The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarahs message to somebody named Vicky during a country joe live. They’re so strange. Who messages fans who have gone off them to ask where they stand? Get a grip Sarah! 🙄 They want to control everything people say about them. It’s so weird. Do people actually act like this?! 👀

View attachment 51976
From what i can tell Vicky has been very much on the inghams side and was a big ifam. Shes seems pretty upset about it all and like everyone else realises shes been used

Reactions: 14
No Del Boy

You just need to send your tat out the day it's ordered rather than seeing pound signs and hitting Matalan

All this because Creepy couldn't keep it in his pants and Granny got caught grooming 😂

I'm loving watching everything come crashing down

Screenshot_20191025-164917.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just watched Hayley's video and I have come to the conclusion that Chris Ingham is nothing but a piece of tit .
Let's put aside for a moment the details of the situation . As an encounter between two people Chris Ingham has treated this girl as an object that he can use and throw away .
How could you do this to a young girl ? You have daughters you absolute bleep.
I found the video quite haunting and it reminded me of being in situations with older men on dates etc when you end up swept up in the moment . The pressure you feel . He put her in a very awkward position . Totally used his utube account to do this . Seems to me he has broken a law that doesn't quite exist yet .

This is how Chris Ingham treats people and the whole family are now part of it. Part of me thinks Hayley's video should be shared on Facebook with a header about don't let your children watch this family. But on the other hand I don't want them getting curiosity views .

What a disgusting bastard eh . He didn't just cheat on his wife he has cheated his whole family . Hope it was worth it .
Spot on

Reactions: 3
From what i can tell Vicky has been very much on the inghams side and was a big ifam. Shes seems pretty upset about it all and like everyone else realises shes been used
'Sent screenshots' 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarahs message to somebody named Vicky during a country joe live. They’re so strange. Who messages fans who have gone off them to ask where they stand? Get a grip Sarah! 🙄 They want to control everything people say about them. It’s so weird. Do people actually act like this?! 👀

View attachment 51976

Apologies if this is already on here.
Its her friend not a fan, probably a set up just incase nikki the mole doesnt work out they might get info from vicky the mole. If its a fake fallout that is

Reactions: 7
I just hope all these people realise what they are like now and don’t go back to supporting them. It looks like they’ve been using everyone. People just need to remember that Sarah and Chris are getting them to spread their lies about while refusing to defend themselves in anyway. That speaks volumes. Innocent people don’t bury their heads in the sand and ignore it.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 51976

Vicki became a good friend of Sarah’s. She made them the girls first reborn doll. Which has never been seen again! Vicki has autism and feels very bad about the things she had said and done to stick up for Sarah. She is another one who has seen the light now. She was commenting on cjs live and Sarah claimed someone was sending her screenshots so she messaged vicki. Then everyone on the live thought Sarah was actually there watching it. Vickie was very upset and seemed to be a very vulnerable person, which is Chris and Sarah’s favourite type of person, and then vicki said she has blocked Sarah and the rest on social media.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 51976

You stand. Right in the middle of a tit storm Sarah Hun. You don’t need that clarifying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I realised something for the first time after watching cjs live. She is right in saying that Sarah and Chris still behave as normal on the vlogs because there is still a lot of their viewers who don’t know what’s been going on. So they won’t address anything on the vlog as that will do them more harm. It’s very annoying to know that a lot of the viewers don’t have a clue what this family are really like. And that’s why they stick up for them. Sarah and Chris make out to them that they are being trolled and hated on for no reason. They control the channel and the comments. So they can get away with it. God knows how many more victims of Chris there are.

Reactions: 19
Its her friend not a fan, probably a set up just incase nikki the mole doesnt work out they might get info from vicky the mole. If its a fake fallout that is
I’m not sure if the arguments are fake, because I think this lot fall out all the time, I saw nikki say she wants all the vlogs that contain herself and mason removed.
Let’s see if she follows through because that would prove she’s not lying 🤨

but what I will say is they will turn on a dime. Like these channels doing lives will 😉

Certain people were telling us a few weeks ago the ingham’s are a lovely family and we should all go and support them and every single one of us who are saying bad things about them will face the consequences...
until they saw the tide was turning so they changed sides. Again. And again..
Maybe it’s just my opinion but I think
that’s what’s happening now,
these people aren’t seeing the light they’re leaving a sinking ship.

Reactions: 29
It did make me wonder about it all. But what can Sarah and Chris really achieve through this? Maybe find out things they wouldn’t have known about? Try and get peoples full names and address?
I also have been thinking about what Sarah and Chris have said about Izzy being their biggest troll. It confirms to me that they do not get death threats or any serious abuse like some thought they might have got and that’s why they had a police inquiry. Because if they were they certainly wouldn’t be calling a 18 year old girl who only messages companies and never then directly their biggest troll. Full of tit the both of them

Reactions: 21
Just imagine going to view their house with the idea of possibly buying it... Heading upthe stairs and half way up being confronted by a random grandfather clock and directly opposite it a shrine to that tacky family... Then going home wondering who the ingham family are and googling it.... For me the idea of purchasing that house would then be a HELL NO!

Because if they were they certainly wouldn’t be calling a 18 year old girl who only messages companies and never then directly their biggest troll. Full of tit the both of them
👏👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
Just imagine going to view their house with the idea of possibly buying it... Heading upthe stairs and half way up being confronted by a random grandfather clock and directly opposite it a shrine to that tacky family... Then going home wondering who the ingham family are and googling it.... For me the idea of purchasing that house would then be a HELL NO!
The rubber Jace doll in the cabinet! 😳😳 it reminds me of the warrens creepy room with Annabelle in. Imagine waking up for a wee in the night and seeing that! 😳😳 It’s so creepy! it needs locking in a chest in the attic! Poor Jace! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I haven't watched but just seen tonight's title caught doing something she shouldn't with Isabel in the picture, we can only live in hope one day she will pick up the phone and ring her Dad Step mum or grandparents

Reactions: 10
6 days straight Isabelle’s in the thumbnail 🙄 How desperate? I think from now on someone should do a run down of the vlog then we decide to watch or not. Views are getting shocking and without ours it will fall. Maybe not much but every little helps.

Whereas Family Fizz sometimes getting near 1million views..but you’ve not got fake followers much have you? Not even 100k views 🤣

I feel really bad for isabelle in the new vlog, she was vlogging with bright red lipstick all over her teeth

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2019-10-25 at 17.26.37.png

You can see why the house is up for sale, would love to see where they move onto next. There's a little rise in 2018 when Chris was discovered to be an (alleged) dirty nonce and the it's downhill all the way, along with the loss of any management and brand deals. No wonder the house is up for sale and Sarah is shafting the Ifam for as much ££££ as she can get.

I can remember when it was said that Chris thought a baby would pay for a new house, I don't think it even paid for the caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.