The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The supporting act has ended. Time for the interval and the real comedians will take centre stage

Reactions: 6
Re: Chris and the window seat, he's definitely sitting there imagining himself in a pilot's uniform.

He's the kind of man who sits at the front on the top deck of double deckers pretending to drive the bus.

twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Probably filming the rant as we speak.

What is their record for the latest upload?

Reactions: 5
I've always thought he looks like he stinks. Even if he'd just got out of the shower he'd look like a right minging stinksack. He's just so vile and unattractive, in word, deed and appearance.
The slimy shitbag!
you make me laugh, I love how direct you are

Reactions: 8
Total subject change but .... does anyone in the world actually say โ€œsuper duper โ€œ??? Other than loser kids tv presenters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've just got a vision of him duffed up by a few gangsters. One can dream ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The ifam are getting restless.

Maybe they can spend the time waiting for it taking an online course in English.

1573168546022.png

1573168609548.png

1573168674635.png

1573168741197.png

Get yourself to bed love, you don't want to lose your job and be an unemployed wasteman like Chris.

1573168837627.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I've just got a vision of him duffed up by a few gangsters. One can dream ๐Ÿ˜…
I forgot about the gangsters ๐Ÿคฃ

The ifam are getting restless.

Maybe they can spend the time waiting for it taking an online course in English.

View attachment 55423

View attachment 55425
View attachment 55427

View attachment 55429

Get yourself to bed love, you don't want to lose your job and be an unemployed wasteman like Chris.

View attachment 55430
"the flog" haha their ifam know them too well, their vlogs have definitely turned into on big giant flogging machine, flogging merch left right and centre

ATTENTION: Sorry IFam but Chris has been off Janes tit for a whole week and is currently catching up on his feeds after following lazy led weaning for the past 7 days. Will update you as soon as we can, please pray for our family during this difficult time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Looks like they're going to have to take the whole "we vlog and upload every single day without fail" off of all their flogging websites now.

You had one job, Creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would LOVE to hear that he was arrested off the plane. Or he was confronted by the Liverpool mafia. Either one will do. Haha

Reactions: 17
I would LOVE to hear that he was arrested off the plane. Or he was confronted by the Liverpool mafia. Either one will do. Haha
They're probably stuck in customs, having to answer questions on the thousands of packets of cigarettes they've tried to smuggle back for Katrina and Danny.

Don't worry though, "Borderforce UK" are filming it ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Its be awfully quiet since they landed. It wouldn't of taken much for one of them to put up a insta story saying the vlog won't be going up ect.

Reactions: 4
I haven't been home all day. Catching up... Where's today's vlog? Does anyone know anything?? I hope he got arrested or was in a mob dilemma. Should I get my popcorn ready?๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its be awfully quiet since they landed. It wouldn't of taken much for one of them to put up a insta story saying the vlog won't be going up ect.
Creepy is no doubt doing the drive home, so Lazy couldn't possibly upload an update. She's had a busy day of shopping for duty free, and sitting on her arse on a plane. She's probably snoring away in the back of the rusty rover.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What if this was their plan...they'll upload the last Lanzarote vid tomorrow (today) and then work out how to make it looks like they went to school on friday in saturdays vlog hmm

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.