The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I don’t think it’s anything suspicious they are just both really lazy and last minute 😂

Granny Jane must have been to busy in the sweat shop to delete the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, good luck with that one love. I'm amazed they are handing out free 1p phone sockets, usually the tight arses wouldn't give the Ifam the steam off their piss.

They are takers, not givers.

1573216083026.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, good luck with that one love. I'm amazed they are handing out free 1p phone sockets, usually the tight arses wouldn't give the Ifam the steam off their piss.

They are takers, not givers.

View attachment 55531
They will have to eventually, years later when the stock hasn’t moved an inch. They might even give them out to the homeless, on camera, pretending to be generous and giving. They won’t have a clue who the Inghums are, so I don’t think they’ll appreciate a loud stout woman shoving cheap China Chantelle hoodies into their laps while her slimy husband films from down the street, ranting about how not everyone has what they have, panicking inside because if he doesn’t get a real job soon, he‘ll be on the streets too, what with their feeble views.

He‘s cursed for life, no ones going to take him on. Sarah’s gonna have to get real with this a Baby and Me, while he becomes a stay at home dad, watching their old holiday vlogs in his office, wiping his tears or beanie juice, whichever one.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Transcript of Creepy's Instagram story
You don't have to be a genius to detect deception in every bloody sentence. I recommend reading it with a tiny little violin playing the background...

"Yo what's up guys? Sorry this is so late, we literally took absolutely ages getting out the airport because there was a technical issue getting off the plane, so we couldn't get off the plane on time. There was also a technical issue leaving the airport in Lanzarote so got us back into Manchester a little bit later than normal. We've only just got back to the meet and greet car park and our car isn't actually in the car park where it's supposed to be- so when you come to Manchester airport you have a meet and greet erm car parking arrangement, you park your car, somebody else drives it to a storage place whilst you're away, and they bring it back for when you're back in the country and you arrive so it's at the door of the airport ready to go, and you jet off straight home and that's it, job done. Our car, for some reason, the booking was... there was like an error with the booking so they didn't realise our car was due back tonight, so our car's not actually back here, we've got to wait about half an hour for our car to get back. So long story short, we've been super delayed at every stage getting home today, and before we can even get the vlog live we've got to get home, and it's going to be like well after 11pm when we get home, so we're gonna just basically call it a night for tonight and upload this vlog that's supposed to go up tonight tomorrow night as normal. So no vlog going up tonight guys, gonna be back up tomorrow night as normal with the vlog that was gonna go up tonight and then we'll just carry on as normal from there. So I'm so so sorry for all of you guys that have been waiting for the vlog tonight, so so sorry, absolutely completely and utterly out of our hands, there's nothing else we can do about it. Don't wanna have to upload it at midnight, I don't think that anybody is gonna still be up watching it at midnight anyway, and for those of you that don't live in the UK and will be up at midnight watching, I'm so so sorry that it will not be going up tonight, but it will be back up tomorrow night at 5pm as normal. Thank you so much for your patience, thank you so much for coming on this journey with us, and we will see you all tomorrow night, 5 o'clock. Goodnight guys."
Roughly translated as...

Sup foo! I’m too lazy to edit the vlog from yesterday so I’m making up a load of bullshit to explain why the vlog is late. We know you’ll all understand because we’re super, duper famous youtubers and you believe whatever we say. As we’ve been bustin’ it with the camera all week filming all the slides and pools and you wouldn’t believe how much hard work it is filming ourselves eating baguettes out of our 25 euro cabana so we’ve decided to take a break and have a day off from the camera. Sarah has an important appointment watching granny pack her blankets and I’m hitting up the skate park with my mate wheely Ed before cracking it down to Morrisons to get some pasta for dinner! Join us tomorrow guys for a cracker of a vlog where you’ll get to watch Jace eat his coco pops out of the hotel dingy that we’ve smuggled home in the suitcase and I’ll tell you how hard it is to sit on my arse for 10 minutes everyday to edit our vlogs!!! #OhToBeABrainSurgeon #VloggingAintEasyMan #Teens

PS. Hit up Sarahs Facebook page to check out how you can get your hands on a second hand Luxury Jace ingham, ikea high chair! Raffle tickets only 50 pound each!! With all proceeds going to my poor, poor wifes piggy bank!!!

*Highchair licked clean by prinny. Only 300 raffle tickets available so act fast!!! 🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m a bit lost, on her ig stories she explained the difficulties uploading yesterday so that’ll go up today but then said they were having today off vlogging so what will go up tomorrow if they’re having today off? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh no they've got a tab open about a waterpark 🤦🏼‍♀️ give me strength

Screenshot_20191108-131812.jpg

Tattle detectives assemble! What waterpark is this? Surely the missing word cant be "Disney"World Waterpark?!

IMG_20191108_140659.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's a WaterWorld Waterpark in Cyprus, could be that. Maybe Chris lives out his skinny dipping fantasies on there?

101 Easy Ideas For..... chatting up teenagers.
And to drop his towel😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You don't have to be a genius to detect deception in every bloody sentence. I recommend reading it with a tiny little violin playing the background...

"Yo what's up guys? Sorry this is so late, we literally took absolutely ages getting out the airport because there was a technical issue getting off the plane, so we couldn't get off the plane on time. There was also a technical issue leaving the airport in Lanzarote so got us back into Manchester a little bit later than normal. We've only just got back to the meet and greet car park and our car isn't actually in the car park where it's supposed to be- so when you come to Manchester airport you have a meet and greet erm car parking arrangement, you park your car, somebody else drives it to a storage place whilst you're away, and they bring it back for when you're back in the country and you arrive so it's at the door of the airport ready to go, and you jet off straight home and that's it, job done. Our car, for some reason, the booking was... there was like an error with the booking so they didn't realise our car was due back tonight, so our car's not actually back here, we've got to wait about half an hour for our car to get back. So long story short, we've been super delayed at every stage getting home today, and before we can even get the vlog live we've got to get home, and it's going to be like well after 11pm when we get home, so we're gonna just basically call it a night for tonight and upload this vlog that's supposed to go up tonight tomorrow night as normal. So no vlog going up tonight guys, gonna be back up tomorrow night as normal with the vlog that was gonna go up tonight and then we'll just carry on as normal from there. So I'm so so sorry for all of you guys that have been waiting for the vlog tonight, so so sorry, absolutely completely and utterly out of our hands, there's nothing else we can do about it. Don't wanna have to upload it at midnight, I don't think that anybody is gonna still be up watching it at midnight anyway, and for those of you that don't live in the UK and will be up at midnight watching, I'm so so sorry that it will not be going up tonight, but it will be back up tomorrow night at 5pm as normal. Thank you so much for your patience, thank you so much for coming on this journey with us, and we will see you all tomorrow night, 5 o'clock. Goodnight guys."
That's Is all a complete load of shite 😂 talk about overdoing it with the apologies and fake as duck explanations 🤭 oh Chris, I'm actually embarrassed for you 🤦 and can someone please explain "a technical issue getting OFF the plane" 🧐 maybe the door got stuck or something? What a complete knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Who noticed on Lazy's IG how much her big eye little eye were darting all over as she was trying to explain why they didn't upload? Lies as usual. With all their experience as vloggers they still can't act on demand. Why do they always have a problem when they come home from the airport.? Btw airports have great wifi. Get it ready to upload before u leave then. Isn't there like an automatic setting for uploading? So full of tit

Reactions: 22
Who noticed on Lazy's IG how much her big eye little eye were darting all over as she was trying to explain why they didn't upload? Lies as usual. With all their experience as vloggers they still can't act on demand. Why do they always have a problem when they come home from the airport.? Btw airports have great wifi. Get it ready to upload before u leave then. Isn't there like an automatic setting for uploading? So full of tit
She actually said ‘there wasn’t enough internet in the airport’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a bit lost, on her ig stories she explained the difficulties uploading yesterday so that’ll go up today but then said they were having today off vlogging so what will go up tomorrow if they’re having today off? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Stuff they filmed yesterday I guess? Maybe they filmed proof of all these delays? Doubt it

Oh no they've got a tab open about a waterpark 🤦🏼‍♀️ give me strength

View attachment 55556

Tattle detectives assemble! What waterpark is this? Surely the missing word cant be "Disney"World Waterpark?!

View attachment 55557
No because you’d see the y of Disney hanging before world if it was

looks like it may be waterworld or something to me?

Reactions: 4

A liar always goes into to much detail about things. Over explain. He could have easily just said we had some delays so no vlog sorry. Didn’t need to be a whole in-depth description of everything that apparently went wrong. And no way would he tell them the truth if he was stopped by police or something. Or if jace had to be examined before flying. He is such a narcissist it makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.