The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is, is there not a clip of the 2 of them with Mason on a train? Before Lazy told her friend that she was to be a bridesmaid to but ended up not being invited to the wedding.
Lazy can’t have many friends left if any what a sad life she must lead a creep husband and a groomer mother law. She is living her best life 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The girls are going to look back in twenty years and reminisce on that margarita pizza they had in (insert country) and that slide they had to go down numerous times to get the right camera shot (insert country)

Memooorrrrriieeeesss

Why does he always look like a wax work of himself. And not the good kind like madam taussads. The bad kind like the madam taussads knock off in Blackpool

also. Shouldn’t they have spent half term doing this tea party that they promised fans who forked out over £300 or has that been forgotten now the profits have been spent?
He's got a cock nose. But not like a normal one. More like one you'd find in a specimen jar on the shelf of a biology lab, next to an albino frog and conjoined rat foetuses. (I don't like him very much)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

This is an old video where about 1:16 in, lazy says the girls going for a sleepover with Chris's AUNTY Jane and Jane has a daughter called Leah 🧐 WTF!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Does it bother anyone else when people are watching their videos on here haha. It’s making them more money. If all the people who hate them stop watching them they would lose a lot of money. Watch on another site that doesn’t pay them. Much better 😊

Reactions: 23
He's got a cock nose. But not like a normal one. More like one you'd find in a specimen jar on the shelf of a biology lab, next to an albino frog and conjoined rat foetuses. (I don't like him very much)
Like Cyril Sneer ( if you know you know, if not google it)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So esme wants to buy more sweets 🍬 at the airport for 3 euros and Chris wants her to buy him some chocolate for 7 euros which Chris then says that adds up to 11 euros 🤔
I thought he got amazing A-levels results and he is just one beanie hat away from being a pilot 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Wearing that grotty yellow t-shirt again too. Probably stinks of sweat 🤢
Any bets on how many weeks he'll wear his all-inclusive wristband for this time? 🙄

He's a bloody weirdo, couldn't imagine even thinking about referencing anything like what they do about my children on social full of strangers. I wouldn't ever put a bikini pic of my child for all to see either. Revolting parents, are these youtuber idiots, all of them not just minghams

#letspimpoutourkidstomakeaquickandeasybuck🤮
We all know what kinds of weird guys are looking at pics of young, pretty girls on Instagram - we only have to think back to that STREAM of images of girls Creepy hurriedly UNLIKED when all the allegations came out. The noncey get. We saw it, Creepy. So did Alfie Deyes, remember? He was stunned 😂

Reactions: 15
Any bets on how many weeks he'll wear his all-inclusive wristband for this time? 🙄

We all know what kinds of weird guys are looking at pics of young, pretty girls on Instagram - we only have to think back to that STREAM of images of girls Creepy hurriedly UNLIKED when all the allegations came out. The noncey get. We saw it, Creepy. So did Alfie Deyes, remember? He was stunned 😂
Lots of festival goers seem to wear their wristbands for weeks on end afterwards, i think he thinks he is being cool. Its pretty grim 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

This is an old video where about 1:16 in, lazy says the girls going for a sleepover with Chris's AUNTY Jane and Jane has a daughter called Leah 🧐 WTF!!
Notice she doesn’t give eye contact when she mentions Leah, clearly not telling the truth.....

Reactions: 8
He then said ‘I am no good at maths’ he can’t remember what he tells people clearly 😳😂
We all have vivid memories of Chris sitting in that petrol station in the middle of the night telling his pathetic stories and tales about D heads and elite mathematics skills. He is fooling nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ohhhh how the mighty have fallen! (down zoellas hill was just the beginning)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone think Chris sounds a bit nervous when his talking on his instagram stories or is it just me 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never figured out those two. Chris and Sarah. Before she let herself go she was all prim and proper (a chavvy attempt anyway), looked down her nose at people (specifically suicice attemptees) and dressed well, did her makeup BLA BLA BLARRRRR.

Chris has always been a slimey gross sweaty greasy mess.

How on earth did they get together. They never looked right together. They seem to have no similar interests. Whats the deal with it, so odd.

Reactions: 12
So esme wants to buy more sweets 🍬 at the airport for 3 euros and Chris wants her to buy him some chocolate for 7 euros which Chris then says that adds up to 11 euros 🤔
I thought he got amazing A-levels results and he is just one beanie hat away from being a pilot 🤷‍♀️
He can’t even add 7 and 3?!? Holy tit

He then said ‘I am no good at maths’ he can’t remember what he tells people clearly 😳😂
Maybe he should check his linked in where he said he did a level maths. It’s there in black and white

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think Chris sounds a bit nervous when his talking on his instagram stories or is it just me 😂🤷‍♀️

He's doing his best child catcher impression round by the sweetie aisle, calling it candy because he thinks he's back in Hollywood.

Chris in last night's vlog said something like "We have to explain everything". He explains very little which is why he is where he is now!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On her stories she says what’s going on with that hair. What’s going on with your dodgy eyebrows and spider legs mascara Sarah? That’s what I would be more concerned about 😂😂. She needs to watch some good make up tutorials as she is rubbish at doing her make up. Eyebrows are supposed to arch a little Sarah not be flat like yours. And less is definitely best when it comes to your mascara.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.