The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice attempt to photoshop a smaller waist. Shame they left part of the swimsuit in near her arm and gave the game away.

#BodyPositivity

1572716362388.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe he's
Hahahaha that 100% reads as if it’s been typed out by Chris!!! Katrina usually can’t type out a comprehensive sentence
Nightmare when all you want to do is lie by the pool and eye up the teens, but you're too busy reading Tattle and trying to cover your arse on social media :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Everything is always fake and photo shopped according to them.

Isla's face is so sunburnt but lazy trying to say it's the chlorine.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Everything is always fake and photo shopped according to them.

Isla's face is so sunburnt but lazy trying to say it's the chlorine.
And they sure are unlucky in the number of accounts that get ‘hacked’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe he's

Nightmare when all you want to do is lie by the pool and eye up the teens, but you're too busy reading Tattle and trying to cover your arse on social media :ROFLMAO:
Can imagine Chris up in the room whilst Jace bale drafting Instagram stories for Katrina to post 😂😢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katrina has just posted this on her Instagram stories.. 🤔
Sarah hasn’t worked a hard day in her life Katrina Hun.

whether that real Ingham video is real or not is beside the point. Jane trolled your bleeping daughter who then started self harming and you are still defending them?

the whole family is mad

6.38 on the latest blog. Chris “I’m not a drinker obviously, so going to stick to coke”
Are we still playing this ‘we don’t drink’ game?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Whilst I don’t agree on shaming someone’s body, this is not the same figure in the recent post. Despite appearances though, why haven’t they put their side of the story across if they have nothing to hide? They know full well they went about it the wrong way. There is no way to make it easier but to apologise and move on. Take responsibility.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
have the RI proved this was Katrina!? They hardly just took her word for it on a fake account!? They must have got proof it was her surly!?

with that information Katrina can’t say it’s fake.
But we need proof at this point to confirm it’s her.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear Katrina is bricking it now. Surely she knew that real inghams would show the things she was saying? Love how she claims everything is photoshopped. Or that the account was hacked. Funny how that’s always the excuse used by this bunch of idiots. Come on Katrina just admit it. Say sorry. Yes you may get some hate from some people but really it’s nothing you don’t deserve after everything you have been doing for your sister and creepy Chris. If Sarah can forgive Chris for cheating on her and everything else he has done she can surely forgive you for outing them being the biggest trolls going. Take a step back from social media. Stop the fake accounts and bullying. And just live your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny how all the way through the ri convo 'katrina' repeats fake/photoshopped all the way through. Just like this new post. You can tell if convoys are photoshopped easily.. For those who can actually use photoshop. The ip can also be traced on fb messenger.

I can understand katrina trying to cover her own back if it's causing an atmosphere with her partner though.

Reactions: 15
The fakeness of another day pretending all the drama isn’t happening.

Sarah and the girls on the way to the pool. Talk of putting the Christmas tree up when daddy goes skating! No sign of Chris. 🙄

Sarah complains Jace kept them up all night and she’s only had an hours sleep. “It was awful.” 🙄

Chris, Isabelle and Jace are in the room. Isla is looking for ifam. Sarah says hi to imaginary Betsy! 🙄

they’re tucked away in the sunbed corner of shame. 🙄

Chris is back. No shame as usual. He mentions the girls are off with the ifam. he shows off the snack bar and the beer tap.

Chris shows off more booze but he’s not a drinker so he’s got a coke. 🙄 he mentions you can pour your own measures again. Even though he’s on “coke.” 🙄

The baby is asleep again so sarahs off for a swim. She mentions Isabelle is off making friends. She has a group of ifam now. 🙄 Oh piss off sarah. Everybody is ifam today.

Jace in his pool. Slide and pool filler.

Jace is about to pull of Chris’ cap! So it’s cut to later and everyone is dressed in the room. 🙄 Sarah looks like she’s been crying but says she’s burnt and they’re off out to the square. Not to eat but to find a beach. Jace is asleep again.

Chris says they’re having dinner before they rock out.

Sarahs fake laughing at Chris. Isla has a face like thunder. She’s upset because of her burnt face. Sarahs blaming the chlorine. 🙄

loitering in the corridor and then showing the buffet. Jace and Sarah are having paella.

Sarah cackles at Isabelle thinking the meringue was garlic on yesterday’s vlog. 🙄

ten minutes later she’s still showing the buffet.

Sarah has a bottle of wine but non drinker Chris is sharing.

Jace has spaghetti and they’re now off for a taxi. I’m surprised they’re leaving the hotel full of ifam behind. 🙄

Jaces teeth are keeping him up at night. Not his 30 naps a day. 🙄

Hair braid for Isla. Sarah moans another woman wouldn’t pay 10 euros for one. Sarah felt awful because people pay thousands to come on holiday So they should pay the 10 euros.

They‘re looking in the souvenir shops. The girls like an lol backpack for fifteen euros. No sign of her buying it. They’re got cheap ifam flat ones at home I suppose.

They're doing a Zoe and Alfie and they’re playing cards at the hotel. Chris farted! (seriously) he decided it was worth keeping in. 🤮 Esme said ewww daddy! If he didn’t fart I apologise but I’m sure that just happened. 🧐

More card games.

Chris is talking in the room. Jace is tired. They have a banging day planned tomorrow so come back then.

absolutely boring it was basically a food tour with some slides and pools.

Seriously.... Chris did his mini insta rant yesterday and then all the drama and not one sign of it in this vlog. You would think this idiot hasn’t spent most of his time reading what people are saying about him online. It shows just how much they fake it so people buy into the fact that they’re the perfect happy family. There isn’t anything real about them! 🤬

Did you message Jess, Chris? Can you answer that in tomorrows vlog? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s public not ‘pubic’ someone was in a rush to get that up on line, I bet Katrina is bricking it, a North East gangster after them and the tea is being well and truly spilt, I do think the net is closing in, they will fight all the way but fortunately their days are numbered......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She would say that if she’s landed herself and Danny in it. If it’s real it’ll be because she asked them to keep her name out of it. That or Jane has thrown her under the bus and pretended she’s Katrina. Why are all these people willing to defend Chris when he won’t even defend himself? Whoever it is needs to step up and let people know they’re not standing up for him anymore. He sits on holiday and Vlogs himself having fun while all these idiots spread his lies. I don’t think they’ve got one brain between them. 🙄 why do they think Chris won’t publicly call the girls liars? Yet they’re willing to do it for him! 🧐 No morals and disgusting behaviour from all of them. None of them are innocent! 🙄 They’re like a freaky, weird, twisted version of the Addams family! 👀

Reactions: 24
Fellow pale redhead with tanned, brunette mother here. I was never, ever, allowed to lie out in the sun like Esme is on Sarah’s instastory as a child. Ever. I doubt my mum would let me if I was on holiday with her now, and I’m closer to creepy and lazy’s age. Ffs lazy get a grip.

Reactions: 16
This family! 🤬 If the real inghams didn’t ask Katrina to unblock them on facebook then I’d believe this was Jane throwing her under the bus so it’s obviously Katrina! Disgraces the lot of them! I’m guessing money talks for the whole family. 🙄 Poor Leah ended up self harming because of Jane and Katrina still believed Jane! I just hope Leah is kept away from Jane and Chris now! Sarahs own niece and she doesn’t care! 🤬

View attachment 53800View attachment 53801View attachment 53802View attachment 53803

sorry mods. Please delete if I’ve posted too many! 😳
I'm getting so confused... This is like a soap opera

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.