The Ingham Family #64 Everyone's being groomed. Except Prinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest it’s a bit of safety risk filming on an airport. That’s what people have been known to do before attacking places. To case it out. Plus having police on film can be illegal too. But these pair of twats wouldn’t think or care about that. As they only care about themselves. But I suppose someone has to don’t they haha.

this is the issue they will start to have now when going away. It’s harder to find hotels with rooms big enough for 5 people. Often you have to pay for 2 rooms or extra for a larger room. They have probably lied about the amount going to keep costs lower. And poor Isla will have to share with esme
Whomever is out there and willing should report them to the airport. I was thinking too how they didn't blur out faces at the airport either. Security risk also. Maybe travelers want to keep it private that they are going away. Definitely not ok to film police.

Reactions: 11
When you think about it, it is a bleeping crappy game to play. Lazy is obviously doing this kind of tit to wind people up. Look how many posts there have been on here about baby led weaning and how not to do it.
Imagine being so soulless & attention hungry that you would put your child at risk, just so people talk about you? The Inghams are scum!
They are absolutely doing this tit for views and attention, all publicity is good publicity, if the hate watching and conversations no matter how negative, all stopped tomorrow they’d be no business left. They’re not as daft as they make out.

Reactions: 12
Looking at the latest reviews and I think Chris may be scrimping on ‘editing’ time and spending time writing their own fake reviews, I spy dreadfull sentense struckture and wilde press’ keys’ at random punctwoation:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't get it. I'm old school. If my parents told me they loved me it was very rare, but that didn't mean I thought they didn't, I knew they did. As a different generation, obviously I tell my kids I love them and I'm sure they know it but I don't feel the need to shout great declarations of love to them - it's what you do rather than what you say.

I don't get this constant beautification of them either. They are nice looking girls, but so is every other kid in their own parents' eyes. Sarah posted a picture of Esme today and gave it a single caption of "beautiful". It's always beautiful, or stunning, or gorgeous. It's weird, they're just kids, they don't need to be thinking about whether they are beautiful today or not. Just let them be kids.
Yes exactly this. Calling your child beautiful is ok (not constantly mind you) but calling your children stunning or gorgeous as much as they do is just creepy. Especially when creepy says it to isabelle. If my then stepdad had said that to me at any age i would feel so weirded out by it. Its not normal at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yes exactly this. Calling your child beautiful is ok (not constantly mind you) but calling your children stunning or gorgeous as much as they do is just creepy. Especially when creepy says it to isabelle. If my then stepdad had said that to me at any age i would feel so weirded out by it. Its not normal at all.
Agreed. Never praises them for being bright or kind, funny or thoughtful... always just compliments on their appearances. Creepy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Genuinly starting to think some of the latest negative reviews are real, some disatisfied customers out there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.