Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magoo

We don't do package holidays so I really don't know what's considered busy or quiet, but I've seen them sitting in areas (on Insta) that I'd consider a living hell - everyone cramped together, clutter everywhere and noise.
It's absolutely not my bag.
Tbh, it looked like a migrant holding area 😩
We don't either, we tend to stay in small family run hotels when we go abroad, a huge all inclusive hotel like that would not appeal to our family at all!

Reactions: 2

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Yep my boys are both at the same school which is known as a college, its not a grammar school though but ones in year 11 hes got loads of revision and one is year 7 he has just completed the last of five homeworks he was set over the school holiday break, I got them to do a bit each day so they weren't overwhelmed by it , they have had plenty of rest and downtime and also this week we have had a hotel stay, a party and a family day into the city to tour museums for one of their art projects, they've also visited family and had a sleepover with friends as well as Halloween fun with friends,My girl is at college so she doesn't have homework but she has a little job of a weekend. I thought private school was all about so much homework ,as my nephew went to a private school and he had 2 hours per night as well as staying in school until 4pm and travelling home. surely the private school would be setting loads of homework for Issy being in year 9 !
And she took art didnt she? That comes with loads of extra work

Reactions: 1

Hot hot

VIP Member
I'm sure there a boy that comes through there door into a room its def not the girls at the beginning behind s has she taken her sister with her and the boys

Reactions: 1