Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
I reckon they will rent a bigger house but make out they have brought it 😂 Also they can’t surely be able to afford another house haven’t they lost money on this one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

binkyboo

I am near Manchester airport and the weather has been bloody awful here today so much rain and it’s still coming down. Weather warnings for flooding too

• Haha

Glennie

VIP Member
I’m really sorry, but I’ve not been following recently and I’ve been trying to catch up but there’s just too much.

Could someone explain who Dave is?

Who Steve is?

And why Nikki has asked to be removed from the blogs?
Dave is creepys brother, Steve is creepys dad, Nikki was lazy’s best friend. Lazy and Nikki had a falling out and that’s why Nikki requested the deletion from vlogs.

Last edited:

YoungHollywoodEtc

I wonder if Sarah will go crazy again this year with presents or if she’ll try and do something new?
Presumably come jan they won’t be able to make money off them anymore anyway due to kids being in the videos?

Candy56

VIP Member
Sarah's insta: "So glad I had my phone to hand to capture this precious memory" - your phone is never out of your hand you lying fucker. And we all know the "precious memory" is staged to fuck. Then she goes on about how the kids "are the reason we put up with so much and continue to work hard every day". WRONG! the money is the reason you "put up with" your scum of a husband, your trolling family and you wouldn't know hard work if it jumped up and bit you in the arse.
Well Said indeed

• Heart

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Fellow RLS sufferer here. Started in pregnancy and never really went away, absolutely agree it’s much more like an ache or an urge, it’s absolutely horrendous but it’s not at all like she describes

• Sad

Candy56

VIP Member
Their views are substantially falling now aren’t they, it’s fully confirmed my suspicion that any scandal or controversy at all is most welcomed by them as it has been keeping them afloat through curiosity and hate views. That is absolutely why they feed him chicken legs and McDonald’s on film it’s also why them and their families were involved so much in the online trolling, it’s why they didn’t take Jace to Dr and clickbaited and broadcasted his breathing difficulties, they do all this as a sound business descion, once people stop talking about them, the views drop. Unfortunately the people of Twitter with very good intentions highlighting his creepy actions have as an aside kept views coming in for them however without brand deals and sponsorship it was only going to be a matter of time that their views dropped like this. They know this and are putting all their energies into becoming blanket/merch sellers with their main platform being IG. It’s been obvious for so long now that they despise and resent making the vlogs, it’s nothing more than a job they dislike. Maybe when the time comes for them to get regular jobs, he will finally be accountable for his actions, in the real world Chris, character and reputation matter...A VERY LOT.
We all have had the feeling now for a long time that they like bad as much as good due to the fact they are still being kept alive with viewings however in order for them to do that they are harming their family in as much as the girls like to film it wont be all the time they want to do so and I am now under the impression that they dont feed Jace with as much rubbish as we are made believe even when they film him with food thats not meant for a baby they take it back off of him as when they gave him the Greggs pizza you could see the teeth marks in it where someone else had bitten into it as he has no teeth and even if he did they were not as large as Chris's but they are still bad parents in as much as the kids are suffering whether it is at school or other activities and they have next to no friends as they are not allowed out without them.

Whotsup

They’ll be thinking what they can give Jace to eat so we can all watch and comment on here. Think they will put out some more Merch for their Ifam followers to purchase for Christmas so they can go back to Forest holidays for New Year

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Esme may well not be doing SATS at all, most private schools around here don't bother. Does she have to take an exam to get into the senior school though?

whatamess123

VIP Member
Could they still be making money off the Christmas present vlogs though? Some of those present ones have got ridiculous views. That one at 60M must have made them a fair whack.

View attachment 56172
If they are ,best they make the most of it.These vlogs appealed to mostly young kids ,so ,surely when youtube rules change,videos such as these won`t be allowed?? Also ,if they have noted the upcoming rules ,they`d be crazy (ok i know!:) to do it again this year.This family must be targeted in the new year...

nattis

VIP Member
So just saw on lazys stories that kids are at school I know they have had a lot of time of lately but omg what time did they get home poor girls bet they were falling asleep at school 😡
maybe the girls begged Sarah so they didn't have to have a boring day at the office or home alone making super dooper content for future boring vlogs.

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
There's poor people sending posts to their page calling them out as scammers. I hope the Is don't delete them. I reported their FB page as a scamming and fraudulent business although I don't know if reporting their FB fan page is going to do much since it's not directly related to the business.

Catlover360

On her stories she says what’s going on with that hair. What’s going on with your dodgy eyebrows and spider legs mascara Sarah? That’s what I would be more concerned about 😂😂. She needs to watch some good make up tutorials as she is rubbish at doing her make up. Eyebrows are supposed to arch a little Sarah not be flat like yours. And less is definitely best when it comes to your mascara.