The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The messages to real inghams were posted from a troll account and that could be anyone.
that’s my question, they must have checked it was definitely Katrina before releasing this!?
anyone of them could say they were Katrina. Jane has already gone after her daughter sure 😐

Reactions: 9
Maybe he's

Nightmare when all you want to do is lie by the pool and eye up the teens, but you're too busy reading Tattle and trying to cover your arse on social media :ROFLMAO:
And photoshopping pics of shamu

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't you think it's strange that the day after Chris gets in a very lot of trouble this happens with Katrina.

Maybe he made a fake account and is now blaming her so he can say it wasn't him last night messing with someone he shouldn't?

Reactions: 12
Personally I think it sounded more like Jane than Katrina. Who knows if Jane is trying to divert the blame or if she is shut Katrina up. Maybe Katrina has had it out with her and this is Jane’s response? It’s not hard to fake being someone and Jane knows all the info that was given in this messages. Why would Katrina or Danny use a photo on a troll account that is linked to a Jane ingham horse account that isn’t actually Jane? Could we be being trolled? Is this all a big fabrication to divert attention or try to make it seem like real inghams are making things up? Or is it all true and Jane or Katrina started to get worries after messaging the daughter of a well known hard man? I don’t trust any of the inghams or Dixon’s and I don’t really trust any of their so called ex friends. Nicki nor Lorraine have really given and real evidence against the inghams and may be saying certain things to slag them off but could be laughing behind the screen with Sarah and Chris at how they are fooling people. If this is all made up how pathetic sad and childish these people are! On here we talk about the truth that we know and how we don’t like them. We don’t make up elaborate lies or plans to fool them or catch them out. They are worse than anything that could be said about people using this site.

Reactions: 19
And photoshopping pics of shamu
I assume Lazy won't EVER explore the vlogging opportunities of a weight loss journey as she's now, supposedly, embracing her lardiness. We'll see... if I had a pound for every lumpy vlogger who's claimed she's body-confident about her big size, and then starts juicing, grilling bits of bloody chicken and signing up to fitness boot camps.
I'm so BORED of the body confidence proclamations.

Reactions: 13
Personally I think it sounded more like Jane than Katrina. Who knows if Jane is trying to divert the blame or if she is shut Katrina up. Maybe Katrina has had it out with her and this is Jane’s response? It’s not hard to fake being someone and Jane knows all the info that was given in this messages. Why would Katrina or Danny use a photo on a troll account that is linked to a Jane ingham horse account that isn’t actually Jane? Could we be being trolled? Is this all a big fabrication to divert attention or try to make it seem like real inghams are making things up? Or is it all true and Jane or Katrina started to get worries after messaging the daughter of a well known hard man? I don’t trust any of the inghams or Dixon’s and I don’t really trust any of their so called ex friends. Nicki nor Lorraine have really given and real evidence against the inghams and may be saying certain things to slag them off but could be laughing behind the screen with Sarah and Chris at how they are fooling people. If this is all made up how pathetic sad and childish these people are! On here we talk about the truth that we know and how we don’t like them. We don’t make up elaborate lies or plans to fool them or catch them out. They are worse than anything that could be said about people using this site.
Would Jane out the girls for being asked to leave dance because of their bratty behaviour though? That seems more like a Katrina thing to do than Jane.

I don’t know if that bit happened or that’s what they were asking for? I think the style of writing and words used were very similar to her ‘pubic statement’ but it actually could have been anyone really without proof, the thing that made me slightly suspicious that the messages were actually from Katrina was the bit about the girls being bratty at dance, why would she share that sort of information to people she was moments earlier trying to silence?
One thing is for sure. If the girl who was sent the message by that troll page didn’t show or post the message she sent to Chris to anyone at all then the person behind the troll account is 100% someone linked to Chris. As the only person who has access to his messages is him. So he has shown someone else the message and got them to attack. Whether it is Katrina, Danny, Jane, Chris himself or even Sarah who knows. But they can’t say that a random hacker would have that information about the message Stephanie sent as they wouldn’t.

Would Jane out the girls for being asked to leave dance because of their bratty behaviour though? That seems more like a Katrina thing to do than Jane.
Could be a lie. Just something made to to make the real inghams believe they were who they thought they were. It’s not hard to make a bad comment about someone to manipulate someone else.

Reactions: 17
But wouldn’t that be the point, to try and make it seem like it was someone else? She’s proved to be a disgusting person to teenagers & some people will do anything to save their own arses.

Reactions: 7
I assume Lazy won't EVER explore the vlogging opportunities of a weight loss journey as she's now, supposedly, embracing her lardiness. We'll see... if I had a pound for every lumpy vlogger who's claimed she's body-confident about her big size, and then starts juicing, grilling bits of bloody chicken and signing up to fitness boot camps.
Ditto, own your fat ffs. You came, you saw, you grabbed and scoffed your face off. Jeez, does my fookin head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She once did SW and put that in her vlogs that lasted for about 5minutes and then didn’t bother mentioning it again

Reactions: 5
The thread is hard to keep track of on days like today. The only thing that could make this whole thing worse now is if it comes out that Sarah has been grooming ifam too.

Real Inghams need to release any conversation they had with Katrina on her personal account on Facebook like they said they would at the end to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Katrina's statement from today is utter bullshit.

Reactions: 19
"have a beer" 🍻 but we don't drink
Lmao
Knock knock
Trick or treat
Sorry we don’t eat sugar here
And anyways we only take free stuff we don’t give it
Soz
An hour later
Listen girls make sure to take a fist full each door
We’re short of cash and I have four stockings to fill
Izzy but mum they’re Halloween candy
Shush up I have elf stickers at home

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, I’d like to thank Sarah. I assume that ‘body positive’ post was a direct response to my post earlier about how she handles her weight on the vlogs. Don’t worry, Sarah, I know you’re desperate for something to post about and I don’t mind helping you.
Now, be a dear and respond to everything else that’s been said about you and your family on here today 😉
Thanks hun xx I’d say send my love to Chris but at 8 years younger than him, clearly I’m far too old for him 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She once did SW and put that in her vlogs that lasted for about 5minutes and then didn’t bother mentioning it again
🤣 🤣 🤣 OMG...really? Doesn't that require food prep and discipline...qualities she has in abundance.....NOT...🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I really can’t get over is all of this is due to CHRIS not being able to control himself last year, seriously have all of them lost sense of reality, they know and we know he is guilty, how long is this going to go on for, he is single handily destroying families, reputations and people’s mental health, is he really worth it? He clearly cares about no one apart from himself. He is a fantasist, liar and manipulator, he uses, abuses and creates lie after lie to cover up who he really is. This whole sorry affair started with him and I really hope the day is coming soon when he is held to account for who he really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
But they can’t say that a random hacker would have that information about the message Stephanie sent as they wouldn’t.
Pretty sure Stephanie posted a screenshot of her message to Chris on Twitter before the alleged convo with Katrina.

Whoever is behind that account knows they fucked up badly once they realised who Stephen Sayers is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My gut feeling is that they’re all starting to turn on each other the next weeks should be fun 🍿 is heating on the stove as we speak

Reactions: 17
Pretty sure Stephanie posted a screenshot of her message to Chris on Twitter before the alleged convo with Katrina.

Whoever is behind that account knows they fucked up badly once they realised who Stephen Sayers is :ROFLMAO:
From what I saw on twitter she posted what she sent after she was sent the messages from the troll account. I can’t see anything on her twitter to suggest she posted it before then.

Reactions: 4
From what I saw on twitter she posted what she sent after she was sent the messages from the troll account. I can’t see anything on her twitter to suggest she posted it before then.
Ah right, apologies - I thought it was before.

Difficult to keep up with things at the moment!

EDIT: It was posted before

1572726415434.png

1572726442116.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.