The Ingham Family #64 Everyone's being groomed. Except Prinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooooooooooo mmmmmm gggggggggg she said vlogging is a job just like a brain surgeon..... are you bleeping kidding me!!!!! 🤮🤢 she is u bleeping beliveable.

Thank you thank you, I knew I had seen these photos 👍
I remember when she compared daily vlogging to being a brain surgeon pahahha.
they are IDIOTS!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

11.25 yeah righto ! 😅
Show me a single item on the Ingham merch store where they are only making 90p profit... I’ll give you a few hours as there won’t be any.

as for being selective with who they accept sponsors from, well, they no longer have that problem do they ha

Oldies but goldies
Hahahahahaha
It wasn’t like he was good looking back then and he’s just got ugly either. What was she ever thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Show me a single item on the Ingham merch store where they are only making 90p profit... I’ll give you a few hours as there won’t be any.

as for being selective with who they accept sponsors from, well, they no longer have that problem do they ha

Hahahahahaha
It wasn’t like he was good looking back then and he’s just got ugly either. What was she ever thinking
Guess lazy will be aiming high to earn a million pound a month like the youtuber she mentioned🤫😂🤣. Good luck with that babyandmebysarah, also ifam merch. Forgive me if I’m wrong but in that video did she not say something about they don’t push their merch 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Account still open if you want to see it
"my new identity" ffs did PC IfamEvidence send you into witness protection

Guess lazy will be aiming high to earn a million pound a month like the youtuber she mentioned🤫😂🤣. Good luck with that babyandmebysarah, also ifam merch. Forgive me if I’m wrong but in that video did she not say something about they don’t push their merch 🤔
That was back when they got everything for free so didnt need anything 🤣 funny how things change when youre skint

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't think there was any more to come out. The Inghams really are spoiling us this week. Wonder what next week will bring 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish one of their local papers could pick up on this. I think it could have more impact than a national paper. You actually have the mother of a local minor celebrity, slut shaming a 16 year old who was groomed by her son. They are dangerous to the people around them.

This needs to go local, not national.

Reactions: 31
Dear Jane your son is a grown ass adult please take him off your tit immediately

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Another from Jane. Imagine hearing your son has been accused of grooming and then you go and point people in the direction of a troll account that son has set up so you can have a laugh. She’s disgusting. Most mothers would be ashamed but not Jane ingham she finds what he did funny.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.