The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she says they love going there, well so much so this aunty Jane and Leah haven't been mentioned since.. I smell a ๐Ÿ€
So does Chris have a sister called Jane then? Why would she even lie about something like that if she did?

Reactions: 7
Im suprised tbe flight has gone ahead if weather is that bad.
Weather is no problem for Chris. Any sign of the plane struggling and heโ€™ll hero commandeer it to safety. Heโ€™s done it on his airline sims a very lot of times

• Haha
Reactions: 51
๐Ÿ’ no excuse for any vlog to be later ever
Is it later on purpose, so it's after watershed ๐Ÿ˜€ are we gonna be treated to the holy mother of all rants!! Wouldn't that be exciting ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

So does Chris have a sister called Jane then? Why would she even lie about something like that if she did?
A sister called Jane who has a daughter called Leah ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Have they got to drive back across the Pennines tonight? There are flood warnings across the whole of Derbyshire and the Peak District ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
To be fair I've just done the drive from Manchester to Leeds and it's (finally) stopped raining. So that shouldn't stop or delay them from getting home tonight

Reactions: 8
Weather is no problem for Chris. Any sign of the plane struggling and heโ€™ll hero commandeer it to safety. Heโ€™s done it on his airline sims a very lot of times
He really sees himself as a Sully character doesn't he. I remember when the film first came out and he was almost doing naughties everytime he mentioned it. Fan girling big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chris confidently saying that itโ€™s fine to feed the wild fish... your not an expert in everything Chris.

also saying Isabelle refuses to go in the sea... do you not remember her being in the sea when you left your baby over summer Chris?
Conditioning=grooming a subject Creepy is an expert in. tomato tamato Potato patato why donโ€™t they call the tit show off!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's even been proof that paedos look at their vlogs because there have been time stamps left on them in the past. The whole family know about this because it's been posted on here before, and we all know they read here. My mother and father would have read me the riot act if I kept on putting my kids in compromising positions, knowing the type of undesirable people that watch the vlogs. Hell, my mother wouldn't wait for others to report me to social services, she would have done it herself. Steve, you are the patriarch of this godforsaken family, do the right bloody thing by your granddaughters and stop your son pimping them out for all and sundry. Grow some bleeping balls and sort this mess out!!
Maybe Steve is really the ringleader in all of this. Please comment down below Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m in Sheffield which is the other side of the Peak District and all our main roads are closed and I got sent home from work early for the floods! Driving through the Peak District in the dark would be my very worst nightmare right now
Oh no ๐Ÿ™ˆ weโ€™re coming up for Disney on ice on Saturday!

Reactions: 3
Oh no ๐Ÿ™ˆ weโ€™re coming up for Disney on ice on Saturday!
Itโ€™s still going ahead tonight despite Sheffield being gridlocked (it took me 2 hours to drive the 7 miles home๐Ÿ™ˆ) hopefully itโ€™s eased off for you by then!

Reactions: 4
Itโ€™s still going ahead tonight despite Sheffield being gridlocked (it took me 2 hours to drive the 7 miles home๐Ÿ™ˆ) hopefully itโ€™s eased off for you by then!
Thanks for the heads up. Luckily I bought ticket insurance in case they had to cancel anyway ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป. Poor you being stuck in the car that long ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

Reactions: 3
They have obviously had a falling out with Jane then. I bet she would normally be pressing the delete button whilst they are on the plane. Hi Steve ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if anybody actualy was dealing with Baby & Me while they were away like they said or if they just let any orders wsit until they get home and can be arsed to send them out.

Im guessing its the latter!

(we all know you have ZERO friends...)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.