Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The fakeness of another day pretending all the drama isn’t happening.

Sarah and the girls on the way to the pool. Talk of putting the Christmas tree up when daddy goes skating! No sign of Chris. 🙄

Sarah complains Jace kept them up all night and she’s only had an hours sleep. “It was awful.” 🙄

Chris, Isabelle and Jace are in the room. Isla is looking for ifam. Sarah says hi to imaginary Betsy! 🙄

they’re tucked away in the sunbed corner of shame. 🙄

Chris is back. No shame as usual. He mentions the girls are off with the ifam. he shows off the snack bar and the beer tap.

Chris shows off more booze but he’s not a drinker so he’s got a coke. 🙄 he mentions you can pour your own measures again. Even though he’s on “coke.” 🙄

The baby is asleep again so sarahs off for a swim. She mentions Isabelle is off making friends. She has a group of ifam now. 🙄 Oh piss off sarah. Everybody is ifam today.

Jace in his pool. Slide and pool filler.

Jace is about to pull of Chris’ cap! So it’s cut to later and everyone is dressed in the room. 🙄 Sarah looks like she’s been crying but says she’s burnt and they’re off out to the square. Not to eat but to find a beach. Jace is asleep again.

Chris says they’re having dinner before they rock out.

Sarahs fake laughing at Chris. Isla has a face like thunder. She’s upset because of her burnt face. Sarahs blaming the chlorine. 🙄

loitering in the corridor and then showing the buffet. Jace and Sarah are having paella.

Sarah cackles at Isabelle thinking the meringue was garlic on yesterday’s vlog. 🙄

ten minutes later she’s still showing the buffet.

Sarah has a bottle of wine but non drinker Chris is sharing.

Jace has spaghetti and they’re now off for a taxi. I’m surprised they’re leaving the hotel full of ifam behind. 🙄

Jaces teeth are keeping him up at night. Not his 30 naps a day. 🙄

Hair braid for Isla. Sarah moans another woman wouldn’t pay 10 euros for one. Sarah felt awful because people pay thousands to come on holiday So they should pay the 10 euros.

They‘re looking in the souvenir shops. The girls like an lol backpack for fifteen euros. No sign of her buying it. They’re got cheap ifam flat ones at home I suppose.

They're doing a Zoe and Alfie and they’re playing cards at the hotel. Chris farted! (seriously) he decided it was worth keeping in. 🤮 Esme said ewww daddy! If he didn’t fart I apologise but I’m sure that just happened. 🧐

More card games.

Chris is talking in the room. Jace is tired. They have a banging day planned tomorrow so come back then.

absolutely boring it was basically a food tour with some slides and pools.

Seriously.... Chris did his mini insta rant yesterday and then all the drama and not one sign of it in this vlog. You would think this idiot hasn’t spent most of his time reading what people are saying about him online. It shows just how much they fake it so people buy into the fact that they’re the perfect happy family. There isn’t anything real about them! 🤬

Did you message Jess, Chris? Can you answer that in tomorrows vlog? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Jamhead

VIP Member
20191101_185138.jpg

This looks like a genuine review, it has a profile photo.
They did this to make a quick buck, probably to pay those school fees.
I assume they'll be back before Wednesday as the girls start dance or will there be another excuse as to why they arent going.

• Sad

as340

Jace was writhing around on the bed clearly distressed and struggling, and she’s just filming him?! Wtf is wrong with her. Also he’s coughing and struggling with his breathing so what does she do? Shove a dummy in his mouth of course! No words :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

Catlover360

What a prick...
Disgusting. Jane ingham is no mother. A mother doesn’t do things like that. She is a monster. A vile piece of shit just like her son. That who he takes after. Does she realise police can track ip addresses? I really hope she gets brought in now by the police. She’s is the biggest troll on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thanks to @ChrissyPoo for the Petty Paige repost!!!

Slight adjustment to the title so Levi’s don’t contact us on behalf of google 😬

continue here!

our thumbnail knob.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Can'tHelpMyself

OMG, I can't believe I have just logged on here to find out that the Ingham's have threatened the Sayers family 😂 😂 Of all the people in the world, I thought everyone north of Birmingham knew who they were 😂😂 You honestly could not make this stuff up. Chris better be watching his every move, that is one family you don't upset - and bringing a dead child into it too. Oh dear, you've royally fucked up this time Skater Boi!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Iddiebiddie

He's such a fucking tit. "I first hand learned about how planes really work and how safe they are" 🙄 In an airport? You know fuck all, Creepy. When have you ever been in a hangar when a plane is stripped down for maintenance? I worked on 32 Squadron/Queens Flight aircraft. I had to sign the Official Secrets Act to do that. You know piss about aircraft. How many expert hats does this guy think he wears, apart from the rancid beanie? 🤦🏻
“When I started to work for an airline” ...I thought he managed the whole airport the other day? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Creepywoo

Crazy how Sarah cares and worries more about Isla going on the slides on her own than She did when leaving Jace far away alone on the beach 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Sarah’s heartlessness really comes out when one of the kids is sick. Can’t give them sympathy, won’t take them to the doctor, won’t let them relax. Just carries on with her day, ill child in tow, complaining non stop about how much she’s inconvenienced. No thought to how the child feels.
She can play all this sweet mummy crap, making ‘memories’ and the rest all she wants but her natural cold hearted bitch personality comes out soon after.

My heart goes out to those kids.

• Sad
  • Angry

Can'tHelpMyself

Where were those messages from the Sayers daughter (or son?) posted? I can't see them on Real Inghams or Twitter? The irony of Chris and Jane trying to act the big I am, whilst inadvertently threatening the child of an actual gangster 😂 Dying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Stephen Sayers brother shot a bouncer for throwing his son out of a nightclub, so it's not like their family overreact to people annoying them or anything 🙈 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry but none of this Real Ingham stuff sits right with me at all. Several times they swore and promised that the conversation would go no further when really they were teasing it out and couldn’t wait to post online. Leah is dragged through the mud on those messages, her mental heath, her self harming, her family relationships etc. “Katrina” even days at one point that if the conversation is posted it will “set Leah back”! I don’t see this as right at all and actually think it’s pretty disgusting to have exposed such a vulnerable young girl, especially as from their reply they seem to understand exactly what they are doing.

Attachments

• Sad

OliviaPope

Jace is 7 MONTHS .
You’re missing the point- yesterday she uploaded a heavily photoshopped image of herself bleating body positivity to her teenybopper ifam that follow her.

Images today shows it’s all a lie!

She’s bigger now that she was at 9 months pregnant, eats crap, feeds her baby crap and breastfeeds with her crap diet of STAIL chips🤮.

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Anyone that felt sorry for Sarah should watch tonight vlogs and then try and justify why they feel sorry for her. Chris can only edit what is there.... they are BOTH vile

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Catlover360

It seems that the truth hurts Chris more than the trolling of his wife's business. That one was reported and had a long response, when there were plenty of others he left alone.

If he really believes in himself, he should agree to answer a number of straight questions that his "haters" have. They can be pre-planned but he must answer them. Maybe then he can put some of this to rest. Until then he's still a nonce to me.
He is shitting his pants because he can’t just delete it. And he knows people will see it. He thinks that when he deletes comments everything disappears. His little fans won’t see it so he’s safe. That’s why he starting to react to things. Surely he realises that putting stuff like that on his stories will make more people look into what he’s talking about. Very childish response. If I was on holiday I wouldn’t be reading things like that and making bitter stories. I would go off social media for a bit and just enjoy my time away with my family. He is really getting worried now. He knows his time is coming to an end and he won’t have access to as many young girls anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog title. Something‘s not right with Jace. First aid box picture on the thumbnail. Sarah looking... I’d like to say worried? but I’m not to sure what face she’s pulling. 🧐

Todays vlog starts with Sarah lay on the bed while she explains Jace isn’t well.

Sarah bangs Jaces drum and explains Chris got moved to the sofa bed in the night and she’s blaming Chris restless legs for waking Jace. not alllllll da napsssss! 🙄

They’re waiting for a 6 seater taxi to take them to a cove.

Sarah shows the inflatable that “an ifam” gave isla. Then off they go into the taxi.

Chris is trying to find a less windy spot on the beach. The cap looks at risk of blowing off and revealing his bald spot.

Chris points at some rocks and says “it’s stunning” followed by a drone shot.

They're buying the girls ice creams from a beach vendor.

Jace is asleep.

They're looking at the fish in the sea. “what you saying booboo?” Says Chris.

The girls are on islas ifam inflatable while Sarah floats behind.

Chris mentions he’s got to keep the camera low because theres too many people without bra tops on! 🙄

Sarah cackles while Chris braves the cold water to join Sarah and the girls. (Probably a better view of the topless women from here! 🙄

Chris mentions incase anybody want to tell stories to the sun. Isabelle is with Jace so they haven’t left him on the beach alone this time. 🙄

Chris shows the fish again. “It’s so pretty.”

Drone shot and cheesy music.

Back on the sand. Jace is in his mini pool with Isabelle on a sunbed.

chris says Jaces fever must have been fine because he’s happy as Larry now and fine. Must have been a random croupy temperature that baby’s get in the night! Dr Chris people! I’m surprised hes not said tonsillitis. 🙄

drone shot and music again.

They're done with the beach. It’s 3:30 and they don’t want to miss the pool. Sarah says more free floats from the ifam! 🙄

Jace is playing with a towel.

Slides and pool.

Isla is playing in Jaces new babysitter. (The dingy) Chris says you’ll never get my girls out of the water as Isla says she’s had enough and wants to get out.

The girls have pretty much got the pool to themselves. All the thousands of hotel ifam have now vanished. 🧐

Isla says Jace is doggy coughing as Sarah says JAAACE are you feeling better. They’re back in the room Jace has had a nap.

Esme explains Jace just got the shivers. They’re off to dinner. Jace isn’t feeling his best. Chris pipes up “he was fine today.” Jace is crying so gets passed back to Sarah.

Chris says ”croup is so weird how it disappears in the day and comes back at night.” 🙄

Esme is singing twinkle twinkle to Jace while they head to dinner.

Food time. Chris says it’s his favourite hotel. The food is great, the drinks are great. Chris has had funny looks from a dad while he waited in line for ice cream and sprinkles apparently.

Fake cackles from Sarah.

Sarah says oh my god. what’s Jace doing while he’s wriggling to get out of his buggy then turns back to camera while Chris gets him out. 🙄

The girls wanted to head back to the lobby with the 3 bars and because Isla has older sisters and acts older the girls prefer it. 🧐

Jace is playing with toys and what looks like a plastic as they say he is fine.

Sarah plugs rubber Jace and Mary shortle. They want to raise four figures for children in need and if it’s not at four figures then they will make up the difference! (probably in popsockets) 🙄

end of vlog!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37