The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace was writhing around on the bed clearly distressed and struggling, and she’s just filming him?! Wtf is wrong with her. Also he’s coughing and struggling with his breathing so what does she do? Shove a dummy in his mouth of course! No words :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I just want to reach through the screen and rescue that poor baby. He is constantly being misused as clickbait. When YouTube is over, Isabelle will be expected to raise him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
How bleeping demented do you have to be to film your child in that much distress.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I despise this family but to have them film their sick baby who is distressed, crying in pain and for her not to put down her bloody camera, turn it off you sad excuse for a mother and take your child to a doctor

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Anyone that felt sorry for Sarah should watch tonight vlogs and then try and justify why they feel sorry for her. Chris can only edit what is there.... they are BOTH vile

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Seeing him like that made me feel so uncomfortable and not being able to throw her off the balcony for bloody well filming him being in that much distress! Sorry but he may be fine during the day but he needs to see a doctor we’ve all seen him struggling to breathe. Utterly vile vile parenting. It’s alright though lazy you just drink some more of that already lots of wine you’ve had and make a tit of yourself if the pool whilst someone else takes care of him..that’s how much you care..sorry but it’s no wonder social services are on the case. I’ve seen them go to people locally for something far less. Ah I’m raging. Not a bloody brain cell between them!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Jesus I've never heard anything like it my son had croup didnt sound that bad and he was very ill and for her to film it... sarah your a discusting mother

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
A baby that age I would not be taking a chance with, I’d have him at the nearest doctor immediately! The poor little thing is clearly suffering! I certainly wouldn’t be self diagnosing him either! 2 dickheads! Can’t stand either of their voices 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Todays vlog starts with Sarah saying she’s just woke up and last night was the hardest night she’s had with Jace. He’s full of croup and has a dog bark. She mentioned again that Chris disturbs him with his jumpy leg so he’s still on the sofa bed.

Chris and the girls have gone to breakfast. Sarahs skipping breakfast to wait for Jace to wake.

Poor little Jace doesn’t look or sound well. ☹ (Why do they film their children when they’re ill!) 🤬

Everyone is back from breakfast. Jace is being strapped into his buggy and they show an inflatable Lolly pop.

Esme posing for pics With the big Lolly pop.

Chris mentions their big road trip is cancelled because Jace has croup. They’re having a pool day. Chris is off to hire a car for tomorrow.

Sarah says it feels like a Sunday around the pool because it’s quiet. It’s so quiet. Sarah says it’s hot and humid. It’s boiling. 🙄

Chris is off to the room to fetch Jaces mini pool.

Chris looks like Sam peppers grandad in that cap! 👀

slides and a shot of Jace sat in his dingy then more slides.

isla is floating on a lobster.

Chris mentions there is a sea of inflatables because everyone is going home for school.

Sarahs on the slide now.

A shot of Jace sleeping and Sarah mentions she’s reading her book.

Esme and her friend are off to the pool and Isabelle is hanging out with the boys. Esme spys on her with the camera. Isabelle looks embarrassed.

Sarahs half floating on the big lolly. Chris pushes Esme in the pool because she pushed Isla and sarah in.

Chris is off to the room with Jace because he’s forgot the laptop.

Jace has been in a good mood says Sarah. She notices she’s talking to herself because everyone has gone so she might get out for a glass of wine.

Sarah shows off a towel peg in her hair.

Sarah mentions Izzy is swapping numbers with some boys so she’s off to the cold pool to play with Isla.

Chris is back. He says “You little savage Isabelle.” As she tips Esme off the lobster.

Food time. A shot of Jace on the chair. Chris says he’s fine now and loving life. Chris is hoping his croup doesn't come back tonight because he wants Sarah to have a good night. (What about Jace, Chris?) 🙄

Esme and Isla are saying goodbye to friends. Jace waves his arms from the chair.

Chris Is showing the hotel entrance because it’s so happy. It’s the best hotel. It’s not sponsored and they’ve not been paid but it makes you feel happy when you walk in. it’s big and massive and marbley apparently. 🙄

He’s showing the dining room and it’s got a cool vibe. He’s starting to get emotional because they go home on Thursday and they’re half way through.

“clever boy” As Jace sits on the bed and reaches for some pens. “Good boy. Dats it. Clever boy.” Chris mentions Jace is shuffling on his bum and going into the crawling stance as he does neither and reaches for another pen.

end of another boring day with the Inghams. Come back tomorrow for the big road trip to (I’m guessing) the beach and pool time. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I seriously don’t get why they film that poor baby when he’s clearly not well. Put down the camera and look after him. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Crazy that they are on holiday yet they are clickbaiting jace being sick as even the holiday vlogs aren’t bringing in extra views they wanted !! So like bar the few small freebies they get and Chris’s cough job cough, their views/ ad revenue is their only income ? You could say it’s a stail channel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Baby is really ill all there worried about is filming and getting in the pool and going out discusting I'm so crying should never filmed him struggling to breath and cough get to the bloody docters they just dont care as long there having a good time I'm sick to the stomach how low can they get just cause it cost the money I be straight to hospital or docters no matter how much it cost prob no insurance really how low can
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡you get

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Double post... sorry. But imagine waking up, seeing your child rolling around in distress and not being able to breathe and thinking WOOOOOoooooHHhhhOOOooooo this very a lot good content, setting up your camera and then tending to him by breathing over him with your STAIL chardonnay chip breath. Like she is honestly another level of insane.

That child could have pneumonia for all that dimwit knows. I ended up in hospital as a child with croup, I can still remember it to this day.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Chris said they aren’t going back until Thursday. Does that not mean the private school girls have had almost three weeks off?

not only are they missing out on their education ( if I’d paid that much I wouldn’t want them missing it) but they are missing out on interacting with the other kids when they get back... it’s so sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So Jace has been really poorly. Yet Sarah makes it all about her - "I haven't slept", "I'm missing breakfast". Sarah, shut the duck up. You're a parent. We make sacrifices. As a parent you should be thinking about your poorly boy, not whether you'll be stuffing your face or having a decent night's sleep. Get over yourself.

Creepy was looking proper ginge again today. Still covering up that bald patch.

10 minutes in, and Sarah has definitely been on the all inclusive spirits 🥂

They don't go home till Thursday, so the girls are missing pretty much an entire week of school. Ridiculous.

Another boring vlog filled with nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve just showed my husband to clarify I wasn’t over-reacting. And no I am not. To shove a dummy in him when he’s struggling to breathe for one and then continuing to set the camera to film him is just vile. If he’s been like that all night why wasn’t an ambulance called? I know I wouldn’t see any of mine like that for 5 mins let alone 5 hrs..but then the lies come freely..she said she woke up 15 mins ago but then Jace had been asleep for half an hour so which is it?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Chris said they aren’t going back until Thursday. Does that not mean the private school girls have had almost three weeks off?

not only are they missing out on their education ( if I’d paid that much I wouldn’t want them missing it) but they are missing out on interacting with the other kids when they get back... it’s so sad
they will probably not go in on friday either. Just one day, better be home getting some sleep cause they got home so late and go to the office cause why pack out all their dirty laundry

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He must be fine today as they have been insta posting from some beach. I really hope hes seen someone!

Reactions: 5
I can't believe they have self diagnosed. Selfish cunts. Reading a book while he's settled? He isn't settled he's exhausted but as long as she's sat on arse doing what she wants it's good he's quiet.
And they wonder why people discuss their parenting? Common sense, child struggling to cry, take a breath it means they need help!
My 2 year old has been hospitalised 14 times now with respiratory problems, her croup needed steroids, bronchiolitis needed nebulisers and oxygen for up to 3 days and now she's diagnosed as asthmatic we are often in for chest infections, asthma attacks etc again needing steroids.
Not once would I consider vlogging over getting her treatment.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.