The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That swimming costume thing on Sarah is an awful look. Yes, she's gained a ton of weight, but she seems to look even more enormous in that thing. It needs to be burnt. There is absolutely no way she's a size 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
17240CA6-03DD-44CE-8F40-42A0FCA1B20C.jpeg
0DD1D8E1-989F-4A9E-A39B-13CFA2F9D959.png

ok so confused as to how they โ€œticked another country (sic) off their bucket listโ€ when they visited Lanza 2 years ago whilst in Fueteventura.. which Isabelle said on her stories a couple of days back (and that they visited that same beach) sooo didnโ€™t even explore another part of the island + did more in that one day than they did the entire 8 days

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That swimming costume thing on Sarah is an awful look. Yes, she's gained a ton of weight, but she seems to look even more enormous in that thing. It needs to be burnt. There is absolutely no way she's a size 14.
Are we sure its a swimning costume. The way it fitted sure looked like a mankini of sorts to me.

So... When they said they have been catching up on orders does that mean nobody was holding the fort while they were gone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So last day was meant to be a super duper adventure (never Is never will be ) but instead they decided to film kids we donโ€™t give a duck about jumping into the pool and going down slides .
Jesus mother of God this family are tit at vlogging !
He hyped it up as a "belter" beforehand ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So did the vlog feature that beautiful scene of the girls laughing nonchalantly between themselves on the beach? You know, the bit with the camera propped up on the sand and Isabelle overracting very badly? ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 6
The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.
Actually p*ssed myself!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So... When they said they have been catching up on orders does that mean nobody was holding the fort while they were gone?
I saw a comment today on their FB post asking how they could contact Sarah as they had been trying to email Baby & Me but the email address, or contact form, wasn't working... so I'm guessing no-one! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
WTF? Chris must be the only idiot in the world to call Fuerteventura 'Fuey'.

I'd love to hear his abbreviation for Shitterton.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How he got more than one woman to sleep with him is beyond me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just imagine stroking your hand lovingly down his nut sack skin face, and running your fingers through his greasy hair

Delicious

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.