The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If sjec
I'm not going to add the photo here, but Isabelle has a new photo on her Instagram feed that has clearly been photoshopped too 😔 (if you look just below her knees - the little gap - you can see it's been tampered with).

Sarah, how about you promote some body positivity to your teenage daughter. Why is she uploading photoshopped pictures of herself?! Probably because you think it's acceptable to have no respect for girls just a few years older than her (that your husband messaged).
It's a disgusting picture to put up on a public page, they do it on purpose, that should be private, absolute no morals or safe guarding of their children she's a child under 16 nobikini pics or poses needed for the Web. I'm sure these parents are wronguns the pair of them

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh she’s not happy then now they’ve been deleted..sorry love lots of screenshots to prove you DO NOT look like you do in your recent insta pic..expectation vs reality down to perfection there! Maybe that will make you realise you need to get off your arse and do something about the way you look if you are that unhappy that you have to photoshop every picture to look amazing..total body confidence right there! Again more lies to show people how amazing they think that family are!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Winds me up how every single time they go away no matter where it is, Isabelle always has the shittiest sleeping arrangement :mad: It’s always a sofa bed for her and the other two get proper beds, does my head in
Even when there is a spare bedroom for Isabelle she seems too be on a mattress on the floor because ‘she loves sleeping with her sisters’

more like because Chris has the spare room

Reactions: 25
Watching the vlog and chris bringing up the sun and leaving jace on the beach 😅
Lol, what a twonk. Why don't you just signpost the way for your iFam to all the articles, Creepy, which also helpfully recap on your penchant for private messaging girls you're not married to?

Reactions: 6
Bless her ☺
duck sake, I'm dead 😂 😂

I really couldn't care less how much it comes across as fat shaming. She's a nasty piece of work, and has no respect for the victims of her disgusting husband.

Lazy - back away from the profiteroles. Spend less time on your arse, and more time moving (ideally with your kids in tow, as far away from that slimeball as possible). Stop pretending to be a size 10-12-14. Start feeding your baby properly whilst you're at it too.

Reactions: 19
I don't get her bullshit of I'm starting to accept my body with a heavily photoshopped picture of herself 🙈
Precisely. I'm sure she will accuse Tattle of body shaming but it's her dishonesty in that 'body positive' bullshit picture that is being highlighted. All that (suuuper) fanny about how she accepts how she looks in order to get the ifam fawning over her.

Be honest Sarah, then nobody here would feel the need to highlight the truth. That goes for your groomer of a husband too.

Reactions: 11
Caramilk Twirls are about to be available in Australia... I wonder if Sarah will ask her Australian ifam to send some to her? 🤣
Yeh for free obvs and whoever sends some had better be sooper dooper grateful that they were shown on their show 🤔

Reactions: 2
duck sake, I'm dead 😂 😂

I really couldn't care less how much it comes across as fat shaming. She's a nasty piece of work, and has no respect for the victims of her disgusting husband.

Lazy - back away from the profiteroles. Spend less time on your arse, and more time moving (ideally with your kids in tow, as far away from that slimeball as possible). Stop pretending to be a size 10-12-14. Start feeding your baby properly whilst you're at it too.
Exactly, why pretend to be smaller than you are - especially when we see you on video every single day!! I’m no size 8 myself, and I couldn’t give a tit what size she is. But this (really badly) photoshopped picture is just another example of the lies they constantly sprout! And photoshopping photos to make yourself thinner when you have such a young and vulnerable audience - mainly girls - is another example of how irresponsible they are and why they need to get off YouTube/social media.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If Chris was on the sofa bed, then Isabelle perhaps shared the bed with sarah?

Again, yes he has messaged teenagers but that does not necessarily mean there is something sinister going on with the girls.. and it just adds more to the “false accusations” that they’re pushing for.🤷🏻‍♀️ Not saying some of his actions like hiding under her bed etc aren’t overstepping a mark but doesn’t mean that there’s anything more.
But if he has an interest in young girls it’s more likely he will have an interest in Isabelle. It doesn’t matter it’s it a step child or even an own child. If that’s his sexual perversion so young girl is safe around him. He sexualises the girls by always mentioning their looks and calling them names you would call your partner. I for one am very concerned about him being around any young girl. Especially girls 15-18.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
As much as I don't like Sarah when I first watched them I thought she was pretty and we'll presented.
I know some people live in chaos and find it hard to stick to diets/healthy eating . I have been yo yo dieting for years and I know how it feels when you are out of control. It's not always greed. I have always believed that food whether you eat too much or not enough is self medication. You stop caring about yourself.
I strongly believe if she lost the weight healthily she wouldn't have the personality she has now. You walk different and talk different when you are not necessarily slimmer but in control.
I would love her to do it and dump that waste of space of a husband and I don't particularly like the woman she is at the moment but anyone can change you just need momentum. 💪

Reactions: 20
Has she deleted it? Oh dear.

Not quick enough though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tried reading the thread but had a bit of hangover 🤦‍♀️ So not going to even try so I don’t know if this has been said Esme is in year six now so they would be doing a lot of revision this time of year for SATS so them still being on holiday is not good for her she needs to be in school also if this was a last minute holiday I take it they never told the schools they will be of I don’t know much about private schools but Isla school will not be happy as they have so much time of its unreal the attendance officer must love them 😡
Back in June this year my daughter was off school poorly for a week and I actually got called in to discuss her attendance. Lucky she had seen the doctor who was able to confirm that she had a bad chest infection. This was a genuine case, but Those kids have had so much time off due to “travelling” And yet the school don’t seem to bat an eyelid.
Unless of course they have been fined and they’ve just never mentioned it.

Reactions: 19
I think creepy is an absolute tit for posting that video and to me it seems he's looking/hoping for her to end it once and for all. Probably hoping it'll distract the public from his antics however he's underestimated the general hate/evidence towards him.

Sarah I'm not you're biggest fan but for the love of god find some self respect and lose 14 stone by ditching that sleaze and finding your own happiness again.

(I'm not defending her i just cant dtanf his abusive behaviour)

Reactions: 10
As much as I don't like Sarah when I first watched them I thought she was pretty and we'll presented.
I know some people live in chaos and find it hard to stick to diets/healthy eating . I have been yo yo dieting for years and I know how it feels when you are out of control. It's not always greed. I have always believed that food whether you eat too much or not enough is self medication. You stop caring about yourself.
I strongly believe if she lost the weight healthily she wouldn't have the personality she has now. You walk different and talk different when you are not necessarily slimmer but in control.
I would love her to do it and dump that waste of space of a husband and I don't particularly like the woman she is at the moment but anyone can change you just need momentum. 💪
If she lost the weight she would be even more of a moron. She has only became this "funny" character lately as a way of hiding her insecurities yet the witch in her still seeps out. Imagine if she was more confident!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“For all you little nasties watching this video who want to go try sell more stories to the sun about us leaving Jason on the beach....”

Sell stories? Pipe the duck down Brad Pitt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
For all you little nasties watching this video who want to go try sell more stories to the sun about us leaving Jason on the beach....

sell stores? Pipe the duck down Brad Pitt
God he’s a knob. You put it on a video Chris, maybe the sun watched it? If I was a journalist waiting for morons to slip up your family would be first on my list

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.