Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My mind right now.

All I will say is...

None of this would be happening if Creepy Chris Ingham didn't message young girls, and sleep with young fans behind his wife's back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Lady in Wales

All this craziness because they are addicted to money! Any morals, dignity or self respect any of them ever had has gone and they have turned into money obsessed monsters! This one covering for that one with a fake account, all the bloody screenshots, which quite frankly are now boring me to death. It's a web of illicit lies and I feel second hand shame for them all! Put the effing cameras away and look after the welfare of your precious children. You have all these children involved in all this bullshit, you are ruining them. You have no friends, they have no friends, your family structure is crumbling around you. You have to spend nearly every waking hour monitoring social media, deleting comments, reporting comments, making these fake profiles to threaten people who dare talk about you.

Come on, take stock of your life, is the money you earn worth all this utter bullshit? Your children are going to end up scarred for life and for what? A few pounds that you can blow in the bloody pound shops! I would rather be penniless, with my loving family intact and supporting me, with my children carefree, living happy, healthy, fulfilling lives. I know this rant is not going to make an iota of difference but I needed to say it. These people have lost touch with reality, they are all totally deluded!

• Heart

uwu

VIP Member
Did I read right that poor leah started self harming due to Jane setting all those trolls upon her? What a horrible nasty lady. If I was Katrina I'd be down that police station right now filing a report for child harassment. My child would come before anyone else in my family.

• Sad
  • Angry

Lilu22

VIP Member
“Isla acts so much older than her actual age”...Are we seeing the same girl?!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 46

GiggleBee

VIP Member
This thread has turned into a complete mindfuck. I reckon this is what life must be like on a drug high.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Justjonie

VIP Member
I see Sarah has put up on insta that the pool is so quiet today. That will be because most of the guests who were there are responsible and have gone home in time for their kids to go back to school, you fucking dimwit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I’m not sure if any of you will remember the Ash Cloud thing, when an Icelandic volcano brought the world to a stand still, I got stuck in the hotel they’re at!! OMG total payback for being knobs, it’s a dump, miles from resort centre, near the airport!! The only place I’ve seen cockroaches in the restaurant on a holiday!! It’s not actually that cheap it’s one of the better hotels on the island!! Poor kiddies, they should be at school, I really feel for them
Do we reckon they're missing some school days next week then? Wouldn't surprise any of us. More education missed - Isla's never going to get 12/12 spellings if she's swanning off on holiday every 5 seconds.

Hey, Sarah! Guess what? My 7 year old son gets full marks on his spellings each week. Want to know my parenting tip for this? (As I know you love parenting tips)...

- Get your child in school.
- Put your child to bed at an appropriate time
- Spend time with your child, working on their spellings (in a fun way if they find it a little boring).
- Feed your child nutritious meals.
- Put the camera down for once in your life and live in the moment with your children.
- Ditch the creepy husband. (Ok, this one might not contribute to full marks on spellings, but still a good piece of advice for you).

• Heart
  • Haha

ich2ux

Honestly, what the fuck goes through this woman's head?

"oh my baby is suffering, I should comfort him"

"oh I should really get the camera out first, this will be great for Youtube"

Fucking sort your head out you bag of twat.

• Angry
  • Sad

theghosttown

VIP Member
Double post... sorry. But imagine waking up, seeing your child rolling around in distress and not being able to breathe and thinking WOOOOOoooooHHhhhOOOooooo this very a lot good content, setting up your camera and then tending to him by breathing over him with your STAIL chardonnay chip breath. Like she is honestly another level of insane.

That child could have pneumonia for all that dimwit knows. I ended up in hospital as a child with croup, I can still remember it to this day.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

thegreencow

VIP Member
Has she deleted it? Oh dear.

Not quick enough though

• Haha
  • Heart

Circlish

VIP Member
Has she deleted it? Oh dear.

Not quick enough though
View attachment 54171
Lazy is so tipsy - she sounds like our neighbour at the back when they have one of their infamous garden parties - just like Lazy, slightly sozzled and merry at 8pm and by 2am she's calling everyone a c*nt at the top of her voice and shouting at the barking dogs to piss off. She's a delight 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

karmacoma

Chatty Member
What a prick...
what an absolute bellend.

Threatening people’s dads 😂 hope the dad does find him and bounces all round the north east.

As for mentioning her child who passed away... you are an absolute piece of shit creepy/Jane.

• Haha
I think they went away because they can't do anything for Halloween. Unlikely to get invited to a party. Lazy is too lazy to take them halloweening and Creepy wouldn't need a costume and would most likely be assaulted if he knocked on kids doors.

I think they need to face reality. The 3 minutes of YouTube 'fame' and money has passed. Time to start working for a living and putting your kids first. Just stupid to have blown all that money. You could of been set for the next ten years had you saved it and not been obsessed with B&M 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

String Man

VIP Member
Yeah right, like fuck that eejit got 4 A levels and then went to work as a hospital porter and baggage handler :rolleyes: I suspect he's a very lot lying about his qualifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 42