The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely love the Ingham pages on here for comments like this 😁
I will be honest and say I asked for my tattle account to be deleted the other day as I felt incredibly uncomfortable with all the Real Inghams stuff posted about Leah and felt bad being any part of that.
However, I since realised that just gives in to people like Creepy who would love this site to go so he can continue his noncey ways without it being noticed. Also saw in the media when reading about Mother of Daughters fall from grace, “YouTuber Lorraine McPhee” was mentioned with her campaign to shut down this site which really got my back up. The irony! I’m fed up with “influencers” trying to call out Tattle as a hateful site when they themselves are the groomers, bullies and trolls.

My 15 year old daughter was walking her 100m journey home from school this afternoon. In her words "a middle aged man in sunglasses" said something so disgusting to her that was a) racist and b) so highly, disgustingly sexually inappropriate that I cannot repeat here. Done for effect, done for his kicks.

It reminded me of the social worker ex-friend of Chris who commented on his disgusting behaviour towards girls coming out of school, just like this guy. The freak, Chris Ingham, needs to firstly be under the radar of police and secondly off YouTube and any social media that gives him contact with minors. He's taken advantage of every position that he has been given. The law needs to be changed and until then I am glad of a platform that allows me to speak up.

Chris has chosen not to apologise or defend himself. Until then, he's a danger. It's his choice.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
My 15 year old daughter was walking her 100m journey home from school this afternoon. In her words "a middle aged man in sunglasses" said something so disgusting to her that was a) racist and b) so highly, disgustingly sexually inappropriate that I cannot repeat here. Done for effect, done for his kicks.

It reminded me of the social worker ex-friend of Chris who commented on his disgusting behaviour towards girls coming out of school, just like this guy. The freak, Chris Ingham, needs to firstly be under the radar of police and secondly off YouTube and any social media that gives him contact with minors. He's taken advantage of every position that he has been given. The law needs to be changed and until then I am glad of a platform that allows me to speak up.

Chris has chosen not to apologise or defend himself. Until then, he's a danger. It's his choice.
I'm so sorry she experienced that 💜

Reactions: 17
Chris Ingham, what’s the secret to your beautiful silky hair?

Well foo, I wake up early on the daily as the procedure takes time so it’s just me rocking it solo but it’s all good man, basically what I do is pour oil of whichever kind on my hair, sometimes olive, sometimes frying oil, or sometimes fish oil if I’m feeling the vibe, and I like to let it trickle down my face as I drink my week old fermenting chai latte to get into the morning zen, ready for a busy day of busting it on the bladders and filming some super content!

#weouthere #fishy #zen #vibinandthriving #bladdersunite #silkyhairdontcare #therevolutionisfishoil #dadlife

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I appreciate babies have massive heads and then grow into them, but Jace just looks so out of proportion in this picture.

1573253521773.png

I know there's more words after this but the "win a huge baby reborn Jace" part made me giggle.

I have this image of a massive Jace terrorising Bradford, like Kitten Kong in The Goodies (showing my age now).

1573253419076.png

1573253774592.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I appreciate babies have massive heads and then grow into them, but Jace just looks so out of proportion in this picture.

View attachment 55712

I know there's more words after this but the "win a huge baby reborn Jace" part made me giggle.

I have this image of a massive Jace terrorising Bradford, like Kitten Kong in The Goodies (showing my age now).

View attachment 55711

View attachment 55713
I dont think the filter and the hat help with his head looking huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 55712

View attachment 55711

View attachment 55713
Maybe its the wide angled lens again.

It also makes his clothes look too small

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 55712

View attachment 55711

View attachment 55713
That whole photo is a bit worrying to be honest because why would you perch your baby on the edge of a concrete step to get a photo? Or does the wide angle lens make them look further away that if he did go to fall back they’d only be centimetres away..🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
48k at last nights vlog hasn’t been like that in a long while and only 133k views on social blade for the whole of yesterday some one is running out of money 😱🙏🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That whole photo is a bit worrying to be honest because why would you perch your baby on the edge of a concrete step to get a photo? Or does the wide angle lens make them look further away that if he did go to fall back they’d only be centimetres away..🤷🏻‍♀️
I believe he was chopped into a photo of the steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is wrong with creepy's voice at the beginning of the vlog, omg im dying

Reactions: 1
Goes great with stail chips 😊
All ready for home schooling then HELL NO

He hyped it up as a "belter" beforehand 🙄
Surely everyone and I mean EVERYONE must be fed up and feeling sick at the stupid vlogs they are putting out all they ever do is jump into swimming pools so does it matter where you are one pool is the same as the one they left. Clutching at straws now. They are disgusting people and the kids must be so glad to get back to school and stop performing like puppets even Jace has the camera in his face almost 24/7

Everyone should boycott them
good idea but I cant even stand to look at the vlogs now as the pair of them are so stupid cant even count £3 + £7 comes up with £11 now how embarrassing is that in front of everyone and thats the second mistake like that in a week

View attachment 55712

View attachment 55711

View attachment 55713
Do they not even realise that they are making a fool out of the baby showing pictures like this I certainly would never have taken such a stupid picture even for my own use but to put that in front of viewers is disgusting however they like getting the critics up in arms about things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the slowest thread we’ve had in a while the Inghams are probably getting excited thinking it’s over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is the slowest thread we’ve had in a while the Inghams are probably getting excited thinking it’s over 😂
I'm sure they're very thankful to MOD for taking the Tattle limelight atm, but no doubt another Ingham scandal will be on the horizon soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure they're very thankful to MOD for taking the Tattle limelight atm, but no doubt another Ingham scandal will be on the horizon soon!
They've probably got another holiday booked over Christmas. We just have to wait until then, as a scandal always hits when they're checking in 😉

Reactions: 10
Probably what they hoped going on an all inclusive holiday would do - same old vlogs, nothing to talk about🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t really comment on their eating, or how much or little housework they’re doing, how long they spend in the office busy busy busy, Etc😂

Reactions: 9
They’ll be thinking what they can give Jace to eat so we can all watch and comment on here. Think they will put out some more Merch for their Ifam followers to purchase for Christmas so they can go back to Forest holidays for New Year

Reactions: 6
It’s because they’re vlogs are so boring, we can’t be the only people looking at the videos each day saying urgh bore off, people are drifting views are dropping, it’s good to see

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.