The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped doing vlog reviews because its early morning when I get the vlog and honest to God she bores me back to sleep..but..a honest review of today's would be.

Happy happy day IFAM!!°° (Sarah overdoes the blusher again..its high on the cheekbones Sarah..not on your bludy jowls..
Then..
Isabelle got her period..
Isabelle's got her menstrual cycle..
Isabelle on the rag ..everyone?? Ifam? Did I say it enough.
And then
I'm in my menstrual cycle
I've hit my monthly
I've got my period!!!!!

God oh dear..any ideas of breakfast I may have had have bolted out the door.
I'm sorry but now I'm having visions as Sarah shrieks.i went to the toilet and there it was..(or some such thing)
She moans
And then doesn't and then moans
And then doesn't saying lots of woman would love to be in her position...I highly doubt that Sarah..
And nobody wants to go shopping..so they go to matalan. As usual it's all tat tat tat..isabelle wants the hour glass but no they've too much tat and too little hands. Sarah basically says it will be in the mount everest if presents at Christmas.
Then there home and..its happening...my eyes are closing..
Unfortunately I wake just in time to see Sarah's cold sore lips pressing onto the camera..blurk
I spent most of my awake time rolling my eyes and cringing at this vlog.
I think in my morning fug I remember Jace being shrieked at by Sarah who then looks at his sister with a "get her away" expression..but i could have been dreaming.
Anyway that was my memory of the vlog..
Shrieking, cackling, spending, kissing

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Talking about periods in an effort to make the contents adult oriented for the future changes? Classy.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Talking about periods in an effort to make the contents adult oriented for the future changes? Classy.
Why does she feel need to share that regardless to who she's talking too on social media.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They did say it in tonights vlog🙄
They wont go, they will go somewhere else no way will they attend an event that they have announced they are going to. They won't risk it

Can we all take a moment to imagine what life would be like if your ENTIRE wardrobe was your crappy family merch apart from two tie dye tshirts that appear when abroad?

Okay, done?

Now let me find the number for the samaritans for you...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I just watched their lapland reveal from last year. Nearly vomitted when Chris hugged Esme and said "give papa some sugar"

I hate that saying in any situation, completely pervy sentence

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I cant beleive at 14 Isabelle is perfectly fine with her mum telling the world they have sycronised periods! 🤦‍♀️

I wonder if Chris will get this tooth removed or if its never mentioned again like his back pain.

Are mother care clothes big? I would of brought the next size up in a kids coat so jumpers ect fit underneath. Surely they can't put much under a 3-6 month one.

Reactions: 15
In the area they live in they could have got so much more for their money.
Does anyone know how it came about that just Izzy went to private school to start with or did she always go?

Reactions: 4
I stopped doing vlog reviews because its early morning when I get the vlog and honest to God she bores me back to sleep..but..a honest review of today's would be.

Happy happy day IFAM!!°° (Sarah overdoes the blusher again..its high on the cheekbones Sarah..not on your bludy jowls..
Then..
Isabelle got her period..
Isabelle's got her menstrual cycle..
Isabelle on the rag ..everyone?? Ifam? Did I say it enough.
And then
I'm in my menstrual cycle
I've hit my monthly
I've got my period!!!!!

God oh dear..any ideas of breakfast I may have had have bolted out the door.
I'm sorry but now I'm having visions as Sarah shrieks.i went to the toilet and there it was..(or some such thing)
She moans
And then doesn't and then moans
And then doesn't saying lots of woman would love to be in her position...I highly doubt that Sarah..
And nobody wants to go shopping..so they go to matalan. As usual it's all tat tat tat..isabelle wants the hour glass but no they've too much tat and too little hands. Sarah basically says it will be in the mount everest if presents at Christmas.
Then there home and..its happening...my eyes are closing..
Unfortunately I wake just in time to see Sarah's cold sore lips pressing onto the camera..blurk
I spent most of my awake time rolling my eyes and cringing at this vlog.
I think in my morning fug I remember Jace being shrieked at by Sarah who then looks at his sister with a "get her away" expression..but i could have been dreaming.
Anyway that was my memory of the vlog..
Shrieking, cackling, spending, kissing
Can't believe that weirdo started a vlog and rambled on for more than 5 minutes about her and her daughter having their periods. Why do we need to know this? Why must her toddler ifam need to know this? Why invade your child's privacy? This was all she could think of for content? And beanie boy leaves all of this in the vlog is even more disgusting

Reactions: 20
In the area they live in they could have got so much more for their money.
Does anyone know how it came about that just Izzy went to private school to start with or did she always go?
No they all went to a normal mainstream for most of their school life. It’s only been about a year or so since she started and maybe 6 months for esme? Could be wrong with the timings. No way could they afford it before when Chris was working as a baggage handler lol.

Reactions: 4
So nigh on all the 'IFAM' now know their address...Why leave it in? It just means trolls can actually go and view the house.

Reactions: 5
Sarah's healthy eating vegetarian dinners for the week will include:

Mac and Cheese
Pizza
Egg foo young and chips from the Chinese, with vegetable spring rolls
Egg, chips and beans
Egg korma, rice and poppadoms
Cheese toasties
Fish and chips, because she will argue that fish do not have legs and therefore is not meat.

She will buy tubs of chopped fruit to be dispensed into a bowl and shown on camera in a slow motion shot, because it's important to remind the Seaforth lot that she's made it and doesn't need to take an apple or banana from the fruit bowl like the plebs - also to shut up Tattle who will never see through it.
Egg korma ?!? 😳🤮😩 wtf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.