The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 just as I predicted then. Man you just can’t make it up 🤦🏼‍♀️

11pm poor bloody kid what the hell is wrong with this woman? View attachment 58055
That’s probable for this site. ‘Look he does play on the floor with allll da toyy’. Except he is just sitting there. Yet again. Not on his back or tummy rolling or trying to crawl. I’ve never seen a baby that age be so immobile. Sarah immobile means not moving around incase you were wondering. I know you find it hard to understand words. You can tell he was never given tummy time or much time at all just lying on his back to roll around.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I hope she did buy Esme those shoes. She is probably just saying she did to shut us up.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does it annoy anyone else when Sarah constantly says 'best day ever' and 'that is the cutest thing I've ever seen'. CONSTANTLY. So it's not true Sarah, hun. Learn new phrases!
She just annoys me. Every fiber of her being annoys the crap out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that kid NEEDS routine. My son is a little older and he’s been in bed since 7pm.
A baby of that age needs anything from 10-12 hours of sleep a night, ideally. There’s no way he’s getting anything close to that. Makes me so mad.
Since when has she been the kind of mum to put her baby before herself? You put yours on a routine because it’s what is right for your son....that wouldn’t occur to lazy anymore than having a salad would occur to her.

Reactions: 10
Jace appears to be a very happy baby but we are only seeing tiny snippets of their day he could be screaming the rest of the time ( I hope not ) but point is we already know they only show the best parts of everything & Sarah loves saying how she went to acting school , don’t we know it ! When she goes on her little rants that’s the real Sarah imo and the nanny ‘ mcfee ’ 😉 routine is her doing her daily pREformance as she calls it exsetera exsetera 😑

ANYWAY that baby cute as he is really does seem very slow to crawl and shuffle about and explore he seems content to just sit dead still on his bum and I think that’s down to A it’s all he ever gets to do so is an expert at it and B he’s copying his mummy ! 😬

Also sparkly boots for NOT SO iddiebiddy isla 🙄 as usual she didn’t think to look for esme ( no surprise there ) latest pic of the girls on her insta isla is the living image of Sarah even the big eye little situ ( bless her 💗 ) 😐 so maybe that’s why she’s the golden child because it’s probably down to the fact that her narcissistic mother sees herself in her favourite child ! 😏

£100 to look like the Michelin Man! £42 for the patent boots!! Lazy only seems to like spending money on herself! While Izzy got a £15 coat from Primark.

View attachment 57862
OMFG ! It’s horrid in that pic & Who buys a white coat when they have a baby anyway ??? £100 to be covered in baby rusk & healthy baby food I mean pizza & Macdonalds 😑

She prides herself in buying everything cheap as chips but clearly the rule does not apply to herself ! Primark for everyone else and river island and pandora for herself ! & Chris was happy for her ??? Yeah right ! Must have been guilt over whatever he gets up to when she’s out spending nannas money !!! Fkn no shame the pair of them ! God made them and the devil matched them ! 😡

Anyone want to comment on izzys insta story and tell her its because her hair needs a good cut
Don’t know about her hair but why does she stick her tongue out every single time she pops her head into the back of the video when either Chris or Sarah are filming 😳 like EVERY time lately ( cringe A F ) 😬 poor girl is 14 going on 10 😞

I think they all have hair because Chris likes them to look like young girls 🤢
Well all the girls that Chris was messaging had very long hair too right ?????? 🤔

I personally like their long hair that’s not the problem imo it’s not taking care of it properly and if you can’t be bothered to do that then yes get it cut !

Isabelle’s forced fake smile 😳 come on Sarah can you not see your child is sick of this tit?
Izzy only has 2 expressions 1 is the tongue sticking out and the eye wink > 😜 or the grimace grin > 😬 that girl had a small window of opportunity to not turn out like her mother but that was slammed shut when her real dad was cut out of her life ! (( so sad )) I can only hope that when she’s 18 she will break the shackles in time to retrieve her individuality and be the nice person I’m sure she is away from her mothers influence! But I fear for all the girls in that family being taught that if your man does all the work and earns you lots of money he can shag whom he likes when he likes and those girls he’s chasing are unimportant just his perks for allowing them to be kept women ! Ughh ! She’s setting women’s rights back 100 years !

Okay that’s me done ! Back next new thread 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just what the spoilt little brat needs, more boots 🙄
View attachment 57952
This child is a brat and I can see exactly how she has no friebds. Noticed the neighbour hasn't had her round for a while, cue islas gone over neighbours whilst she's really upstairs over indulging in bits and bats. Child or not the parents have made her this way and show her in videos in the same way. Hope all girls got new boots but doubt it, only little iddy biddy isla.

Reactions: 13
Can someone tell Sarah that a daily shop doesn't count as a baby's routine?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#68. East 17 called and they want their coat back.

I’m still dying at lazy in that coat 🤣 what does she look like. How long before it gets grotty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
#68 Like Frozen 2, But Nothing Is Cool and the Snowman is Huge

(lol you know what I mean...)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#68. East 17 called and they want their coat back.

I’m still dying at lazy in that coat 🤣 what does she look like. How long before it gets grotty?
It'll probably be grotty today after eating a (few) orange twirl(s). I still can't believe she thought a white coat with fur on was a good winter coat choice! It'll look gross before the end of the week.

Reactions: 7
I hope she did buy Esme those shoes. She is probably just saying she did to shut us up.
l’m starting to think she’s done that to get a reaction on tattle. “Come on Isla. Let’s buy you more boots and leave Esme out again teeeeeheeeeee!” I’d be more concerned that my child had noticed I’d favoured her sister again but you carry on Sarah. Let your older daughters see how much of a witch you can be by showing favouritism again. It’s not the first time she’s done this. She always says I can’t buy for Esme because she’s fussy, she won’t wear it, she doesn’t like itchy things and yet nine times out of ten she’ll tell Esme no if she wants something. I’m still disgusted that she once told Esme that something pink wasn’t her colour! So what Sarah? Children like what they like. Not everything is about a perfect picture for instagram! 🙄

She’s one of the first mothers I’ve seen who blatantly shows favouritism towards one child and it’s gone that far now that isla knows she is the favourite. I’d be ashamed of my behaviour if that was me. She’s creating a distance between isla and her sisters by doing it. This is why the girls always choose to share a room and leave isla out on holidays. It’s because Sarah made her and Isla a mini team and isabelle and Esme have seen this through the years and became their own team. Sarah when you think it’s funny to “piss off the haters.” Sit back and think about how your 10 year old feels when she thinks you like her almost 8 year old sister more than her. Still funny? I also notice that Esme never gets bought something while Sarah leaves Isla out! 🧐

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Didn't see her Instagram stories until this morning, as I was fast asleep (like her baby boy should have been). No doubt she's still in her pit now.

Those Instagram stories were a total troll to us. 100%, and this is why:

- Someone on here mentions "I'm a Celebrity". Now she's watching it. Her bitchy face in this part made it obvious that she was trolling us. Get ready for I'm a Celeb clickbait vlog titles over the next few weeks.

- Someone asks on here where Isla's boots are from (of course they're cheap tit from Primark that'll fall apart in 2 seconds).

The thing that obviously pissed me off (but that's probably her disgusting little game) is not giving a second thought to Esme once again, who I'm sure we all know would have loved those boots too. She went back and queued up in the long queue again for Isla, but wouldn't do the same for Esme.

Sarah, you're a fucked up mother. I hope Esme takes you to court one day and gets everything she is owed. Remember, she "made you". Her reaction "made you".

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.