The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if this was their plan...they'll upload the last Lanzarote vid tomorrow (today) and then work out how to make it looks like they went to school on friday in saturdays vlog hmm
They won’t bother filming Friday to hide the fact the kids have missed a whole week of school to go Lanzagroty!! What’s the bets put up the exciting what we ate at the airport vlog on Saturday instead!

Reactions: 9
What if this was their plan...they'll upload the last Lanzarote vid tomorrow (today) and then work out how to make it looks like they went to school on friday in saturdays vlog hmm
Send them to Jane's for the day. With a sooooper emotional montage of them walking out to the car at the beginning like in the old days.

"And cut... great job girls. Right go and get your uniforms off boo boos, we're abandoning you at Granny's house for the day."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe he's been arrested at Arrivals 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
I’ll light a candle.

I would LOVE to hear that he was arrested off the plane. Or he was confronted by the Liverpool mafia. Either one will do. Haha
Guys I am lighting candles as fast as I can hoping our wishes come true.

Maybe they don’t have a house to go to because the bank took it back for nonpayments. No house, no internet, no vlog and finally no minghams. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Creepy is no doubt doing the drive home, so Lazy couldn't possibly upload an update. She's had a busy day of shopping for duty free, and sitting on her arse on a plane. She's probably snoring away in the back of the rusty rover.
The Ingham Family #67 ~ All aboard the Rusty Rover, travelling from Calais to Dover.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen Creepys insta story about why there was no vlog? Apparently there were some technical delays at the airport.
I call BS. Something seemed off. tit has defo gone down!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it is planned we will Get todays tomorrow and then jump over fridays vlog and an excuse they did not vlog friday because they did boring chores and the girls was at school so since they were behind they decided to take a day break.
but will be because the girls was Home all day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I call bs on the no vlog situation they have managed to get vlogs up every other time when away. Also why was creep doing the bs story why not lazy that’s what makes me think some think went down 🙏🏻🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
Looks like the girls get to spend a relaxed Friday at home (or working at the sorting office) rather than hiding from the camera for the day pretending they're in school

How convenient

I'm predicting a

'Soooo-we-have-JUSSSST-finished-up-washing-the-girls-school-UNIFORMMMMMS. Do any of you guys...Comment down below if you wear your uniform once. For one day. Then wash it'

Adjusts fringe to cover balding patch and cackles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What a sly bunch they have now put themselves 2 days behind so they can keep girls off school. The only ones missing out is the girls, they are the ones who will suffer in end, struggling to keep up, lack of people skills, lack of true life skills and the only skills they will know is talking to a camera and being very highly controlled by 2 parents who are just lower moralled than a rat in a sewer. Holidays money doesn't compansate for lack of education.

Reactions: 22
Again always someone else’s fault. Just say sorry guys I should have uploaded it before our flight home. End of but no blame the airline, blame the car hire company 🙄

Reactions: 19
Again always someone else’s fault. Just say sorry guys I should have uploaded it before our flight home. End of but no blame the airline, blame the car hire company 🙄
They could even have scheduled it to go up like an hour after they were at Manchester airport so that they could keep an eye on the comments without having to working on the upload when they got home.

Reactions: 9
2 hours delay from getting off the plane/getting your luggage? 🤷

I guess it's probably entirely possible, but it's just never personally happened to me.

(Edited to note: he stated there was a delay taking off in Lanzarote, but there doesn't seem to be that much of a delay, if any at all.)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh come off it Chris. technical delays my arse!

The vlog was (or at least should have been) ready to upload so all you had to do was press a bleeping button.

God, you're such an utter waste of skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you think they got delayed getting on as Jace was unwell? Might of had to get some medical certificate to say he could fly? Being under 1 with a bad chest then taking into consideration air pressure in the plane the flight company probably wouldn’t want to risk it....?

Reactions: 7
So, technical issues leaving Lanzarote
Technical issues getting off plane in Manchester
Ages to get through to the meet and greet place
Something went wrong with the car booking so having to wait half an hour for your car.
Yet you still thought you'd be home by 11pm?
Yeah, OK Creepy, if that is what you want your little minions to think🙄
No, hell, no!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that will be the only type of meet and greet he will ever be attending again!

Creepy says the drive home was chaotic down to the weather and he filmed it all. How? He would have been driving surely.

The whole instagram post just wreaks of lies at every corner. Forgot to post it at 11pm so posted his instagram psot at 1.20am? Everything doesn't sit right

Edit to say... That's some Creepy style sentence structure 🤣 Everything doesn't sit right = Nothing sits right

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone seen Creepys insta story about why there was no vlog? Apparently there were some technical delays at the airport.
I call BS. Something seemed off. tit has defo gone down!
Technical delays at the airport? If the flight landed on time, he’d have had his laptop in his hand luggage ( don’t think your allowed them in the hold) so would have been able to press publish quickly.... seems fishy

2 hours delay from getting off the plane/getting your luggage? 🤷

I guess it's probably entirely possible, but it's just never personally happened to me.

(Edited to note: he stated there was a delay taking off in Lanzarote, but there doesn't seem to be that much of a delay, if any at all.)
Flight was always due to land at 8.40 so no delay. That’s a lie

That’s a very lot of technical delays. One maybe but

a technical delay in lanzarote
A technical delay getting off the plane
a technical delay getting out the airport
And then a delay with the car being parked ready for them.

I smell bullshit. That plane landed when it was meant to from the looks of above so him saying a delay in lanzarote and landing later than they should is a lie for starters

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Predictable

Technical delays at the airport? If the flight landed on time, he’d have had his laptop in his hand luggage ( don’t think your allowed them in the hold) so would have been able to press publish quickly.... seems fishy

Flight was always due to land at 8.40 so no delay. That’s a lie
He said bad weather at "manny" so circled over liverpool before landing

Weird as it was a reply to someone that said they checked the flight number online and saw they were stuck in the air

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I went on Holiday and the flight home was late, I certainly wouldn't send my kids to school the following day! (Not that i would take them out of school during term time) Do they think we're stupid? Maybe they will combine Wednesdays footage with yesterdays as any filming they did yesterday would be shown in today release. Anyone confused? I am! Anything that was filmed Wednesday would be covered in the missed day.

Why not release the same day as filming, others do!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.