The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 55026

Which vlog/s have been pulled?
Maybe vlogs with Nikki's son in. Nikki has said on Lorraine's lives that she wanted them removed and was reporting them. If it's April as someone said above then no money will be taken away as they will already have received it.

Looking at their April playlist 3 appear to be missing, 1st April, 25th April and 26th April, unless Chris just forgot to link them in that playlist.
Just checked and those three are definitely still there

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I never pray but tonight I'll make an exception.

Please God, make it be the - £1.1k figure that is being clawed back from Adsense revenue.

That's a very lot of blankets they'll need to sell to recoup the loss.

< living their best life >

View attachment 55037
What does this mean? I was thinking has anyone reported them for the songs they play in the vlog for copyright? As I bet they don’t have permission to use them. Another YouTube family had to remove their song at the beginning of their vlogs because they got reported for it.

Reactions: 3
What does this mean? I was thinking has anyone reported them for the songs they play in the vlog for copyright? As I bet they don’t have permission to use them. Another YouTube family had to remove their song at the beginning of their vlogs because they got reported for it.
Maybe creepy could get brother Dave to write and sing a theme song for them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmmmm how do you know ?

As previously said I used to know them before so called fame went to their head. Only for a couple of years but enough to know her mum didn't raise the girls. She was a nice person and a good mum before she went power mad. Or so I thought. I may be naive or blind.

Reactions: 11
Did you all hear the sarcastic speech from the two twats with Creepy saying that Jace is on the beach with Izzy and then Lazy saying we don't need to explain where Jace is. Then Creepy the vile scum saying "well actually we do we even have to explain why we breathe"

Complete and utter prats
Oh my giddy aunt...really Chris ..while your in the explaining mode how about ..the 16 year olds skinny dipping invite...the drop the towel incident...the grooming granny and all your trolling and fake family accounts....come on you clearly understand what please explain means....
Did you all hear the sarcastic speech from the two twats with Creepy saying that Jace is on the beach with Izzy and then Lazy saying we don't need to explain where Jace is. Then Creepy the vile scum saying "well actually we do we even have to explain why we breathe"

Complete and utter prats

Reactions: 6
YouTube announced another cull of fake views and accounts was going to happen this month. Could be that and maybe them removing vlogs with nikki in as she publicly requested?

Reactions: 14
YouTube announced another cull of fake views and accounts was going to happen this month. Could be that and maybe them removing vlogs with nikki in as she publicly requested?
That’s a lot of money they lose they be more piss with this than any think else that’s happen to them

pray for a rant 🙏🏻😂

Reactions: 9
I’m really sorry, but I’ve not been following recently and I’ve been trying to catch up but there’s just too much.

Could someone explain who Dave is?

Who Steve is?

And why Nikki has asked to be removed from the blogs?

Reactions: 5
I’m really sorry, but I’ve not been following recently and I’ve been trying to catch up but there’s just too much.

Who Steve is?

And why Nikki has asked to be removed from the blogs?
Dave is creepys brother, Steve is creepys dad, Nikki was lazy’s best friend. Lazy and Nikki had a falling out and that’s why Nikki requested the deletion from vlogs.

Last edited:
According to Twitter this morning, they had to make the Baby Shower video private because Nikki made a privacy complaint.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The girls are going to look back in twenty years and reminisce on that margarita pizza they had in (insert country) and that slide they had to go down numerous times to get the right camera shot (insert country)

Memooorrrrriieeeesss

Creepy saying their last video roadtripping across Lanzarote 'bombed'... I've just had a look and it got 142k views which is actually ok compared to what they usually get now! They must be bricking it about their views these days.

View attachment 54916
Why does he always look like a wax work of himself. And not the good kind like madam taussads. The bad kind like the madam taussads knock off in Blackpool

also. Shouldn’t they have spent half term doing this tea party that they promised fans who forked out over £300 or has that been forgotten now the profits have been spent?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

This is Dave (brother)

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 08.06.58.png

This is Jane in her wildest imagination (Mum)

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 08.08.24.png

This is Steve 👋 (Dad)

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 08.10.36.png

Nikki has had a big falling out with Sarah, because Nikki realised she had been lied to about Chris all this time, being the good friend that Sarah is she sent her best friend a legal letter to shut her up. If Nikki is demanding to be removed from vlogs that is both hilarious and smart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is Dave (brother)

View attachment 55079

This is Jane (Mum)

View attachment 55080

This is Steve 👋 (Dad)

View attachment 55081

This is creepy

View attachment 55082

Nikki has had a big falling out with Sarah, because Nikki realised she had been lied to about Chris all this time, being the good friend that Sarah is she sent her best friend a legal letter to shut her up. If Nikki is demanding to be removed from vlogs that is both hilarious and smart.
oh wow. Glad Nikki realised I guess.

According to Twitter this morning, they had to make the Baby Shower video private because Nikki made a privacy complaint.
It was a shite baby shower anyway, it proved she had no friends except the gullible friends they've now fallen out with. Onwards and upwards Inghams, but by bit your shite show falls apart, if only you were the genuinely the people you made out to be in early days, you woukd of made it, but you can't keep false pretences forever and it's now showed.

Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s cause I work in the education policy sector, but I think it’s so so important. Yes, homeschooling is all well and good but only if it’s carried out for the benefit of the child. If they were to homeschool it would be to make their ridiculous lifestyle easier and would hold no benefit to their children. With over saturated job markets, having a good education behind you can open up many more doors than having no education. Plus having GCSE’s/A levels under your belt means that education is more accessible for you in the future if you want to go back in to education later in your life
Yep, I was living independently at 16 whilst still at school and my teachers were on and on at me to pass my exams. I stayed on until I HAD to leave. I was in no state mentally to pass any exams. Was already under psychiatric care through no fault of my own. I know if my childhood had been different, and I’d passed my exams I would have finished uni. But I couldn’t finish an access course.
I think it depends on your environment and the type of person you are. And for me personally I think education is important. If a child is flourishing, encourage it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.