates and sliding along shop poles. Stop making excuses for laziness! 🤣🤣

Jace gets pushed through the woods while Sarah explains she’s devastated that mothercare is closing. (I’m pretty sure the only time she went in was when they had a 75% off sale.) She has sooooo many memories of going into mothercare and mamas and papas! She’s really sad. It sounds like she’s worrying that matalan might be next. Jace looks pissed off and uninterested as she tells him people need to start buying from shops. 🙄

The girls walk to the water and take pictures on their phones.

Sarah points at the girls who are now doing tik toks on their phones.

Chris puts his arm out and says it’s soooooo pretty. Thankfully he can’t use his drone because he’s forgotten the attachment for his phone. Chris says he feels like he’s in the middle of America when he’s at the reservoir. 🙄

Shot of trees and then back through the woods in the dark.

Sarah french plaits the girls hair for school tomorrow.

Sarah puts the girls to bed and mentions she went to school with the actress who played Maude in the older series of the worst witch. “I went to school with a few famous people. I used to go to acting school.”

Sarah mentions she’s trying to source some of the big pillows she got in america so she can sell them to the ifam.

Sarah clicks her fingers at three messy areas in the house and shows that it’s now been cleaned. (Chris has cleaned up between clicks.)

Sarah is on the sofa. She wants to get into bed and these cramps are awful but she shouldnt complain as she knows how lucky she is to have a menstrual cycle and lots of women would do anything to be in the position Sarah is right now. 🙄

She says Christmas is on the way as of this week and the girls will be having a bedroom makeover. (Chris will drag out the pop up white tree from the garage for their room.) She mentions there isn’t enough time in December with trips out so it’s going up the week. She’ll be doing Christmas hauls and lots of Christmassy things.

End of vlog.
Thank you!!!
Can I have a Tatfam greasy beenie?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you!!!
Can I have a Tatfam greasy beenie?
As long as you’re willing to pay the asking price of £59.99! A bargain price for a bespoke cheap wool beanie that’s been hand knitted in a sweatshop and it comes with its own block of lard for that authentic greasy look! *

*bobble sold separately! £18.99 Its available in 3000 different colours and made from faux kitten fur!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.