The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really should take Jace to see a doctor the poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Honestly, what the duck goes through this woman's head?

"oh my baby is suffering, I should comfort him"

"oh I should really get the camera out first, this will be great for Youtube"

bleeping sort your head out you bag of twit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Sarah’s heartlessness really comes out when one of the kids is sick. Can’t give them sympathy, won’t take them to the doctor, won’t let them relax. Just carries on with her day, ill child in tow, complaining non stop about how much she’s inconvenienced. No thought to how the child feels.
She can play all this sweet mummy crap, making ‘memories’ and the rest all she wants but her natural cold hearted witch personality comes out soon after.

My heart goes out to those kids.
Yet when Sarah and Chris are ill they make sure everyone knows it. Chris has filmed himself in the supermarket picking things up for Sarah because she’s “really ill with a cold.” Chris gets a throat tickle and he’s at the doctors for antibiotics And a booboo get well pack off mummy Jane but if it’s the girls Sarah makes out like she begrudges buying them calpol and goes on like they’re faking it. Isabelle was in the sick room all day once in school because Sarah sent her in School 2 days in a row when she said she was ill and she was only allowed to go home the next day after school phoned her. She still didn’t seem happy to let her home. Sarah even mentioned when she was a girl she didn’t get calpol. 🙄 They’re both selfish idiots.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Baby is really ill all there worried about is filming and getting in the pool and going out discusting I'm so crying should never filmed him struggling to breath and cough get to the bloody docters they just dont care as long there having a good time I'm sick to the stomach how low can they get just cause it cost the money I be straight to hospital or docters no matter how much it cost prob no insurance really how low can
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡you get
No normal mother could possibly leave their child suffering like that at his age especially they dont know what is wrong with him they may think it is croup but it could be something more serious you can never be to careful with a baby and she already has had 3 kids but poor Jace just is not cared for in the proper manner

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Thread - Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish pricks

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It was mentioned in a vlog a few weeks ago, that Isla was trying to get her pen licence at school, cant say I've heard of it, but realised what it meant
Perhaps if they didn't miss so much school, she may have the chance to work on getting it!
I used to have this kind of thing as a child in school. But there's no chance of her getting it without ever attending school.

They don't seem to do anything in school. No special awards, no extra curricular activities (I think Esme did netball and swimming for a bit, but they seem to have fizzled out again).

I need to say this too (but clarify that I've personally never notified social services of them, and know most of us tattlers haven't) -

No wonder people notify social services!

Reactions: 14
#66 Baby needs to see a doc but mum’s been on the wine and pretending everything’s fine

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've only watched a few seconds of the vlog. That poor baby is struggling to breathe. Looks more like asthma to me. He should be in hospital the pair of idiots. It's neglect letting your child suffer like that

And get your kids back in school. Absolutely ridiculous, self centred fool's care more about content to make cash than their kids education and health.

To think some couples can't have children, and then you get these fuckers

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
so they left jace on the beach alone YET AGAIN....:oops: and they were deep in the water too, so if someone snatched up Jace, they would be running in slowmotion to get to shore on time.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have had it with this family. I used to watch them before the situation. Now I watch occasionally, mostly look at thumb nails and read on here. I cannot watch while they destroy their children’s lives. They are beyond thick, they honestly believe they are superstars and infallible. I cannot even read about them anymore. It is affecting me and I find myself worrying about the children and getting angry with them. They will never change, they are poison.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If it's true that Issy is being bullied at school then keeping her off for an extra week isn't going to help things. Kids are going to be understandably pissed off with a classmate who seems to get special treatment and goes on holiday instead of attending school. They should be doing everything they can to ensure she fits in with her peers, not going out of their way to make her seem 'different' to them.

I won't watch their vlogs so can't really comment re: Jace and how ill he seems. If he has a croupy cough that's better in the day then maybe it's the overnight aircon that's setting him off.

Has he had all his jabs yet?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
so they left jace on the beach alone YET AGAIN....:oops: and they were deep in the water too, so if someone snatched up Jace, they would be running in slowmotion to get to shore on time.
No they didnt. I thought the same but Issy was with him.

Reactions: 3
For those of you asking why they film Jace and click bait it . It's because you watch it .

Reactions: 22
A lot of parents rush their kids to the doctors far too often but if my baby sounded like that I’d be at the nearest hospital ASAP.

Reactions: 15
Isn't this the woman who set up the Ingham Family support group on FB?

Allegedly pregnant with twins courtesy of donor sperm and constantly referring to her wife?

1572894230957.png

A lot of the ifam are batshit crazy, and she's one of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just watch the first minute that baby needs a doctor ASAP had to turn off the vlog what tit parents they are and still filming while he is ill this to a new low 😡 My son was hospitalise with croup for a few days 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.