The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought but Katrina is on benefits.. if Sarah and Chris have been paying her and her partner then that is all the threat they would need to keep her quiet.. Katrina would be breaking the law if she received any money and be in serious trouble
According to someone local she had been breaking the benefits rules for years, when she claimed she was single but Danny was living with her, and Danny was rumoured on here and twitter to be a drug dealer 🤯

Has she put out Nikki’s windows yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I now have no idea what is going on and no idea what to believe! The whole thing is absolutely unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I now have no idea what is going on and no idea what to believe! The whole thing is absolutely unreal.
Whatever is going on, it's pretty certain the Dixons and the Inghams are all a skanky bunch of people. The big sponsorship deals are over.

What was the play-acting about hijacking Creepy's phone about, Lazy? Really, what's the point? 🤷🏻

Reactions: 29
they are all different levels of scum.

sure top troll Lorraine is now on the side of the ”Real Inghams”
some might say it’s a coincidence she joined their crusade the very day she text Jane on WhatsApp and realised she had been blocked 😆😆😆

wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her
and I’m realising that applies to a lot of these people coming forward with information.

none of us on here are involved with any secrets and lies and whispers behind the scenes, I like to get my Ingham’s information from tattle life 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Just catching up. I agree with everyone..also wouldn’t put it past the inghams/Dixon’s to be behind Real Ingham’s at this point. I actually cannot comprehend how any family would go to the lengths they do to stay relevant. All this is becoming unbelievable and needs solid evidence

Reactions: 11
they are all different levels of scum.

sure top troll Lorraine is now on the side of the ”Real Inghams”
some might say it’s a coincidence she joined their crusade the very day she text Jane on WhatsApp and realised she had been blocked 😆😆😆

wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her
and I’m realising that applies to a lot of these people coming forward with information.

none of us on here are involved with any secrets and lies and whispers behind the scenes, I like to get my Ingham’s information from tattle life 🤷‍♀️
I also don’t understand how they can accept it just like that? Like now they’re all pally pally with Lorraine etc which yeah fair enough they may shed light on certain things but they were also incredibly incredibly horrible to the girls to start off with? There’s a difference between “seeing the light” and realising for their own sake it’s better not to be on the side with the inghams.

Reactions: 8
I also don’t understand how they can accept it just like that? Like now they’re all pally pally with Lorraine etc which yeah fair enough they may shed light on certain things but they were also incredibly incredibly horrible to the girls to start off with? There’s a difference between “seeing the light” and realising for their own sake it’s better not to be on the side with the inghams.
sligh off topic I know but while we’re on the subject of trolls.
she didn’t see the light Jane kicked her out and she had nowhere to go but the RI
AND STILL SHE HASNT HANDED OVER ANYTHING 😂😂😂
what is it 2 weeks now and she’s produced no screenshots 😂
I’m still going through them and then I get a call and I lose my place”

I don't know who’s playing who but everyone is being played 😬

Just watched today’s vlog and the lazy fat tart has got my blood boiling” it’s only 10 euros. I feel so sorry for them. They are just making a living and the people only paid 8 euros” what a condescending, hypocrite witch. That’s how normal people with jobs budget. The audacity of these scum really brings them out for the scum that they are. What about asking young children to send you twats free gifts all the time or your over priced trash. The parents of those children are trying to earn a living but blood sucking bastard like the inghams are bleeding them dry. I really really loathe them. You can clearly tell the girls are hard faced witches they will turn out like the mother and they will have to learn the hard way!

Wow i went to watch a movie and came back to essays galore!

I thought the real inghams video was going to end with the proof of the facebook account being unblocked. When it didnt i just thought they must have that proof before releasing the convo. Now i am second guessing myself.

Im going out on a whim here and i know i will get the usual suspects shooting me down however...

Could this whole thing have been orchestrated. Im not sure why, i thought you guys could help me with the why. As it makes no sense...

The sayers account could have had a fake conversation with the pony picture account. The pony picture account could have had a fake conversation with the real ingham account. The sayers account could be part of the real inghams and all the conversations are faked between themselves.

Either way the whole thing is a real sh*t storm and confusing to hell!

May i also ask... Why do the real inghams conversation stylw change so much? Is there no one set person always typing? Sometimes it sounds like a 10 year old and sometimes it sound like a mature adult.

The real inghams are all about needing proof proof proof but cannot accept it when we ask for more proof. We cant be expected to blindly believe what they are saying. I was convinced for a while earlier, then i got thinking.
That’s the thing with troll accounts tho it could be someone on the inside of real Inghams proof works both ways I don’t blindly believe however I wouldn’t put anything past creepy n lazy or any of them they’re all screwed

Reactions: 9
sligh off topic I know but while we’re on the subject of trolls.
she didn’t see the light Jane kicked her out and she had nowhere to go but the RI
AND STILL SHE HASNT HANDED OVER ANYTHING 😂😂😂
what is it 2 weeks now and she’s produced no screenshots 😂
I’m still going through them and then I get a call and I lose my place”

I don't know who’s playing who but everyone is being played 😬
L I T E R A L L Y doesn’t give a crap what she’s actually done, just now is either a) trolling RI or b) just has a personal vengeance on the inghams. So many conflicting stories & yet they’ve all spouted BS at one point or another so you cannot believe anything.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
REAL INGHAMS we need proof!
Ms K Dicks said she would be Facebook'ing you after dark when Danny-Bae went to sleep... why haven't we seen these messages??

Reactions: 31
If that account really was Katrina and she’s denying it now because Creepy is paying her to keep quiet and do his dirty work, the truth will out soon.

lazy and Creepy won’t be able to afford to keep paying her off in a few months time, whether that’s because of theYouTube changes or because their views keep going down the pan.

We’ll see where Katrina’s loyalties lie then.

Reactions: 8
Tonight's thread reminds me of why I never got on with Agatha Christie novels. To many characters, potential villains and red herrings to keep track of 😂

Now, regarding this FB account that apparently got hacked a year ago. Don't FB message you on an alternative email address/phone etc to let you know someone has accessed your account? What about showing some screen shots of your new account from a year ago telling everyone to ignore messages from the old account as its hacked, or messages sent to Facebook support from new account advising old one hacked?
So, if the FB account got hacked a year ago and she says she hasn't had access to it, she has sort of admitted that it was her account? Why would she have an account that is linked to "not the real Jane Ingham". Hope I'm making sense.

Brain injury, slow thinking and slow typing!

Reactions: 14
Whatever is going on I am sure the police will get to the bottom of what is real and what is fake. At the moment it is all a huge mess.

Reactions: 6
So, if the FB account got hacked a year ago and she says she hasn't had access to it, she has sort of admitted that it was her account? Why would she have an account that is linked to "not the real Jane Ingham". Hope I'm making sense.

Brain injury, slow thinking and slow typing!
I might have this wrong but i think...

When katrina refers to The facebook account that got hacked. She is referring to the way the realinghams have claimed they proved she was the real mccoy (by getting her to unblock them on her facebook account)

So by saying this she is saying whoever is in control of the fake ponie profile posing as katrina also has control of that hacked facebook account.

(if any unblocking took place)

Reactions: 5
Just catching up. I agree with everyone..also wouldn’t put it past the inghams/Dixon’s to be behind Real Ingham’s at this point. I actually cannot comprehend how any family would go to the lengths they do to stay relevant. All this is becoming unbelievable and needs solid evidence
I think it's all connected to media using the celeb industry to dumb down society. They make dumb, but over hyped and extremely attention seeking families like Kardashians and Beckhams as role models, so people don't want to do more than making a living selling dumb videos and magazine interviews about their designer handbag they can't pronounce the name of, and selling their children into the celeb industry is part of the deal. Then slightly dumb and easily influenced people like the Inghams don't want to do more than that kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.