The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to ask because i'm sure it's been covered but I just can't keep up! What's the meaning of the title thread? Has Chris's dad posted on here?

Reactions: 3
Islas true colours came out on that little clip with Isabelle.

Half past 9 and Isla was still up and Jace hadnt even been bathed/changed.

Am I the only one to find it weird that Chris lays over Isabelles bed and sits on it vlogging?
I have always found that to be strange even before all this came to a head thats not normal for a dad to do that especially when it is his step daughter

Reactions: 14
Sorry to ask because i'm sure it's been covered but I just can't keep up! What's the meaning of the title thread? Has Chris's dad posted on here?
In one of the text that’s been leaked that’s apparently Jane Ingham, she admitted that her husband read here

• Wow
Reactions: 8
People are having a go at Stacey Soloman for wanting to wean Rex now he has a tooth. Ive kindly pointed them in the Inghams direction to show that actually Stacey is a brilliant parent compared to those two!

Reactions: 25
Because the girls are scared.
Scared of what and whom? Surely the best way to protect EVERYONE who has been a victim of either Chris Ingham and now apparently his equally repulsive Mother, is to hand over everything to the authorities. The sooner those pair are facing charges and dealt with by the law the better for everyone. I fail to see how feeding social media with entertaining tit bits is helping them. It is provacation and is more likely to put someone in harms way. As far your comment on Hayley is concerned I appreciate where you are coming from, however, she was not a child or a vulnerable teenager and it is incredibly unfair on the victims who were. Lumping them althogether is what detracts from the seriousness of the other younger victims. Hayley was undoutedly a little bit star struck and had low self esteem but she WAS complicit and her statement with regard to the shoplifting incident is absolute proof that she knew the difference between right and wrong. The point I was making is she STILL had CHOICE and I suspect that if having sex with someone ele's husband, carried the same fear for her as being caught shoplifting, then we would not be having this discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep I get that 👍which also beggars the question if the realinghamsofficial have all this proof as has been shown over the last few days, why haven’t they reported it too. Sorry I’m just a very curious person 🤫
From what I know the Real Inghams are reporting and use NSPCC for guidence. If too much goes public the police won't use it as evidence, it can go against any criminal justice. Sadly in cases like this the law protects the abuser as much as the victim. I know from experience that putting things on social media can close investigations.
The Real Inghams know I'm opposed to some of their previous methods but this time they appear to be treading carefully in order to get the girls help.

Reactions: 23
I’m confused, what’s this about Hayley saying no to shoplifting? Did creepy ask her to shoplift? Or is this something unrelated to Ingham stuff

Reactions: 3
I’m confused, what’s this about Hayley saying no to shoplifting? Did creepy ask her to shoplift? Or is this something unrelated to Ingham stuff
In Hayley's you tube vid there is reference to Chris Ingham asking her go shoplifting with him or something along those lines for a laugh/dare whatever but she refuses.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

There have also been references to him having a bit of a shoplifting past, one of his ex-mates said, so the Hayley thing added a bit more weight to it.

What grown man idiot gets a thrill out of shoplifting?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I get so confused when people talk to Sarah like she’s a victim who hasn’t seen the light yet,

Sarah and Jane don’t even need a 3rd witch to make up that coven.
Maybe they’re selling up and moving to Salem..oh hold on he’s probably too scared to go to America right now.

quick reminder Sarah KNEW the truth when she called the girls mentally ill and attention seeking.... and we have screenshots from Jane, god knows what we could have from Sarah 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
That’s so weird about the shoplifting thing! I mean everything about this guy is wrong and weird, but it again shows how he’s got the mindset of a teen :/ shoplift for a dare, yikes. Urgh he’s just so rotten

Reactions: 16
Scared of what and whom? Surely the best way to protect EVERYONE who has been a victim of either Chris Ingham and now apparently his equally repulsive Mother, is to hand over everything to the authorities. The sooner those pair are facing charges and dealt with by the law the better for everyone. I fail to see how feeding social media with entertaining tit bits is helping them. It is provacation and is more likely to put someone in harms way. As far your comment on Hayley is concerned I appreciate where you are coming from, however, she was not a child or a vulnerable teenager and it is incredibly unfair on the victims who were. Lumping them althogether is what detracts from the seriousness of the other younger victims. Hayley was undoutedly a little bit star struck and had low self esteem but she WAS complicit and her statement with regard to the shoplifting incident is absolute proof that she knew the difference between right and wrong. The point I was making is she STILL had CHOICE and I suspect that if having sex with someone ele's husband, carried the same fear for her as being caught shoplifting, then we would not be having this discussion.
It’s exactly this. The girl was star struck... god knows why but Chris is some girls idol... it’s a bit like the modern day equivalent of groupies I guess.

For me personally the Hayley thing was wrong because he portrays himself as a family man and videos that daily when behind the scenes he’s cheating on his wife ( and family) - she was 18, although young she knew what she was doing you said.

it’s the other allegations that are the most concerning with the 16 year old for example... knowing she was in her parents room and trying to coerce her into sneaking out etc. The Hayley thing just adds to those claims and reinforces what a rat he is.
That’s just my opinion on it all. I don’t agree with him sleeping with this Hayley girl or what he’s put his family through one bit.

Then on top of it you’ve got all the newer stuff coming to light, the gran messaging fans, setting up fake accounts, trolling, Chris getting information from Nuby via lies.... it’s just a really dark twisted web and Hayley is a cog in it all

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get so confused when people talk to Sarah like she’s a victim who hasn’t seen the light yet,

Sarah and Jane don’t even need a 3rd witch to make up that coven.
Maybe they’re selling up and moving to Salem..,oh hold on he’s probably too scared to go to America right now.
Sarah is just as bad as the rest of the adults involved in this shitshow.

Reactions: 21
Haley has put a video up on YouTube and the girl Izzy is speaking I think that’s the girls name x bless her she is so brave and if you are reading this Izzy well done it must have taken a lot of courage to speak out well done 🙌🏻
Well done Izzy it does take a lot of courage to speak up about whats happened your certainly a brave person

Wouldn't you have business cards and the right sized tissue paper, and ribbons and whatnot BEFORE you sell anything?! I'd be all set up and raring to go asap and would stay all night to make sure everything was ready to be sent the next day. She has no business sense and doesn't care one bit about the business or customers.

What kind of secret message?
Lazy only cares about one thing and thats £££££ she does not care about her customers or even when people will receive the well overpriced items just typical of her

Haven’t caught up on the thread yet so I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but just had a thought. I wonder if grisly granny might have something to do with why Isabelle doesn’t see her father anymore... wouldn’t put it past her to put ideas into Isabelle's head.
That may be the way of it because it was strange how she liked going every other weekend then all of a sudden she stops going and that means she doesn't she her other brother and the rest of that family

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
According to the pinned comment on their last video, something "Mega" launching today on Baby and Me at 12pm :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought Hayley was/is a vulnerable adult who has mental health issues and was preyed on by groomer Chris. She was then threatened and received hate for speaking out. Forgive me if I'm wrong, I do get confused at times.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.