The Ingham Family #64 Everyone's being groomed. Except Prinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another from Jane. Imagine hearing your son has been accused of grooming and then you go and point people in the direction of a troll account that son has set up so you can have a laugh. She’s disgusting.
That account is still open

Reactions: 5
Wasnt this before the allegations. Why was jane being so vile before it all to a young girl? This young girl i have seen mentioned time and time again although i forget her involvement. Im sure she used to be a member of the ifam so whats all this about. Evil.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly, Jane is just a bitter and twisted bleep who deserves all she'll get.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wasnt this before the allegations. Why was jane being so vile before it all to a young girl? This young girl i have seen mentioned time and time again although i forget her involvement. Im sure she used to be a member of the ifam so whats all this about. Evil.
Isn’t this the girl that Jane said she told to speak to Chris about her mental health? In the statement she came out with recently.

If it is then it explains why she knew who she was at that point.
But makes you wonder why she’s trying to bring the girl down more. The only reasons I can think of are reprehensible and make me feel sick.

Reactions: 16
They've been quiet on social media again today. Probably swanned off on holiday somewhere.

Reactions: 13
Can I just say that I love that Jane was reading the sites right back to the GG days, before all this happened but when we had got a "vibe" from the family. She must've been fuming and then had to watch it all unravel. Thank goodness for freedom of speech.

Hi Jane 👋 🖕 Hi Steve 👋 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That account is still open
Chris is probably still using it to send threats of legal action. How can they still carry on playing the victim. How are they allowed to keep convincing the ifam into believing that the truth is a lie? Idiots!

What a vile comment for her to make. Then again Jane set a fake account up to bully her sons niece so nothing surprises me with that woman anymore. I don’t know why she even thought it was appropriate to speak to the ifam. Like mother like son!

Also I’d like to know if Jane ever got a letter. Y’know because she told an ifam that Chris slept with Hayley and we all know how much he hates it being pointed out so have the special crime branch of the ingham police been banging Janes door down? 🧐 Answer in one of your many troll accounts Jane if you’ve not got the balls to use your own account.

A fun filled trip away so that the views go up. 😂😂😂
I’m hoping they take the tin can and the people in the “tarporleon” tents from the summer holidays are their neighbours! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Reading the tweets from sem crofts it's so Chris it talks exactly like all his YouTube rants, does he honestly believe anyone believes him about his own personal police team, I mean he would in no way be allowed to respond, blackmail and threat if there was such a team, oh and Chris you don't know us tattlers jobs and we can find out, I know 100% your lying and that your so desparate for those who stand against you to disappear so you can carry on abusing your youtube power. Have a good week Chris I'm. Sure we will soon be reading more of your tit. 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Jane really tries to find the best people to make friends with her son 😂😂 as well as the best girls for him to hit on.

37C4FBFE-F8B3-4067-9E54-C9EF7750ECD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Reading the tweets from sem crofts it's so Chris it talks exactly like all his YouTube rants, does he honestly believe anyone believes him about his own personal police team, I mean he would in no way be allowed to respond, blackmail and threat if there was such a team, oh and Chris you don't know us tattlers jobs and we can find out, I know 100% your lying and that your so desparate for those who stand against you to disappear so you can carry on abusing your youtube power. Have a good week Chris I'm. Sure we will soon be reading more of your tit. 🙋‍♀️
You would think he’d have tried to sound less Chris like if he was using a fake account! He’s an idiot. It’s so obvious it’s him throwing his usual threats around. I’m sure he’s even said somewhere on his own account or somewhere about police investigations and arrests being imminent. He’s as thick as a brick if he thinks people will believe his special police action team would use a gmail.

The truth is slowly coming out chris. The only thing left is for you to own up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is there an old video where Jane features in it a lot? I just wonder what kind of behaviour she displays and what kind of family dynamic there is. She's clearly got some mental issues and lives her life through her son's, particularly Chris. She's enabling all this creepy vile behaviour of his. I wonder if she's actually sick In the head herself and likes little boys and wants to keep Chris her baby lol

Reactions: 14
You would think he’d have tried to sound less Chris like if he was using a fake account! He’s an idiot. It’s so obvious it’s him throwing his usual threats around. I’m sure he’s even said somewhere on his own account about police investigations and arrests being imminent. He’s as thick as a brick if he thinks people will believe his special police action team would use a gmail.

The truth is out chris. The only thing left is for you to own up.
Well if he was ever to get arrested granny aka helena hunt says she was lawyer in New York he’ll be ok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there an old video where Jane features in it a lot? I just wonder what kind of behaviour she displays and what kind of family dynamic there is. She's clearly got some mental issues and lives her life through her son's, particularly Chris. She's enabling all this creepy vile behaviour of his. I wonder if she's actually sick In the head herself and likes little boys and wants to keep Chris her baby lol
Not jane but how about the old christmas video where steve (hi steve!) makes the joke about a cream pie in front of his grandaughters. They all had a good old giggle at that after a bottle of cyyydaaaaa

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ooooooooooooooo mmmmmm gggggggggg she said vlogging is a job just like a brain surgeon..... are you bleeping kidding me!!!!! 🤮🤢 she is unfucking beliveable.

Thank you thank you, I knew I had seen these photos 👍
She thinks she is a brain surgeon but its just a job. Dont think any brain surgeons would compare there job with her carry=on as its not much of a job considering its her girls that do the work for her.

Reactions: 11
Jane was only seen in a "servant" role, cooking, driving Lady Muck around, walking the dogs, shopping and the regular mentions of look what Granny got for you. (Scream OMG, Thank you so much, you're so welcome). She was portrayed as a great help, always there in times of need.

Reactions: 14
Oh my bleeping god, they are the worst actors on you tube, they are highly embarrassing! 🤡🤡

Reactions: 21
Exactly who are they trying to target with these sexualised clickbait titles o_O

Reactions: 6
Chris said pop socket on his insta video 🚨

I thought thousands of fans had been begging for these? Seem desperate to flog them all of a sudden

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He is honestly just a joke isn’t he. Where are these arrests Chris? How come nothing has been done to stop these apparent lies about you? How come you didn’t try to sue the sun and other papers?? Because you are full of tit! You don’t have a leg to stand on and you know it. You just hope that by sending these type of threatening messages it will make people think it’s true. Well the tide is turning now and people are wising up and realising that you are full of it. No one is getting arrested. There is no ongoing police case. Everything that has been said about you is true!! Slowly but surely your channel is dying. You will soon be back loading luggage onto planes if they will have you back! You will get everything you deserve don’t worry. Karma always finds its way back to you. And we are all here to watch the tit show unfold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.