The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A liar always goes into to much detail about things. Over explain. He could have easily just said we had some delays so no vlog sorry. Didn’t need to be a whole in-depth description of everything that apparently went wrong. And no way would he tell them the truth if he was stopped by police or something. Or if jace had to be examined before flying. He is such a narcissist it makes me sick.
Maybe they went straight to a walk in centre with Jace as reality hits when you got home .

Reactions: 8
Del Boy has a new item launching on her site today 🤑🤑🤑

Chris had a paddy because he spilled a cup of tea and it went all down the wall and he doesn't deal well with chaos.

Chris has to be the biggest melt of this century. Father of 4/5 who can't cope with a bit of mess, creeps on teens, gets turned on by the sweet aisle at duty free and has to take the window seat on the plane over his own kids (I spotted that too @Circlish and it bugged me more than it should).

Reactions: 25
Transcript of Lazy's Instagram excuses

Don't forget to play your little violin for her version too!!

"Last night when we went to the airport, the way that the day worked and the way our flight times worked etc, it meant that Chris had to upload the vlog from the airport, but when we got there the airport didn't have enough internet signal for it to upload a vlog so he said that he would just have to do it when we landed, which was a bit frustrating because that would have been around half past nine pm and obviously that's really late, especially for our younger audience, or audience that watches as a family. So we landed with all intentions of uploading the vlog, and then we got to our meet and greet for... that we'd left our car... and they'd messed up the booking and meant that they were due to have us arrive tomorrow- today- so the car wasn't there when we got there and we had to- they said it would be about 20 minutes 30 minutes for them to go and collect the car and bring it back to us, and it turned out that it was, like, and hour and a half. It was so SO frustrating. So we were messing around doing that and it meant that we didn't have chance to upload the vlog, so we're uploading it today instead."

Reactions: 7
So just saw on lazys stories that kids are at school I know they have had a lot of time of lately but omg what time did they get home poor girls bet they were falling asleep at school 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 17

"Last night when we went to the airport, the way that the day worked and the way our flight times worked etc, it meant that Chris had to upload the vlog from the airport, but when we got there the airport didn't have enough internet signal for it to upload a vlog so he said that he would just have to do it when we landed, which was a bit frustrating because that would have been around half past nine pm and obviously that's really late, especially for our younger audience, or audience that watches as a family. So we landed with all intentions of uploading the vlog, and then we got to our meet and greet for... that we'd left our car... and they'd messed up the booking and meant that they were due to have us arrive tomorrow- today- so the car wasn't there when we got there and we had to- they said it would be about 20 minutes 30 minutes for them to go and collect the car and bring it back to us, and it turned out that it was, like, and hour and a half. It was so SO frustrating. So we were messing around doing that and it meant that we didn't have chance to upload the vlog, so we're uploading it today instead."
If they then knew it'd be an hour and a half wait for the car, they could have popped back into the terminal and uploaded it while they waited. Or easier still, schedule it to go up at 5pm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Roughly translated as...

Sup foo! I’m too lazy to edit the vlog from yesterday so I’m making up a load of bullshit to explain why the vlog is late. We know you’ll all understand because we’re super, duper famous youtubers and you believe whatever we say. As we’ve been bustin’ it with the camera all week filming all the slides and pools and you wouldn’t believe how much hard work it is filming ourselves eating baguettes out of our 25 euro cabana so we’ve decided to take a break and have a day off from the camera. Sarah has an important appointment watching granny pack her blankets and I’m hitting up the skate park with my mate wheely Ed before cracking it down to Morrisons to get some pasta for dinner! Join us tomorrow guys for a cracker of a vlog where you’ll get to watch Jace eat his coco pops out of the hotel dingy that we’ve smuggled home in the suitcase and I’ll tell you how hard it is to sit on my arse for 10 minutes everyday to edit our vlogs!!! #OhToBeABrainSurgeon #VloggingAintEasyMan #Teens

PS. Hit up Sarahs Facebook page to check out how you can get your hands on a second hand Luxury Jace ingham, ikea high chair! Raffle tickets only 50 pound each!! With all proceeds going to my poor, poor wifes piggy bank!!!

*Highchair licked clean by prinny. Only 300 raffle tickets available so act fast!!! 🤑
I'm getting a bit suspicious of this raffle malarkey. First Shortle and now Looklikeacoolfool or whatever it is. I'd never heard of businesses running raffles like this until I started scrutinising the Minghams. I reckon it's well dodgy 🤔 and very coincidental that two businesses with links to the Minghams are doing it 😒

Reactions: 9
No V
I'm getting a bit suspicious of this raffle malarkey. First Shortle and now Looklikeacoolfool or whatever it is. I'd never heard of businesses running raffles like this until I started scrutinising the Minghams. I reckon it's well dodgy 🤔 and very coincidental that two businesses with links to the Minghams are doing it 😒
Her blanket designs look like the blankets they vlogged a while back in the Mary shortle shop has the same dot pattern 👀

So it’s the car peoples fault the girls didn’t go to school (allegedly)

Sarah “it’s something you’ve all been waiting for”
Everyone.... ohhh an apology from Chris??

nope. A beanie so youcan all be as greasy as him

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No V

Her blanket designs look like the blankets they vlogged a while back in the Mary shortle shop has the same dot pattern 👀
Yeah, the dinky-dot-coldsore-spot design is on the Jace blankets. It's so obvious Shortle has mentored her over designs and suppliers.

Reactions: 8
The main thing that comes up is waterworld waterpark ayia napa?

Reactions: 2
So just saw on lazys stories that kids are at school I know they have had a lot of time of lately but omg what time did they get home poor girls bet they were falling asleep at school 😡
maybe the girls begged Sarah so they didn't have to have a boring day at the office or home alone making super dooper content for future boring vlogs.

Reactions: 6
I lost the will to live with Lazy's scuttering stories one after the other. Vacuous bint.

And it's 'au naturel' not "EL naturel"
And it's 'mooch around Mothercare' not "smooch around"
You div 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m a bit confused about the vlog too. Take today off filming because they have a vlog but what about tomorrow? Hmmm I smell something...

"Genuinely devastated" oh do duck off Sarah, I bet you're wetting yourself in excitement about the bargains you can snap up in the closing down sale you utter scruff.

Maybe you should have done less 'smooching' and more buying. A shop doesn't make a profit from cackling chavs wandering round putting their greasy fingers all over the merchandise and then bleeping off to Primarni to buy cheap clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"Genuinely devastated" oh do duck off Sarah, I bet you're wetting yourself in excitement about the bargains you can snap up in the closing down sale you utter scruff.

Maybe you should have done less 'smooching' and more buying. A shop doesn't make a profit from cackling chavs wandering round putting their greasy fingers all over the merchandise and then bleeping off to Primarni to buy cheap clothes.
Didn’t they already close down when she did all the pre-Jason smooching??

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit confused about the vlog too. Take today off filming because they have a vlog but what about tomorrow? Hmmm I smell something...
today they will put up wednesday vlog saturday they will put up thursdays vlog and sunday they will be back on regular schedule with saturdays vlog

Reactions: 3
today they will put up wednesday vlog saturday they will put up thursdays vlog and sunday they will be back on regular schedule with saturdays vlog
But through a wide angle lens it'll all look perfectly normal 👍🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.