Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon500

Hi all, long time lurker here finally getting up the courage to post. I saw the post from a new member yesterday about her receiving messages from Chris via MSN years ago and it made me want to share my experience of Chris Ingham.

Fortunately I have never been ‘involved’ with Chris or received any messages from him but I have seen first hand his disgusting behaviour at play.

I went to a couple of Dave’s gigs years back and saw Chris behave in a perverted and abnormal way. I didn’t ever chat or come into contact with Chris myself but I heard a lot of things said about him and saw him act in a disgusting manner.

Whilst at the gigs I saw Chris accost young fans and badger them for a ‘sweaty’ hug (something I heard him say). I was already an adult at the time and leaving my teen years so I was probably of no interest to Chris but I can assure you Dave’s teenage fans were. It was almost as if he wanted to live vicariously through his brother and have the band’s fans fawning over him.

He would jump amongst them during the gig and would pose for photos whilst embracing these young teenagers, as he believed he was some sort of rock star. The most disturbing thing I discovered was that when posing for a group photo with some fans he grabbed a young girl’s bum, she was only 15 at the time. I remember her being visibly upset and unsure of what to do when it happened. She wanted to tell Dave but didn’t want to upset the band before going on stage and so never said anything. There was even a rumour that Chris was heavily involved with one of the fans and had a relationship with her for several months, although I don’t know how much truth there is to this, it wouldn’t surprise me though.

Chris behaved like the utter creep that he is with his brother’s TEENAGE fans, whilst his partner and children were left at home. It is evident that Chris has not changed one bit since embarking on his YouTube ‘career’. He has only becoming greasier and creepier if that’s possible.

I don't ever watch the vlogs, as I wouldn't want to give them a view but also because they are of no interest to me. From reading posts here it seems they are beginning their demise and it won't be long before their channel ceases to exist. I feel for their children, who deserve none of this. I only hope they are able to break free in the future and build their own loving and happy families far away from their disgraceful parents.

Despite how much we all clearly despise Chris and his equally despicable wench of a wife I urge you to remember one thing. Even though their channel and 'business' is still running your life is far better than theirs will ever be.

Sarah and Chris I'll speak to you directly now, as it's evident you read here. I may not make as much money as you do and I may have to work 40 hours a week to earn my keep but I love my job and have made some of the most amazing friends because of it and you will never have those types of friends. I may not have fame or followers but I live a care free life and I don't have to spend my life looking over my shoulder and worrying about what secrets people may share about me. I also have a loving, happy and trusting relationship with the most wonderful person, something neither of you will ever have. The truth is you may have money and followers but you don't have friends or true relationships and I truly feel sorry for you. Because when all is said and done your precious ifam won't coming running to the rescue. You're on your own with the world against you and you've done too much damage to change that now.

Here is a link to the English dictionary, just in case any of the words I have used above are too difficult for you to understand. We all know you both have the English/written skills of a three year old.

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/

If anyone else out there has experienced/witnessed anything inappropriate with Chris or has received anything from him, no matter what it is, then I urge you to share it. The more that is shared about this vile human being the better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Isla. “ I remember when we hit one million and mum started crying”

at least that won’t be happening again. They are more likely to hit 1 million again before two million 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Hatshepsut

Is Grooming Granny now sending in fake reviews, on Lazy’s baby tat, using one of her many old trolling names? I see that she also reviews her own parenting skills at the same time. 😂

Quick Steve, old Janey’s got at the gin again. 🍸
8DF28FD2-2B11-4AA2-AF48-E0484F3F4F00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Circlish

VIP Member
Don't worry, Creepy. When you're all homeless and shivering in a freezing, Leeds shop doorway, fingers-crossed some lovely family vloggers might suddenly appear to help you out with cold McDonald's burgers. Try to keep smiling whilst they film you too 👍🏻🍀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Ok so my said item arrived and it defiantly isnt suitable for under 3's.
I am certain the items are not safety tested because if they were they would fail.

I am in contact with Trading Standards and the item will be on the way to them today, as this is the case I cant go into much more details until they finish their investigation.

I can give you my opinion, The quality of the fabric was horrible and cheap, the item felt and looked like a cheap china item like from ali express or wish.
The delivery time was slow and over that listed on the website, but again this is being looked into too.

• Wow
Reactions: 62

louisana

I've been reading some of these posts over the past few weeks and not knowing whether to post or not. Chris has been grooming young girls for a very long time. This is not a recent thing. Back to the days when there was MSN I remember him adding me and he went under the name as 'Rich' who lived near Leeds. This would be dating back to 2005-2006 when I would have been 15-16 years old. I always remember him sending numerous inappropriate messages and asking to meet up if I was ever visiting Leeds. Watching that video of him hugging those young girls is just disturbing. Why does he think it is acceptable to do this? I cannot understand why this woman is with him. He makes me feel sick.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Have to suggest this one again, in the hope that Petty Paige will see it and spill aaaaaaaallllllllll the tea ☕

#65 I know what you did, Chris. You little bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
The irony of being told to ‘man up’ by a 38 year old on roller skates, who has to wear a woolly hat to comfort him, and keeps his t-shirt on in a swimming pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

as340

Looks like the Occidental Lanzarote Mar - not a bad looking hotel. Probably cost in the region of £650-750 for the week half board or an extra couple hundred per person if all inclusive.
Hope they don’t Occidentally leave Jace alone on a beach again

(sorry I’ll let myself out)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Good Morning Ingham family, hope you all slept well (your husband in his own bed not some random young stranger's) As you seem devoid of all knowledge of the places that you "travel" to I have pulled a few cultural places that may interest you, expand your minds and educate your children. This of course can be interlaced with the usual screeching in swimming pools and the abandoning of infants on beaches. Rancho Texas Park, Timanfaya National Park, Submarine Safari and Playa Blanca where there is a plether of water sports to be found. You are welcome. Oh...you have to pay for these things like other normal families do though, so I guess your kids are growing prune skins in a pool all week and feigning delight for the lens shoved in their faces...BUT....you're making memories!
INGHAM ITINERARY. *Operation making memories for the vlog*

Hide in the room until siesta time at 3pm so they can film their memories in an empty pool!

Waterslides!

Find a Lidl so they can reminisce about Lanzarote Lidl when they’re back home.

Waterslides!

Spanish food tour of the fish fingers, spaghetti bolognese and chips at the all inclusive buffet!

Waterslides!

A road trip on a bus to hunt down a Nandos, Chris’ pizza and the girls hair braid.

Waterslides!

Send fourteen year old Isabelle and the girls to paint macaroni necklaces with the kids club. While Sarah naps, Chris goes “skating” and Jace bangs his drum from the hotel high chair.

Waterslides!

Act surprised when they buy the girls “Neck Laces” with the pearl inside the shell for the third time.

Waterslides!

Find a pier so Chris can “WoooooHoooooo!!!” off it. 🙄

Waterslides!

Cause controversy and end up in the newspapers again.

Waterslides!

Mini rant about people not being happy for a poor, poor mother who’s only trying to sell her blankets to the ifam. Totally ignoring all the drama “behind the scenes.” Because they’re ”LOVING LIFE!!” While they’re on holiday, reading tattle and twitter.

Pull rubber Jace out of the suitcase and send him down the Waterslide while they mention their Mary Shortle raffle and the fact that they have a payment plan incase you can’t afford the £300 to get him straightaway!

Fly home and sarah will mention how many memories they’ve made in the “country of Lanzarote.” But she can’t wait to get back to her own bed because “It’s so chilly. Isn’t it autumnal, Chris?” Chris raising one sinister brow. “Yes, babe! It’s a very lot winter-esc!” then carry Jace through the car park in his shorts and t-shirt before picking up prinny and banishing Jane from the office again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Another few days, another new thread.

Notable mention goes to @Hatshepsut for #64 Groomer Jane belongs in jail, report her to creepy on his police Gmail.

DI Smallcock (props to Robbo Robber on Twitter for that one) has set up his own hotline for abuse. Now he has given up his career as manager of Leeds Bradford Airport, he's managed to make his way up the ranks of the no doubt chronically under-funded W.Yorks Police force - what a load of tosh! Next up he'll be telling everyone he's a pilot or a mathematical genius!
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

KarmaKlub

Sarah, please trust us. No one is jealous of your lifestyle. Infact, you couldn't pay me enough money to have to endure your horrible lifestyle. Husband is a known creeper who publicly cheats on you all the time, brother is a convicted sex offender, sister an alleged thief, mother in law also loves grooming kids. You have no life Sarah. You have no friends either. Your only friends are your 4 children who dont really actually have any say in the matter. It is blatantly obvious how miserable you are, everyone sees it..even behind your witchy cackling. If you werent such a liar and enabler some might even feel sorry for you. But I refuse to feel any sympathy for someone who sees child abuse happening and refuses to do anything. You are the lowest of the low. Trust me babe, NO ONE wants your life.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
I think it’s weird enough that a grown man is posting in a group full of young girls to start with. He still doesn’t get boundaries at all.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I've said it before that I'm in the same line of business as the merch...

So here's a rundown on the ridiculous prices:

Baby sleepsuit - £15.99

Sleepsuit (unbranded wholesale - Single Unit - £3.50. For 21 units, it drops down to £1.75).
Vinyl - Nothing fancy, just black and a tiny bit of yellow. No real design work has taken place. Pretty basic unoriginal. (Vinyl on the sleepsuit would cost less than £1 for definite). So the sleepsuit would cost a maximum of £4.50 to make, but realistically would cost less than £3 to make. Lazy is clearly getting her merch supplier to create these, so I would say Lazy herself is making a hefty £9-10 profit per sleepsuit sold.

Baby Sweatshirt - £22.99

Sweatshirt (unbranded wholesale - Single Unit - £4.75. Bought in packs of 6 - £4.10. 24 units - £3.96). Again the vinyl would cost less than £1. The sweatshirt would cost a maximum of £5.75 to make. Lazy would be making a profit of £10+ per sweatshirt sold, if we consider the "middle man".

Mum Sweatshirt - £26.99

Sweatshirt (unbranded wholesale - £8.35 including VAT. 20 units - £7.79 including VAT... Of course these all include VAT, so depending on the supplier that is creating their merch, will depend on the price). Vinyl - let's be generous and say around £1.50, just because it's a bigger size for adults, but it's still nothing special. Maximum cost of the sweatshirt - £9.85. This means that lazy is likely to be making a profit, once again, of at least £10 per sweatshirt.

Delivery - Shipping costs are too much. If the ABCDEFG account on here could let us know when their package arrives, whether it was sent 2nd class or 1st class signed for, that would be good to give a proper estimate. But a 1st class signed for small parcel is £4.55, a 2nd class signed for small parcel is £4.00.

Hope this little run down of pricings, and how much profit Lazy is making from this new "collection" is informative. For someone in the same line of business, that spends hours designing items (original designs, rather than copies found on Google), cutting, pressing etc. It pisses me off seeing this lazy bitch shove a few items on her "shop" that she's had no input to whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hey Chris,

I bet you're rock hard over the replies you've no doubt been receiving from young girls rushing to support you and give you the attention you crave.

Great way to get those dm's busy again. They're no doubt drying up.

How's your mum, by the way? Is she in the support group? Maybe she can post a similar post, and get her dm's back to grooming standards again too!

I can't wait to watch you crumble. It's slowly but surely happening, and we're enjoying every single moment. Lies always catch up with you in the end... And there's only so many allegations and receipts you can declare as false, before people start to second guess. Keep deflecting the truth. It'll come back and hit you harder that way 😉

Much love, skater boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47