The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She once did SW and put that in her vlogs that lasted for about 5minutes and then didn’t bother mentioning it again
I'm not being funny but as new year approaches I'm sure she could get a sponsorship with slimming world. We know she likes a freebie (although probably not as much as a donut)

Reactions: 4
My gut feeling is that they’re all starting to turn on each other the next weeks should be fun 🍿 is heating on the stove as we speak
I think you're right, they are all paranoid now and don't trust one another!

Reactions: 7
Sorry but none of this Real Ingham stuff sits right with me at all. Several times they swore and promised that the conversation would go no further when really they were teasing it out and couldn’t wait to post online. Leah is dragged through the mud on those messages, her mental heath, her self harming, her family relationships etc. “Katrina” even days at one point that if the conversation is posted it will “set Leah back”! I don’t see this as right at all and actually think it’s pretty disgusting to have exposed such a vulnerable young girl, especially as from their reply they seem to understand exactly what they are doing.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Tonight's thread reminds me of why I never got on with Agatha Christie novels. To many characters, potential villains and red herrings to keep track of 😂

Now, regarding this FB account that apparently got hacked a year ago. Don't FB message you on an alternative email address/phone etc to let you know someone has accessed your account? What about showing some screen shots of your new account from a year ago telling everyone to ignore messages from the old account as its hacked, or messages sent to Facebook support from new account advising old one hacked?

Reactions: 27
Sorry but none of this Real Ingham stuff sits right with me at all. Several times they swore and promised that the conversation would go no further when really they were teasing it out and couldn’t wait to post online. Leah is dragged through the mud on those messages, her mental heath, her self harming, her family relationships etc. “Katrina” even days at one point that if the conversation is posted it will “set Leah back”! I don’t see this as right at all and actually think it’s pretty disgusting to have exposed such a vulnerable young girl, especially as from their reply they seem to understand exactly what they are doing.
It’s also the wording of it? Just all seems a bit strange & they’ve said for months they’ve had things coming but nothings come of it & now suddenly this? I know they’re only trying to “help” however there’s plenty of that that actually could’ve been shaded out because it has nothing to do with Leah at all. Again it’s on twitter and youtube for the world to see, exactly how is that helping her mental health? When they were all for skating S&C for saying the girls (Jess etc) had mental problems etc.

i also find it strange how there was no indication it was her, yet everyone had been on at Jane for certain accounts and now suddenly it all falls on Katrina? Not tosay she hasn’t played any part in it, whether she originally had a troll account idk.

its all a mess.

Reactions: 7
If those mesages are real then katrinas an idiot for thinking they wouldnt be made public... Shes surely heard of and seen the twitter so why would she think it would be kept private

If they are fake then whoevers behind RI needs help!

Reactions: 9
If they are real then its Katrina doing all this to leah keeping her in that familys life .... leah was pretty much ignored and bullied when she went away with them Sarah and chris would have seen what there daughters was doing to leah obv when cameras were off and they let it happen cus no one is better or more popular than there children evan there own cousin and yet Katrina doesnt want to loose her sister? This is your daughter ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why didn’t they stay at home for Halloween? Could of gave each trick or treater a free “phone holder” 😞😞😞

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah right, apologies - I thought it was before.

Difficult to keep up with things at the moment!

EDIT: It was posted before

View attachment 53895

View attachment 53896
Ah yes you were right. Well then that changes things in a way.

I’ve just spotted this on Twitter
Is there more than this? As this only proves that they were talking about Jane being the one to troll Leah. Nothing about Katrina being behind the troll account. I am starting to get an uneasy feeling about this. I really hope the real inghams are telling the truth

Reactions: 8
It’s also the wording of it? Just all seems a bit strange & they’ve said for months they’ve had things coming but nothings come of it & now suddenly this? I know they’re only trying to “help” however there’s plenty of that that actually could’ve been shaded out because it has nothing to do with Leah at all. Again it’s on twitter and youtube for the world to see, exactly how is that helping her mental health? When they were all for skating S&C for saying the girls (Jess etc) had mental problems etc.

i also find it strange how there was no indication it was her, yet everyone had been on at Jane for certain accounts and now suddenly it all falls on Katrina? Not tosay she hasn’t played any part in it, whether she originally had a troll account idk.

its all a mess.
I shouldn't joke, but would be kind of funny if Real Inghams said they'd been hacked 😂

On a serious note though, I do hope RI can handle a little constructive criticism these days, as previously they came at me like a rabid honey badger!

Reactions: 4
What’s with Sarah posting on his IG with a pretend ‘I’ve hijacked his phone’ and a pretend ‘babe what you doing?’ From him? Is this to show how much openness and trust there is in their marriage? 😂😂😂

I am starting to get an uneasy feeling about this. I really hope the real inghams are telling the truth
I’m with you on that, I always thought they had some integrity in that everything they posted was verified to some extent but I’m not sure now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve not watched any of the vlogs in a while so haven’t had anything to input.....

I’m trying to catch up on here but I’m totally baffled by what’s going on - all I can say is....... what a bunch of bleeping inbreds these people are 🙈. How can any family be so dysfunctional

As for her latest insta post........ I call bull tit on anything she says. There is absolutely no way ever that if you have issues with how you look that would post a swimsuit pic to thousands of people! Her head is so far up her own arse/loves herself! The whole self love solidarity tit is so transparent it’s unreal

Plus if you was posting a self loving pic you wouldn’t photo shop it would you 🙄

Reactions: 17
Imagine it was Lorraine all along or Nikki I can’t see the Katrina being that dumb
But the private info that’s the thing unless she told someone it has to be Katrina 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ha the vlog. Chris getting all excited over the pour your own alcohol at the snack bar, then saying about 3 times he doesnt drink. Then at dinner him and sarah are (not) shareing a bottle of rose 😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.