The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Ingham, founder of 'Baby and Me' on sleepsuit pricing

"So I'm just in Next. Thankfully they did take the sleepsuits back. I tried to exchange them for a different size, but unfortunately they don't have any in in his size. And they do have a few different options in, but they're not catching my eye, and obviously the sleepsuits from Next are quite expensive, they're like £18 for a 3 pack, which might not be expensive to some, might be to others, for me I think it's quite a lot, so I'm not going to settle for some, and I've got the money returned on a gift card instead."

Also Sarah Ingham, founder of 'Baby and Me'
View attachment 56859

Sarah you daft bleep lmao 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if in a few years from now , one of the kids will fall out with the family and do a big tell-all about how awful everything was..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So, i may have emailed baby&me with an interest in their teethers. 😅 I mentioned in the email the reviews id read on trustpilot and why i needed confirmation these teethers were safety tested for babies. This is the response i got🤣🤣🤣 (definitely Creepy who typed this- using all his favourite malicious, relentless words 🤣)
Im sorry but, WHY would you go into THAT much detail to a potential customer? I only questioned if they had been regulated correctly and got a whole essay in response lol 🤔😂 so unprofessional!
'I have run a business that is hugely successful - and turns over a large amount of money each year' Your channel is failing Sarah.

'Working with Trustpilot closely' They don't give a tit Sarah, some of the reviews have been up for weeks.

Such wonderful customer service. :rolleyes: Some of the 'fake' reviews seem genuine to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi Steve will ya let Sarah know that rumour has is a new B and M is opening in Victoria Shopping Centre in Bradford on the 16th of this month. So.. Saturday? Maybe they will be dishing out some freebies so tell her to get her trotters on down there, maybe park the tincan outside all night so she's first in line.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Todays vlog title is Something very exciting is coming.

The vlog starts with a random shot of Chris turning on the shower and closing the door. (He’s not in there it’s just his arm from outside.)

Jace is asleep. Sarah says it’s a stressful morning with Jace and it’s taken her about 3 hours to get dressed. He‘s at the age where he knows who he’s comfortable with and Sarah swears it was prinny that has set him off this morning. She’s laughing at the fact that prinny jumped on the bed and scared him.

Jace didn’t like his porridge, fruit or yogurt at breakfast.

sarah tells Chris he’ll have to go to the office by himself.

Two hours later and Sarah is still sitting on the sofa. She plugs her galaxy backpacks. Jace is now awake.

Sarah is now in the car and says “so the day might be almost over but I need to at least get one job done.” She’s off to next to change Jaces sleepsuits for 6-9 month ones so he gets some wear out of them. (She was claiming he was size 3-6 months yesterday.)

Sarahs in next and Sarah says the sleepsuits are expensive at £18 for a 3 pack! Excuse me! Isn’t she charging that for one on her baby and me page? 🧐 she says for her that’s quite a lot. You ifam can pay a small fortune for Sarahs one though.

TKMaxx now and Sarah is buying books for Jace to send off for Santa if he’s been good. I’m guessing Chris is getting duck all off Santa this year then. 🙄

Back at the car and it’s now dark outside. She’s going on about the books she’s bought and some delicious candles. 🙄

Sarah is shoulder shuffling to Christmas music in the car and then drives home.

Sarah says the power of love song doesn't sound Christmassy. She’s sat in the car at home.

Isla sneezes behind Sarah. They’re off inside for din dins says Sarah.

Sarah tells Isla not to tell daddy she’s bought a Christmas cd.

Small Christmas haul as Sarah shows her bits and bats.

Chris says a part for his camera has been ordered. He says it like Vicky pollard so Sarah says what am I married to? We ask that daily Sarah. 🙄

Sarahs found a camera bauble in Asda for Isabelles tree.

She‘s bought the girls metal straws for Christmas to help save the planet. She’s bought Jace a duck ball to help encourage him to crawl. Some cheap bath bits and lip balms for the girls presents and some candles for herself and books for Jace and Isla. They’re getting sent off to Santa.

She’s bought some tissue paper that has the same design as her bespoke sweatshop big blankets. She mentions she’s had to spend a fortune on tissue paper so the two small packets she’s just bought will come in handy for wrapping her botanical blankets. 🙄

Sarah says she can either take Jace or cook dinner.

Dinner isn’t shown. I’ve noticed they won’t show it since they went meat free. I’ll take a wild guess that the dinner contained meat.

Cut to Sarah lighting a big candle while some music plays. “What’s dat?” As Jace watches the candle. Sarah says the living room smells like a christmas tree. If I had a shot for every time she’s said christmas in this vlog I’d need my stomach pumping. 🙄

Still going on about the smell of the candle.

Sarahs showing the christmas clothes she bought for Jace from her insta stories yesterday. She’s on the hunt for cute handmade clothes... especially from instagram. If She hints for freebies any harder she’s going to burst a blood vessel! She says how scary it is that mothercare is closing down and how scary the world and businesses and everything can be. Apparently she “works” with a lot of small businesses on Instagram so she’s big on helping promote small businesses. Seriously does this idiot hear herself when she speaks? Sarah is trying to save places like mothercare by helping small businesses by letting them give her free stuff. What??! 🧐🙄 I’m pretty sure that’s the first small business she’s bought something from. 🙄

Isla opens Jaces clothes parcels while Sarah YAAAYS and says “oh my goodness.”

Shot of Jace in the corner in his Jumperoo.

Sarah is off Upstairs and says she wishes she had some Christmas pyjamas to put on. “Hint, hint, Ifam and small businesses.” 🙄

Sarah says “what’s up sass?” As she passes isabelles room then says she’s been slothing in her room and that she has girl problems so she’s feeling sorry for herself before cackling away in the doorway. Chat with isabelle about school.

Sarah says the teen and me range is almost ready and she’s been speaking to a supplier about why the blankets for baby and me are taking so long to arrive. It’s because she’s quadrupled the order. 🙄

Sarahs off to sit in front of her big candle in a onesie. She says goodnight.

That was pretty much the most boring vlog to date. They film the most random boring stuff and think it’s interesting.
Thanks Ghost, that was brilliant.

Reactions: 10
So, i may have emailed baby&me with an interest in their teethers. 😅 I mentioned in the email the reviews id read on trustpilot and why i needed confirmation these teethers were safety tested for babies. This is the response i got🤣🤣🤣 (definitely Creepy who typed this- using all his favourite malicious, relentless words 🤣)
Im sorry but, WHY would you go into THAT much detail to a potential customer? I only questioned if they had been regulated correctly and got a whole essay in response lol 🤔😂 so unprofessional!
That’s laughable 😂😂😂. I wouldn’t call prancing around filming yourself each day a business!! Real business men and women would laugh in their faces. It is not a business having a YouTube channel you pair of lazy twats. If it’s anything it’s self employed video maker. You may have announced yourselves as a company to cut back on paying tax but that doesn’t mean you are one. Complete and utter fools they are. Completely delude

Reactions: 18
Sending off to Santa is really strange. I know people do all kinds of things with Santa in their house but I’ve never heard of someone buying things that their children are aware of, then sending it off... right ?
We are Irish and on Xmas eve my families tradition is to make gingerbread men and decorate them and leave some out for santa with a glass of milk. Also a carrot for Rudolph. We scatter food outside for Rudolph, and on xmas morning there is usually a half eaten carrot outside. My daughter has a polish friend who called to the door on xmas eve while we were making gingerbread men, with her brand new bike that santa had left for her 🙄 I understand that cultures differ ( though I was fuming), but my point is.. Sarah and Chris. OK, you Send presents to santa to deliver. WHY are you not thinking of the young children who are watching your vlogs and easily impressionable? For for sake, leave some Xmas magic for your girls

Reactions: 25
Why would you share that info with someone who potentially has no clue what those reviews are talking about? To have literally just said, we are working with trustpilot to get the fake reviews taken down so do not take them into consideration....

HOWEVER to say all of them are fake is completely incorrect? This review seems pretty legit since theyre just calling out the lack of communication... which seems to be the issue with a few reviewers. But they also have reviewed companies from July so it isn’t the first and only review
45D4CF67-E943-42CF-B3AC-B3E9FA0EB9E8.png

also if they’re in talks with trustpilot doesn’t that mean they’ll take away the fake excellent reviews also???? 🤷🏻‍♀️

if I was also selling this product I’d spent ages designing and testing I would at least show my child with it? Whereas in her insta stories I don’t think we’ve actually seen Jace with it apart from when it was launched..

Reactions: 18
Oh the trolls, oh did I mention I’m rich, oh if you didnt know what happened 18 months ago go and give us a google
its all ‘any negative reviews are obviously lies’... it did take them over a week to ship items they charged £7 postage for remember. They’ll be trying to get trustpillot to remove ALL NEGATIVE reviews. Which defeats the point of having an unbiased site like that where the Inghams can’t filter it like usual

Reactions: 16
But what if for some reason the Ingham vlogs are not flagged as for kids. They have the channel as a parenting channel anyway so does that mean they may be exempt from the January changes?
Very likely. That's why their comments are still turned on, whilst everyone else's have been switched off. They'll worm their way through it, but have no other choice. They get no brand deals anymore (only freebies from very very small businesses), so the only way they earn their money is through AdSense and tit merch.

Reactions: 3
Very likely. That's why their comments are still turned on, whilst everyone else's have been switched off. They'll worm their way through it, but have no other choice. They get no brand deals anymore (only freebies from very very small businesses), so the only way they earn their money is through AdSense and tit merch.
This is why they are desperate pumping out merch now. The actual merch, baby and me and now this teen and me shite.... is teen and me going to have the quote ‘drop that towel and resend’ even though Hayley was 18 she was still a teen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
This is why they are desperate pumping out merch now. The actual merch, baby and me and now this teen and me shite.... is teen and me going to have the quote ‘drop that towel and resend’ even though Hayley was 18 she was still a teen
Hayley was 21. The 'drop that towel' photo was sent to a different girl, the one from Alton Towers I think.

Reactions: 7
Would think that if they have children under 13 years then their channel would get flagged as kids - if they reset it back then YouTube could review the channel and set penalties

Reactions: 6
Would think that if they have children under 13 years then their channel would get flagged as kids - if they reset it back then YouTube could review the channel and set penalties
YouTube are pretty useless most of the time though

Hayley was 21. The 'drop that towel' photo was sent to a different girl, the one from Alton Towers I think.
Ah okay sorry. A couple of them were ‘teens’ though

Letting creators set their audience is nonsense though. You always get people like Alfie and zoella insisting their audience are over 18 as there is stuff like not being allowed to advertise sweets to kids ( they got in hot water for some Nutella ad I think)

obviously if it effects money all creators will say ‘I’m aimed at adults’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.