Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
My personal highlight of the rant was listening to Sarah Ingham stopping herself say "fucking," and instead says, "bloomin" 😂😂 The Dixon in you nearly escaped!

Screenshot_20191114-164110.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Impleo

VIP Member
Sarah trying to flog her super soft feeding pillows next to her cold sore. That one's probably gone straight back in the plastic wrapper, ready to ship out

Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 17.26.45.png

Vlog has 11k views in almost 3 hours. The Ifam aren't falling for it any more, just the diehards left.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Kimbo

Chatty Member
I’ve had a theory about the house sale. They’ve come off their 2 year fixed rate deal and can’t remortgage as their probable income (salary) has dropped, and they can’t afford a mortgage of that size any more.

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
Hi Lovely Tattlers, I’m very new to posting ( first time) but have been with you since way back when.
I’ve never felt the need to post before because you basically say it all for me when it comes to these two and you’re all are so very entertaining! 😂. I wanted to mention one of their vlogs that aside from the ”alleged grooming scunt that he is “ this sums him up for me. It’s their first meet and greet. Creepy crawly cretin is an absolute wanna be rock star. He’s completely giddy like an excited little girl at all the attention, absolutely lapping it up it’s paaaaainfully cringe 🥴. At the end of the vlog his good night to Isabelle was really uncomfortable, an ewww look at arms length uncomfortable. Then switch back to them both signing off in an equally cringe skin crawling vomit induced way🤮 How the hell did these get any followers?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thanks to you guys I don’t watch these fucktards but I was curious to see how they were back then, which led me to other people’s vlogs of them at the Inghams meet n greet. You see a different side to the girls in other peoples vlogs. Isla in particular who when called will instantly put on a huge smile for the camera and again instantly go back to almost fed up and lost, it was quite sad to see.
As for lazy, all she cares about is money, that’s it. The only thing that will ever hurt her is when YouTube is taken from her. It’s easy money and a lot of money at that. It’s what’s important to her, she’s made that blatantly obvious.
Thanks for the laughs Tattlers, keep up the good work 👍🏼

• Heart
As a plus size woman I really couldn’t give a crap about people’s sizes. But Sarah was moaning about pockets that stuck out on one of the coats she tried on. That’s because it’s too small. Try the next size up, and you wouldn’t have that issue. And you’d feel much more comfortable. Who cares what the label inside says?!
the way she talks about her body and refers to herself as a pig is so damaging for the young audience but mostly for her own young girls. She’s not a plus size woman but talks about her body as if it’s disgusting (which just goes to show what she thinks of larger people) it’s just your body. Accept it or change it, but don’t vilify a body shape when you have young girls looking up to you.
this is another reason she’s probably obsessed with her children being tiny. That new jumper for Jace is far too small for him, poor mite.

• Heart
  • Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I've not watched the vlog, but did she seriously moan about the price of 3 Next sleepsuits?! I'm fucking done 😂😂😂

#BusinessWomanOfTheYear

• Haha

horncastleem

I haven't written on here before but have enjoyed reading it for months. Lately, I haven't been minding the Ingham Family so much as I used to do, as I feel like they've tried to tone certain things down after the whole Chris scandal (although agree with so much of what people say on here.) Watched their vlog today and I just have such an issue with the way the accept freebies from fans. The majority of YouTubers will open a PO box but will insist that they only get sent cards, letters etc, as they don't need freebies! They have enough income coming in from their videos anyway without having to accept stuff from their fans. I understand the idea of giving and that some fans may want to send their own products from small businesses for the Inghams to promote and I agree with that, but young children and teenagers spending their pocket money (or their parents money) on LOL dolls for the girls and notebooks for Isabelle, despite the fact that we all know they will get absolutely showered by similar things in a month just really irritates me. Sarah needs to say on camera 'Please spend your money on yourself, our girls get enough.' After all, while Izzy's gift could've been bought in the pound shop, LOL dolls are honestly not cheap (especially for the age group of their fans) and it really makes me angry that they continue to encourage fans to send them expensive gifts. I think especially since they often give shoutouts to people who send them gifts their young impressionable fans may feel the only way to get 'noticed' is to spend their money on them and I just think this is so, so, so wrong. Really something Sarah and Chris need to think about.

Reactions: 35
I’m not at all surprised they’re desperate to get out of that house. When Sarah was talking about it before they’d moved in, she was gushing over this HUGE new house with three floors and five bedrooms like it was some cavernous mansion fit for the mega celebrities they think they are. When in reality it’s basically a bog standard 3 bed house with an attic conversion. Barely anymore space then they’d have had in their old house if they’d just don’t up the attic (I know they were renting and couldn’t have but you know what I mean)
Can imagine them picking out those massive sofas thinking they’d all be sat on them, fully reclined, having to shout over to the other sofa in their giant living room.
Would have paid good money to be a fly on the wall the day they were delivered and they realised one would have to go in the kitchen and the other couldn’t recline without hitting off the coffee table 😂
Definitely an impulse buy on the basis that a five bed house was perfect for bragging. Probably got the shock of their life when they moved in and saw what a mistake they’d made.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a grand house and if they’d thought things though they could have decorated better and had more space but a grand house won’t do for Lazy Muck.
I’d say their out looking at much bigger houses they won’t be able to afford long term.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Creepy's probably pulled a muscle from all those stupid faces he pulls. I don't get why recently they are trying to make him seem like a "fun embarrassing dad" with all these "hilarious" Christmas decoration surprises and "secret" filming. Him prancing around the kitchen was clearly set up, he can't act surprised at all. He's clearly taken tips from Sarah and her "finding out I'm pregnant" acting skills. And no way did he not notice Sarah as he walked past her...she isn't exactly small enough to miss.

Sarah makes me laugh looking at the canvas art in hobby craft, you just know all 3 will get the same ones and it won't be a "teen" thing for Issy.

I thought Isla was a mini eco warrior now and very against plastic tat but L.O.L dolls are still ok? The packaging on those dolls disgusts me.

• Haha

Pastel

VIP Member
I'm dragging up the Jace doll for a minute because the Inghams' video addressing the "it's not a replica" really grated on me... Sarah, I'm almost certain you're on here, so I just want to explain this from my point of view for whatever it's worth...

The comparison between the Spice Girls' dolls and your reborn Jace is, to me, totally off the mark. Those dolls, like other celebrity dolls, are what can be categorised as a representation. They are nothing like the actual person - they are a totally different size (Barbie comparison), weight, feel (hard stiff plastic), skin tone (no painting to represent skin tones etc). They are nothing like having the real person or child.

Where the reborn Jace doll went horribly wrong, for me anyway, was when you advertised it as "you can have your very own baby Jace". I don't know why any parent in the world would want ANYONE to have their very own anything of my child. I just can't wrap my head around it. This "representation" is very close in size, weight, colouring, look etc to your then 2 week old. A birth certificate with his full name, a replica of his own outfit - all of it. Why would you want complete strangers, all over the world, buying this doll because they want their very own Jace!??!! YOUR SON JACE!!??!!!!! Does that not completely freak you out!??? You can't be that naive that you think only very young children will be playing with this doll. Every time these strangers interact with this doll they will be associating it with your son - it's just not right.

Would you make a "representation" of Isla now - same size, weight, colouring, clothing, name etc and sell that doll to the world saying "you can have your very own Isla Savannah Ingham!???? It's no different!

Ok, I've gotten that off my chest... onto other news 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

kizzy

VIP Member
Sarah says at one point "What am I married to?" let me help you there sarah, you are married to a vile lying pervert who messages young girls and has allegedly slept with one of those young girls, he also has zero respect for you. Thats what you are married to Sarah, hope this helps ! .
"

• Heart
  • Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
Looks like Jane has been up to her creepy grooming behaviour again. Encouraging people to report Unique Fam Mum to social services.

What was it Chris said about people who report them to social services - wasn't it disgusting, wasting vital resources?

The whole family are dangerous. Get them off Youtube and away from kids (Ifam) now.

Hello, first post! I'd never even heard of The Ingham Family until I found this website and now I've become lost in this rabbit hole of Ingham threads. Anyway, I know someone has said it previously but he really does look like Ian Watkins. It's creepily uncanny.

Hi :)

What's really interesting is that we said it before the allegations came out. He gave off that vibe even before we found out he liked 16 year olds. He's a massive creep.

• Heart

piggymummy01

I wonder if in a few years from now , one of the kids will fall out with the family and do a big tell-all about how awful everything was..

• Heart
  • Sad

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Why the bloody hell is she in Starbucks at 7pm with Jace eating a fruity tea loaf?
That boy should have been bathed and in bed by then!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 34

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Not only that it says "you reviewed Baby&me by Sarah Ingham'
That's what it says when you yourself have left a review not when you're just reading it. View attachment 57176

Absolute super idea to leave yourself reviews Sarah but at least try to cover up your bullshit, I hear someone close to you is quite good at that. Quick Granny Jane get bashing out some more reviews.
This is fucking hilarious 😂😂😂😂 oh Sarah Ingham 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

BigeyeSmalleye

I always feel sorry for Esmè you can see the disappointment in her face often, when Isla gets preferential treatment!!
I don’t why Isla is so pandered to, I have to skip past parts in the vlog if Isla is talking lately.
I think that family forget that it’s Esmè that launched their channel into success with her pure reaction to her first doll

• Heart
  • Angry

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
When Granny Jane realises Sarah was stupid enough to publicly share the screenshot she sent to her in confidence of her latest work 🤣🤣

IMG_20191114_151017.jpg

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Hi Steve will ya let Sarah know that rumour has is a new B and M is opening in Victoria Shopping Centre in Bradford on the 16th of this month. So.. Saturday? Maybe they will be dishing out some freebies so tell her to get her trotters on down there, maybe park the tincan outside all night so she's first in line.

• Haha
Reactions: 33