The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esma going be the one who fucks out the house at 16 with the way she is treated poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family #68: I'm Esme/Isabelle/Prinny Ingham - get me out of here!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I know nobody here likes the white coat she got but in my opinion the others she tried on were only marginally better lol the belts look so tacky and maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t get a coat with such a huge fur trim when I want a “WATERPROOF COAT” .. faux fur smells when it gets wet

Reactions: 12
I know nobody here likes the white coat she got but in my opinion the others she tried on were only marginally better lol the belts look so tacky and maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t get a coat with such a huge fur trim when I want a “WATERPROOF COAT” .. faux fur smells when it gets wet

I agree they were all disgusting, those belts wow

Reactions: 4
‘But For me Paris has the real magic’ the real magic being you aren’t afraid to enter the country of France eh Chris??? hahahahaha I can’t deal with him , they aren’t fooling anyone with this we love Paris bs I mean they had their actual honeymoon in Florida , and then when the YouTube cash was flowing went there twice in the space of 6 months (not to mention the New York trip inbetween) ??? they used to bang on about the (fast) food over there too

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Um Manchester has one of the biggest Christmas markets in the UK...So naturally they saw a tiny fraction of it & spent hours in the arndale & a chain restaurant that are there all year round 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also pretty sure that jumper for Jace said Homme as in the french word not Homie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s been kicking off again on twitter 😂
This is direct to you Sarah my mum is the same age as Jane and there is no way my mother would behave like that even my own daughter wouldn’t it’s shocking. I hope this gets reported to the police as that’s what you all deserve to happen and your channel taken down😡 Also how can you go out your front door with all this going on and not get abused in the street is beyond me I would have packed up and ran so no one could find me 😂
Sorry had to have a rant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘But For me Paris has the real magic’ the real magic being you aren’t afraid to enter the country of France eh Chris??? hahahahaha I can’t deal with him , they aren’t fooling anyone with this we love Paris bs I mean they had their actual honeymoon in Florida , and then when the YouTube cash was flowing went there twice in the space of 6 months (not to mention the New York trip inbetween) ??? they used to bang on about the (fast) food over there too
Desperately trying to convince himself DLP is better than WDW, bless him 😂 It’s a good job you feel that way creepy seeing as you’ll never be allowed back in to the latter!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Chris seriously say tonight "Sarah's gone to grab hot chocolates for JACE and Isabelle? " What planet are these idiots on?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.