The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing about the whole Isla thing is that Creepy and Lazy just allow her behaviour to go unchecked.
She displays such brat like behaviour and instead of pulling her up on it they pander to it and even worse then include it in the vlog.
Would it have hurt them to let one of the other girls put the star on the tree. Why couldnt just one child put the tree lights on. They make out that the arrival of Jace caused her no issues but its clear to see it has.

Reactions: 24
They are clueless and cruel, dog was obviously bought to increase followers (what's more popular than a cute puppy...oh yes a baby!) Vile vile vile. I cannot bring myself to even use their names anymore. They are parasites, plain and simple.
She must think we are all daft if we cant see through her they had puppy as you say to get more views and when the puppy stage was past they dont really need her anymore poor dog. The next thing that they think will bring in views is the baby hence Jace and he is left just like the dog was the pair of them are as bad as each other

😂 just as I predicted then. Man you just can’t make it up 🤦🏼‍♀️

11pm poor bloody kid what the hell is wrong with this woman? View attachment 58055
Poor Jace he will never have a proper routine as lazy cant be bothered getting him into a routine its easier to do what he is doing now and she wonders why he cant sleep at the proper times. He should have been in his cot by 7.30 at the latest after his bed to calm him down for the night

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
why don't they buy her Nan a mobility scooter. they've got the coin
Very good point! If they sacrificed one holiday and a handful of presents each from the children's Christmas stash (wouldn't even make a dent) they could get her a decent one. Then she could scoot around her neighbourhood and visit any shops or friends she wanted - can you imagine the difference it could make to her life. Instead of Nana doing the giving perhaps it would be nice for them to return the favour... Sarah, listen up here!

Sarah’s just said on her Instagram that she went In primark stood in the que for ages and as they were walking out they saw the boots and little miss spoilt sport wanted them so They qued back up and bought them for Isla then they left primark showed esme who turned around and asked if they did them in her size as she would like them, Sarah said oh I didn’t look, why does Isla get everything she wants why would you not think of your other daughter when buying things 🙈
I just don't get it at all...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The Ingham Family #68 19 months on and still denying the grooming allegations. #ChrisTheGroomer #GrannyGroomer #SarahSellsBigBlanketsAndDoesntCare

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw someone tell her that on Instagram and Sarah argues that it isn’t.
I just did a webinar on SIDS and bumpers are a risk. Nothing is supposed to be in the crib but the baby asleep. No toys, blankets, pillows, sheets , bumpers. It doesn't matter to her because he doesn't sleep there and probably never will. It's a playpen for him and a jail.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just did a webinar on SIDS and bumpers are a risk. Nothing is supposed to be in the crib but the baby asleep. No toys, blankets, pillows, sheets , bumpers. It doesn't matter to her because he doesn't sleep there and probably never will. It's a playpen for him and a jail.
Oh I know! My kids cribs have always been empty. Makes me cringe so hard when I see cribs full of pillows, teddies and bumpers. 😭

Sarah replied to the comment saying something like “they aren’t crib bumpers.”

I’ll see if I can find her comment but it made my eyes roll hard.

Reactions: 7
Have a feeling it’ll be too long (thankfully not a problem Creepy has ever had) but here goes

The Ingham Family #68 Christmas in November, Disney in December. Not Florida though thanks to Chris’s unruly member.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here is Sarah telling everyone that the cot bumpers on Jace’s cot are not cot bumpers. 🤦🏻‍♀️
79C443C8-C422-41B5-8F2B-2D150A2FC99C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh I know! My kids cribs have always been empty. Makes me cringe so hard when I see cribs full of pillows, teddies and bumpers. 😭

Sarah replied to the comment saying something like “they aren’t crib bumpers.”

I’ll see if I can find her comment but it made my eyes roll hard.
Did she say what they were then? She is an idiot.

Reactions: 8
that kid NEEDS routine. My son is a little older and he’s been in bed since 7pm.
A baby of that age needs anything from 10-12 hours of sleep a night, ideally. There’s no way he’s getting anything close to that. Makes me so mad.
I don't see how he stays awake, my daughter is a couple of weeks older and could never stay up til then.

Reactions: 4
The best thing to keep them warm seems to be the things that look like sleeping bags, the babies wear them

Reactions: 4
l’m starting to think she’s done that to get a reaction on tattle. “Come on Isla. Let’s buy you more boots and leave Esme out again teeeeeheeeeee!” I’d be more concerned that my child had noticed I’d favoured her sister again but you carry on Sarah. Let your older daughters see how much of a witch you can be by showing favouritism again. It’s not the first time she’s done this. She always says I can’t buy for Esme because she’s fussy, she won’t wear it, she doesn’t like itchy things and yet nine times out of ten she’ll tell Esme no if she wants something. I’m still disgusted that she once told Esme that something pink wasn’t her colour! So what Sarah? Children like what they like. Not everything is about a perfect picture for instagram! 🙄

She’s one of the first mothers I’ve seen who blatantly shows favouritism towards one child and it’s gone that far now that isla knows she is the favourite. I’d be ashamed of my behaviour if that was me. She’s creating a distance between isla and her sisters by doing it. This is why the girls always choose to share a room and leave isla out on holidays. It’s because Sarah made her and Isla a mini team and isabelle and Esme have seen this through the years and became their own team. Sarah when you think it’s funny to “piss off the haters.” Sit back and think about how your 10 year old feels when she thinks you like her almost 8 year old sister more than her. Still funny? I also notice that Esme never gets bought something while Sarah leaves Isla out! 🧐
Yoy should check out 'thismamalife' there is even worse favourtism them!

I don't see how he stays awake, my daughter is a couple of weeks older and could never stay up til then.
I bet he has a nap at about 5/6pm

Yoy should check out 'thismamalife' there is even worse favourtism them!

I bet he has a nap at about 5/6pm
He more than likely does have a nap about 5/6 pm so that lazy can get her dinner without needing to feed Jace then by the time he gets fed its to late for an early bath and bed by 7.00 at the latest. If you dont have a routine for a baby they just do as they please then fall asleep through exhaustion he should be bathed then in his cot for 7.00 and that way he may sleep through the night but she thinks keeping him up at night will make him sleep longer in the morning but it doesn't work like that his mind is to stimulated at the late nights he has

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Because he naps all day and gets no stimulation. He doesn’t move. He sits all day. He doesn’t tire himself out. He should be moving around getting ready to crawl. He sits and explores stores and naps in between or sits in the car and sleeps

Sarah’s just said on her Instagram that she went In primark stood in the que for ages and as they were walking out they saw the boots and little miss spoilt sport wanted them so They qued back up and bought them for Isla then they left primark showed esme who turned around and asked if they did them in her size as she would like them, Sarah said oh I didn’t look, why does Isla get everything she wants why would you not think of your other daughter when buying things 🙈
That`s the bit that gets me too!Minimal thought ,and no concern for what either of her other daughters will think.I`ve got all girls ,and ,even though they are grown ,old habits die hard!If i see something when i`m out i think one will like ,i then keep a look out for her sisters.When i`ve a gift (however small) for them all ,they all receive theirs.Same as when they were little.It wouldn`t cross my mind to think any differently.However ,i`m not sarah (lazy) ingham ,`cos i`d never spend more for a coat for myself ,than i would for any of my daughters either..

😂 just as I predicted then. Man you just can’t make it up 🤦🏼‍♀️

11pm poor bloody kid what the hell is wrong with this woman? View attachment 58055
Well ,we keep saying it ,you`d never think he was her 4th child.She`s acting like a new first time mum ,who has no clue ,or any guidance.He`s never going to have a routine until she puts in the effort ,and we all know that`s not a word in lazys` vocabulary..:(

Jace appears to be a very happy baby but we are only seeing tiny snippets of their day he could be screaming the rest of the time ( I hope not ) but point is we already know they only show the best parts of everything & Sarah loves saying how she went to acting school , don’t we know it ! When she goes on her little rants that’s the real Sarah imo and the nanny ‘ mcfee ’ 😉 routine is her doing her daily pREformance as she calls it exsetera exsetera 😑

ANYWAY that baby cute as he is really does seem very slow to crawl and shuffle about and explore he seems content to just sit dead still on his bum and I think that’s down to A it’s all he ever gets to do so is an expert at it and B he’s copying his mummy ! 😬

Also sparkly boots for NOT SO iddiebiddy isla 🙄 as usual she didn’t think to look for esme ( no surprise there ) latest pic of the girls on her insta isla is the living image of Sarah even the big eye little situ ( bless her 💗 ) 😐 so maybe that’s why she’s the golden child because it’s probably down to the fact that her narcissistic mother sees herself in her favourite child ! 😏

OMFG ! It’s horrid in that pic & Who buys a
Apologies ,was trying to highlight this but my laptop keeps dying!Just love this as the new thread title :)

#68 Sarah and Chris (creepy&lazy) God made them and the devil matched them ! 😡

Okay that’s me done ! Back next new thread 😆

Last edited:
I wish I could catch up on this thread 😬😂 But I just scooted into Big Eye Little Eye's insta and OHHHMYYYGOSHHHH, Lazy, just tidy up your kids' hair, will ya? Absolute Clampetts ✂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.