The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blanket venture was never a thing for Lazy, it was a way of generating employment for Mr tit Midas. No one is going to buy baby paraphernalia from an absolute creep - or anything, for that matter. That Lazy lump will never do a stroke of work.
Quick cash grab. We saw that she was literally out spending the day after the launch and initial sales came in. Over being in their office sending them out

Reactions: 7
Sarah trying to flog her super soft feeding pillows next to her cold sore. That one's probably gone straight back in the plastic wrapper, ready to ship out

Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 17.26.45.png

Vlog has 11k views in almost 3 hours. The Ifam aren't falling for it any more, just the diehards left.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Sarah trying to flog her super soft feeding pillows, next to her cold sore. That one's probably gone straight back in the plastic wrapper, ready to ship out

View attachment 57032

Vlog has 11k views in almost 3 hours. The Ifam aren't falling for it any more, just the diehards left.
Them eyebrows are awful how can she go round looking like that and be ok with it 😂
Anyone notice how quite they are today on social media 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she wanted to surprise Isabelle after dance today even though she was dancing last night? I think they will kid on they dance to save face if I’m honest. His jaw was sore when on holiday? Never mentioned that did he? Nah the booze acted as a painkiller didn’t it 😂 Seriously wash Isla’s hair, it looked greasy as and still curly from when it was done a few vlogs ago! Aww everyone Sarah didn’t feel like going shopping with anyone as she wanted a “smooch” around herself..no it’s because you have no mates love! Only troll mother in law and your nana who you use to but things..I said last night and I’ll say again what a sad sad existence you lead. No social skills for Jace apart from looking at shop lights and being screeched at in that god awful baby voice 🤢 No playgroup, no play dates, so sad to see that all he knows is a camera shoved in his face and what shops are doing 3 for 2 at the minute.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Maybe she needs to buy desant clothes that fit jace none them fit to small great mother not

YouTube have just sent out an official email regarding the changes for Jan 2020. From today, content creators need to let them know if they make content for children, adults or both

Have a funny feeling there won't be a mega present haul opening video this Christmas. If they do. One word. Demonetized 😅😂😅😂😅😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Creepy's probably pulled a muscle from all those stupid faces he pulls. I don't get why recently they are trying to make him seem like a "fun embarrassing dad" with all these "hilarious" Christmas decoration surprises and "secret" filming. Him prancing around the kitchen was clearly set up, he can't act surprised at all. He's clearly taken tips from Sarah and her "finding out I'm pregnant" acting skills. And no way did he not notice Sarah as he walked past her...she isn't exactly small enough to miss.

Sarah makes me laugh looking at the canvas art in hobby craft, you just know all 3 will get the same ones and it won't be a "teen" thing for Issy.

I thought Isla was a mini eco warrior now and very against plastic tat but L.O.L dolls are still ok? The packaging on those dolls disgusts me.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sarah Ingham, founder of 'Baby and Me' on sleepsuit pricing

"So I'm just in Next. Thankfully they did take the sleepsuits back. I tried to exchange them for a different size, but unfortunately they don't have any in in his size. And they do have a few different options in, but they're not catching my eye, and obviously the sleepsuits from Next are quite expensive, they're like £18 for a 3 pack, which might not be expensive to some, might be to others, for me I think it's quite a lot, so I'm not going to settle for some, and I've got the money returned on a gift card instead."

Also Sarah Ingham, founder of 'Baby and Me'
View attachment 56859
Did she actually purchase the sleep suits in the first place, or where they a gift from the IFam? Why would she buy them herself if she thinks they are to expensive 🤔 I LOVED next babygros when mine were babies. She said the other designs didn't catch her eye? They are bleeping sleepsuits Sarah! I call Bullshit. She just wanted to spend the money on something else and get cheaper ones elsewhere. She is such a dope

Very likely. That's why their comments are still turned on, whilst everyone else's have been switched off. They'll worm their way through it, but have no other choice. They get no brand deals anymore (only freebies from very very small businesses), so the only way they earn their money is through AdSense and tit merch.
So brand deals, is that like product placements? Or freebie holidays? Are their ads from smaller brands now so less paid? I would love to know how much they make a month now, compared to 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did she actually purchase the sleep suits in the first place, or where they a gift from the IFam? Why would she buy them herself if she thinks they are to expensive 🤔 I LOVED next babygros when mine were babies. She said the other designs didn't catch her eye? They are bleeping sleepsuits Sarah! I call Bullshit. She just wanted to spend the money on something else and get cheaper ones elsewhere. She is such a dope

So brand deals, is that like product placements? Or freebie holidays? Are their ads from smaller brands now so less paid? I would love to know how much they make a month now, compared to 2 years ago.
So would I even If they earn ok they have to pay so much out. They could also fall into the bracket of paying I think 40% to if they earn over a certain amount I know we have to

Reactions: 4
Their vlogs are becoming oe big boast about the amount of freebies they get and a big advertising campaign for their merch. I couldn't give a tit if Baby and me is 'Sarah's business', there is no separate company on Companies House so as far as I am concerned it is still under the 'Ingham Family' umbrella.

None of them can act. I would be asking for a partial refund from the school because obviously Isabelle's drama lesson's are no good enough.

So would I even If they earn ok they have to pay so much out. They could also fall into the bracket of paying I think 40% to if they earn over a certain amount I know we have to
They won’t pay 40%... if they’ve got a good accountant a lot will be written off as expenses. Even holidays are for the ‘tv show’ etc

Reactions: 8
Their vlogs are becoming oe big boast about the amount of freebies they get and a big advertising campaign for their merch. I couldn't give a tit if Baby and me is 'Sarah's business', there is no separate company on Companies House so as far as I am concerned it is still under the 'Ingham Family' umbrella.

None of them can act. I would be asking for a partial refund from the school because obviously Isabelle's drama lesson's are no good enough.
Baby and me is merch. They sent out Ingham family pop sockets for free with orders. What normal customer would want that.

It’s the same as Alfie deyes trying to say his merch isn’t merch and is a skate brand. Despite advertising it constantly on his vlogs and insta

Reactions: 9
I thought Sarah had a business to run, if so how come she has all this free time to do more pointless and boring shopping.

Also who are these idiots who keep sending stuff? I can’t imagine it’s their young Ifam, well whoever they are they seriously need their heads testing.

• Haha
That’s not true. It’s means tested on your earnings.
Maybe AnniG doesn't live in the UK. In Ireland, everyone gets CA, regardless of Income. We get it once a month and the amount depends on how many children you have. I have 4 kids so it's €540 per month. I don't agree with it tbh. I think it should be means tested

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sarah trying to flog her super soft feeding pillows next to her cold sore. That one's probably gone straight back in the plastic wrapper, ready to ship out

View attachment 57032

I hope she hasn’t gone near Jace with those cold sores even when they were on holiday as she has known that she gets them in a warmer climate

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
YouTube have just sent out an official email regarding the changes for Jan 2020. From today, content creators need to let them know if they make content for children, adults or both

Have a funny feeling there won't be a mega present haul opening video this Christmas. If they do. One word. Demonetized 😅😂😅😂😅😂
I was thinking this, will there be the usual mountain of presents.. And the sack of presents each before they even hit the sitting room! There probably will be to save face as they know people will be scrutinizing.. But I bet a lot of it will be cheap tat and some presents will have been resurrected from the garage of doom and rewrapped 🤭

• Haha

How will this work for kids channels? That annoying Ryan kid for one. Will they not make any money from thier videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So nigh on all the 'IFAM' now know their address...Why leave it in? It just means trolls can actually go and view the house.
and mention they are away from the house on Thursday, if that's not an invite for weirdos then I don't know what is. The Manchester light switch on will be interesting if someone takes exception to them being there, some people dont care that kids are there, its like if I saw someone walking around in IFAM merch Id at least educate them or their parents into the non situation

Reactions: 16
I haven't written on here before but have enjoyed reading it for months. Lately, I haven't been minding the Ingham Family so much as I used to do, as I feel like they've tried to tone certain things down after the whole Chris scandal (although agree with so much of what people say on here.) Watched their vlog today and I just have such an issue with the way the accept freebies from fans. The majority of YouTubers will open a PO box but will insist that they only get sent cards, letters etc, as they don't need freebies! They have enough income coming in from their videos anyway without having to accept stuff from their fans. I understand the idea of giving and that some fans may want to send their own products from small businesses for the Inghams to promote and I agree with that, but young children and teenagers spending their pocket money (or their parents money) on LOL dolls for the girls and notebooks for Isabelle, despite the fact that we all know they will get absolutely showered by similar things in a month just really irritates me. Sarah needs to say on camera 'Please spend your money on yourself, our girls get enough.' After all, while Izzy's gift could've been bought in the pound shop, LOL dolls are honestly not cheap (especially for the age group of their fans) and it really makes me angry that they continue to encourage fans to send them expensive gifts. I think especially since they often give shoutouts to people who send them gifts their young impressionable fans may feel the only way to get 'noticed' is to spend their money on them and I just think this is so, so, so wrong. Really something Sarah and Chris need to think about.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.