Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Personally if I was him and had those accusations I would not be DMing anyone ever. I’d leave it to Sarah (although she’s not the best at customer service in the opposite way)

sarahs got a heart of gold. Thinks she should sTay at home with jace so his crying doesn’t bother the other office workers, so Chris should go to the office.

why can’tChris look after his son whilst Sarah goes and runs HER business?? She’s so fucking lazy
Maybe she doesn't trust him

Reactions: 1

leni18

VIP Member
That’s terrible they allowed bratty Isla to put it on! She is not a baby anymore you morons. And even if she was parents should not have favourites. Is it because she is blond Chris and Sarah? Is that why? Cruel. I would never treat my children that way. They take it turns each year to put the star on. On why should Isla then join in turning the lights on? I know she is only a child but she bugs the hell out of when I read things like that. I don’t like spoilt brats. They don’t become nice adults either.
Have they now cut out the isla part putting on the star.

Binbag

Why does he look like he’s been caught with his pants down on this clip? That doesn’t look like a family member on his phone... Very bizarre 🥴
It probably wouldn’t be the first time, all those baths he takes before going to slimy ibis hotels, please

Forky

Hi been a long time lurker here and never post, but get great enjoyment out of reading other members posts and vlog run downs, saves me watching the boring vlogs, just hear about the juicy bits, Sorry if this has already been said, but really bothering me tonight when skimming through vlog. Did creepy not say in vlog about 13.50 "check out some of the christmas lights that I've just turned on" He instantly looks to the ground after saying it. That's definitely a lie, if I heard right what he said,if he had turned on Manchester lights we would have heard about it for months and for sure would have been in the vlog and title.

I heard "check out some of the Christmas lights that have just turned
on" - but it does sound a very lot like "that I've just turned on" 😂

Candy56

VIP Member
So Sarah stayed in bed with Jace because they had a bad night with Jace not sleeping 😴
Guess what if a baby is not in a routine and continually kept in his car seat,pram ( whilst Sarah shops all day everyday ) highchair etc etc he will not sleep well at night !
By this age he should be in a nap time routine which he is not !
Also Sarah doesn’t do ANYTHING with him
NO baby groups no baby swimming no mother and toddlers no baby signing no baby music groups absolutely nothing !!
He’s treated like a doll that just gets dragged around the shops !ty[
/QUOTET
Thats a disgrace its almost at the point of cruelty for Jace as he will not be able to develop at the standard rate. He will not be able to do anything for himself as he is never allowed to try anything except eating which he can do but there again he should not be eating the food he is given its simply not meant for babies there is too much salt and sugar apart from everything else

Naminé

I was watching the Yorkshire shepherdess earlier in the week and her brood of nine 😮 What a wonderful way to grow up. Have you ever seen such healthy, happy kids? Now there is a woman who will never get boils on her arse. Have read her books as well. Hmmmm, thinking what it would be like to send lazy to help out on the farm for a day...🤣🤣🤣🤣
What’s her channel?

nattis

VIP Member
after how well Lazy and Creepy took care of dear Jace in Lanzarote, take a look at the Gardner Quad Squads history on yesterdays vlog. I don't follow that family and not very impressed with them. But that story is scary.