The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like they are off every 6 weeks or so. I thought they go time off around May as well. They just got off in October we don't get that either with 2 weeks. They seem to always get October off. I think your missing a few breaks
Those are the 3 times 1 week breaks

No vlog as of yet?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Sarah will go crazy again this year with presents or if she’ll try and do something new?
Presumably come jan they won’t be able to make money off them anymore anyway due to kids being in the videos?
Shes already shown some of what shes got jace. Shes gunna go mad! With mothercare closing down i bet shes already been at the bargins.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those are the 3 times 1 week breaks

No vlog as of yet?
I always get a bunch of notifications through on my YouTube at 5pm (or a different time) on the dot from other YouTubers that have uploaded. Not sure why the Inghams can't seem to schedule an upload? 🤷 It's not that difficult.

(Obviously watch them on invidio.us and not YouTube)

Reactions: 12
It seems like they are off every 6 weeks or so. I thought they go time off around May as well. They just got off in October we don't get that either with 2 weeks. They seem to always get October off. I think your missing a few breaks
February.
1 week half term

March/April
2 weeks depending on where Easter falls.

May bank holiday and sometimes the end of Easter break.

June 1 week half term.

July summer holidays usually 6 weeks. Often 8 for private schools.

Oct 1 to 2 weeks half term (varies on area and school)

Dec 2 to 3 weeks Christmas (varies on area and school)

3 half terms, 3 end of term holidays.

Reactions: 8
The baby shower vlog is back up, minus Nikki. Chris has been a busy boy editing

As I scrolled through to see if Nikki was in it, I was reminded of the tackiest baby shower cake you ever did see

Knobs

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 17.07.31.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

As I scrolled through to see if Nikki was in it, I was reminded of the tackiest baby shower cake you ever did see

Knobs

View attachment 56197
Just shows how money talks doesn’t it, he’d rather re-edit all the old videos without Nikki in it instead of leaving them down. That’s why the vlog is late...but we will only see fireworks with some creepy montage music that doesn’t suit it anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Knobs

View attachment 56197
I love this cake. It really captures them. Tacky, egotistical and full of hot air... Sarah's fart cake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just shows how money talks doesn’t it, he’d rather re-edit all the old videos without Nikki in it instead of leaving them down. That’s why the vlog is late...but we will only see fireworks with some creepy montage music that doesn’t suit it anyway!
is that allowed to reload previous Vlogs to get more views?

Yes, time off in October and May, that's half term

Reactions: 2
Yes they will be! Which is accounted for in their overall views being 200k (ish) with only say half or less than half being on the actual daily vlog... usually their birthday vlogs would have bumped up a lot more however they have not hit the mark this year seemingly🤷🏻‍♀️
I am not up to scratch with the new thing youtube is doing in January but won’t they lose the adense to these vlogs with the changes happening 🤷‍♀️

I’m not sure to be perfectly honest, I would imagine you could just go in and edit bits out but I’m not that tech savvy.

Just seen this on Twitter, but again people need to back these claims up with evidence!
Absolutely nothing surprises me about them anymore.

Reactions: 4
She'll definitely go crazy. She doesn't know how else to do things. But it'll be a bunch of cheap tat. Even cheaper tat than normal. Not many "on trend" toys (the must haves that have a hefty price tag, if that makes sense). Some LOL stuff, but mainly really cheap throw away tat just to make the piles look bigger.
Thats exactly what she buys you very seldom see anything with a price tag unless it is something they can claim through the business, however I hope Chris gets help to do his accounts as he cant even add 3 +7 comes up with the answer of 11 good maths for A level

Reactions: 7

Knobs

View attachment 56197
Imagine looking back and seeing when you were 9 months pregnant and half the size you are now 🍦🍨🍕🍔🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Knobs

View attachment 56197
Well !! thats the worst baby shower cake I have came across it is disgusting looking at her like that she is no oil painting even if she thinks she is !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So shes going on a diet we see tells you she reads on here skipped through it cant bare it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.