The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only Creepy was on I'm a Celebrity this year. He would have been voted to do every bush tucker trial (and we could have delighted in seeing him eating kangaroo bits and bats), the beanie would have been confiscated and he could have entertained the group around the campfire with tales of UFOs, jumbo jets he has flown and how he once stole an ashtray from Zoella's house...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thats disgusting that she could take from her Nan when last year at this time she could not be bothered even going to see her and now she only goes when she is buying for her or the kids. Her nan may be going without food just so she can buy her something and the kids dont really know her or visit and she certainly does not get into the "Ingham Castle" as she thinks it is no one lives in a better house than the Inghams !
why don't they buy her Nan a mobility scooter. they've got the coin

Reactions: 29
I think there's more to come. Just watched a livestream and screenshots are coming out with conversations between McPhee and her merry gang of trolls.
Apparently they were very disappointed in Chris for sleeping with Hayley because he had "steak at home" 😂
Screenshot_20191117-223239_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Does it annoy anyone else when Sarah constantly says 'best day ever' and 'that is the cutest thing I've ever seen'. CONSTANTLY. So it's not true Sarah, hun. Learn new phrases!

Reactions: 23
I think there's more to come. Just watched a livestream and screenshots are coming out with conversations between McPhee and her merry gang of trolls.
Apparently they were very disappointed in Chris for sleeping with Hayley because he had "steak at home" 😂View attachment 58045
A steak? 🤣 A southern fried breaded chicken steak at best maybe *a freebie from iceland way back when* 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sarah’s just said on her Instagram that she went In primark stood in the que for ages and as they were walking out they saw the boots and little miss spoilt sport wanted them so They qued back up and bought them for Isla then they left primark showed esme who turned around and asked if they did them in her size as she would like them, Sarah said oh I didn’t look, why does Isla get everything she wants why would you not think of your other daughter when buying things 🙈

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Sarah’s just said on her Instagram that she went In primark stood in the que for ages and as they were walking out they saw the boots and little miss spoilt sport wanted them so They qued back up and bought them for Isla then they left primark showed esme who turned around and asked if they did them in her size as she would like them, Sarah said oh I didn’t look, why does Isla get everything she wants why would you not think of your other daughter when buying things 🙈
😂 just as I predicted then. Man you just can’t make it up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shock, Jace is still up playing.
11pm poor bloody kid what the hell is wrong with this woman?
6DC10DF3-0935-4D93-B104-F4092B4CFF0B.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

11pm poor bloody kid what the hell is wrong with this woman? View attachment 58055
It’s not like him staying up later is making him sleep through the night, or is it and she’s talking bull again! All my babies would be in bed sometimes by 6.30 but mostly 7! And the shoes with Isla, she’s playing silly games with us isn’t she!

She looks drunk!

Reactions: 13

11pm poor bloody kid what the hell is wrong with this woman? View attachment 58055
But again something right in front of him so he cant try to crawl. There is just no encouragement.

Im shocked them boots are from primark, I was sure theyd be from somewhere like Next 🙈.
Im so sad for esme though, this is atleast the 3rd time shes been forgotten about that I can remember. The coat and the time in next where Isla got a whole outfit and Esme just wanted a top but wasnt allowed it being the other two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Shock, Jace is still up playing.
that kid NEEDS routine. My son is a little older and he’s been in bed since 7pm.
A baby of that age needs anything from 10-12 hours of sleep a night, ideally. There’s no way he’s getting anything close to that. Makes me so mad.

Reactions: 15
That’s Lazy’s new £42 boots, while her daughter has a £3 pair of flats from peacocks.

She’s always buying boots for itty bitty Isla tho. There was ones with Pom-poms a few weeks ago then the ones with heels and fur in yesterday’s vlog.
Probably because it’s cheaper for Islas size feet to buy for. For all the scrimping they do with the kids year round what they do get for Christmas is really just all the stuff they missed out on throughout the year. My children love getting little treats and surprises throughout the year and then a nice normal amount for Christmas.
She’s been like that for a long time, as soon as the camera goes on her will do a teeth smile how can they not see it’s not genuine!! Poor girl.

Well maybe because Creepy is too busy posting pictures on Isabelle’s Instagram. If you notice that there are . . . . Going down from the caption to the # That’s creepy posting for her same style as his own insta. If no spaces just a tonne of # it’s lazy, same style as her own insta captions.

So see what creepy has been # tagging a 14 year old girls pictures under so any creep can find her! What kind of mother allows her 14 year old daughters pictures to be #bikinidays by her step-father!!! He is disgusting!!!

View attachment 57905View attachment 57906View attachment 57907View attachment 57908View attachment 57909
For certain written by Sarah or Chris. Sad sad times when you can’t let your teen daughter deal with her own social media. So scared of what messages and comments she might get and finds out the truth about her creep step dad and witch mother. She knows a lot I bet already which is sad for a teen to have to deal with because of her crap parents

Reactions: 8
Why can you always see a part of creepys camera in the corner of the screen when he films?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.