The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all Tattle members
Can i please draw your attention to an internet Game called IMVU
please please please do not allow your Children to download it
We have learned the hard way when my Grandaughter started getting Sexual messages from a 45 year old Man
We have alerted School so they can warn other parents and the police although they seem powerless to do anything
when real names are not being used, apparently you name an avatar
Luckily we monitor the phone closely I suggest you all do the same :mad:
The internet is full of people like creepy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I have never figured out those two. Chris and Sarah. Before she let herself go she was all prim and proper (a chavvy attempt anyway), looked down her nose at people (specifically suicice attemptees) and dressed well, did her makeup BLA BLA BLARRRRR.

Chris has always been a slimey gross sweaty greasy mess.

How on earth did they get together. They never looked right together. They seem to have no similar interests. Whats the deal with it, so odd.
I think I might hate them even more than I thought possible. What has she said about suicide attempts?

Reactions: 5
I think I might hate them even more than I thought possible. What has she said about suicide attempts?
Think it’s referring to her boarding a plane and moaning that they got to the airport late and couldn’t film any footage in the airport because of it. It was due to a suicide or attempt on the way which held up traffic

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Think it’s referring to her boarding a plane and moaning that they got to the airport late and couldn’t film any footage in the airport because of it. It was due to a suicide or attempt on the way which held up traffic
Yes that's the one. Disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 5
Wow, we have a lot of 'guests' on Tattle tonight!

Do you think it's the ifam panicking because there hasn't been a vlog upload and they're reading this thread to check whether Chris has been arrested? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

1573157623558.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Creepy is such a selfish, immature git - why does he always get the window seat on the planes instead of the girls? 🙄📸

Reactions: 20
Wow, we have a lot of 'guests' on Tattle tonight!

Do you think it's the ifam panicking because there hasn't been a vlog upload and they're reading this thread to check whether Chris has been arrested? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 55316
Lol would be hilarious if it was item panicking but I think it's more likely people checking out the MOD scandal

Reactions: 10
Creepy is such a selfish, immature git - why does he always get the window seat on the planes instead of the girls? 🙄📸
Because he’s got to film super dooper footage of the clouds. And the window seat is the closest he’s EVER going to get to being a pilot.
still in shock he couldn’t add up two basic numbers but is running two businesses. Hope he doesn’t file the accounts himself

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I wonder if anybody actualy was dealing with Baby & Me while they were away like they said or if they just let any orders wsit until they get home and can be arsed to send them out.

Im guessing its the latter!

(we all know you have ZERO friends...)
Zero orders, I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They'd do a u turn in seconds if it was ever their relative. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even Creepy and Lazy. Whole new level of vile human beings.

Reactions: 7
Come on Chris i want to go to bed but i cannot rest until i am sure you haven't caused a new controversy. The fear of missing out is real!

They landed 15 minutes ago. Will be at least another 15-30 minutes yet.
They always seem to have baggage problems on top of that so i am guessing NO VLOG IFAM i repeat no vlog. Get to bed kids!

No doubt Sarah is screeching at him "Chriiiiissssssss hurry up with those bags those tattlers are saying the vlogs not going to be up, you have to prove them wrong. Remember Sarah Ingham Forever!! You're branded by me. Get that vlog up NOW, quicker than you put the awning up in EUROPE!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you ever just watch someone and be like why? I dont get how they have so many views especially after everything

Reactions: 4
It is weird though isnt it how some people get so popular but yet seem to have no redeeming features or qualities

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nice to see the (ex?) inghams biggest arse licker is taking advantage of using the 9pm slot that the inghams reserved. Nothing like getting yourself out there whilst people are waiting for their sh*t show.

Maybe they told her to get on there to entertain the troops while they are SUPER delayed. She is like the supporting act at a concert.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, he's cringesome, isn't he? Videoing every trivial bit of tit at the airport. Acting like travelling is a novelty to him. The last time I saw a passenger filming the wing, the airport and the cabin it was a kid about 12 years old 😐
Anyway, back to acrylic Chinese blankets in the morning, Creepy. A long way from the excitement of the airport and proper pilots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.