The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sarah, wonderful to see you have uploaded something to social media. You're welcome for the reminder.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why was there a need for a bring back Jane campaign? What did she do then to upset people?
I'm wondering why there's a campaign to bring back Jane in first place, who is she? She's never been relavant.

Reactions: 8
Why was there a need for a bring back Jane campaign? What did she do then to upset people?
From the screenshots of her messages to Charlie it seems Jane had fallen out with Chris and Sarah. Apparently he called her 'an embarrassment'. I have no idea what caused the rift, I've either missed that info or it wasn't disclosed. Jane left social media for whatever the reason was.

Jane then asked Charlie to start up a campaign to get her back on Twitter/Insta - basically make her seem popular I suppose, an integral part of the Inghams/Ifam. Charlie said she'd start the #getjaneback hashtag.

The rumour among the Ifam was that Jane had been hounded off social media by haters and fake accounts. Jane did nothing to correct that from what I can see. These screenshots are from the #getjaneback hashtag on Insta - one is Ifam basically admitting they don't really know why they are using the hashtag šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ‘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t think those recent clips really prove Isla is a brat. Weā€™re used to her perfect camera performance, so when she does act like a normal child it stands out as bratty. I mean, Iā€™ve done worse with my siblings.
Anyone else notice Isla is slightly knock kneed? Not to be nosey, just curious, does it resolve itself with age?

Reactions: 2
On the baby and me page its just a post about how she wont be getting these blankets back in stock, which seems weird to me. Thats her main stock/line why wouldn't you keep them in stock.
Bet because she's a fraud. Someone else's design with her logo(stolen) on it. Probably got caught

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think those recent clips really prove Isla is a brat. Weā€™re used to her perfect camera performance, so when she does act like a normal child it stands out as bratty. I mean, Iā€™ve done worse with my siblings.
Anyone else notice Isla is slightly knock kneed? Not to be nosey, just curious, does it resolve itself with age?
Isla is bratty due to how her parents treat her, there is no denying that. I can only imagine shell get worse the older she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bet because she's a fraud. Someone else's design with her logo(stolen) on it. Probably got caught
Dougal and someone else on twitter had found a couple of her ā€œoriginalā€ designs. So could well be that something like that has happened.

Reactions: 2
I can name one family who LURRRRVED the subs and views they gained from the Ingham allegations last year

Unfortunately said family had to delete their channel recently due to their years free costa running out so they no longer had anything to vlog.

I've a feeling a certain someone is seeeeething now thinking of all the moolah they could be making off the back of the Ingham situation right now.

Just saying.
That was a frickin train wreck.

But what would we do when we donā€™t have them to Discuss over and over
There will always be another Creepster to follow. Unfortunately the world is full of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lmao Charlie has just posted a screen shot of a friend request from Jane like how in any way does she think thatā€™s going to help her casešŸ˜‚ why does she need to add her as a friend?

I think itā€™s the fact that she was an ifam at the start and I think Chris was helping her with her mental health. It sounds to me like Chris is using mental health to get them to trust him and that is wrong. She might have been an adult but she was a vulnerable adult and Chris overstepped the line by meeting up with her in the first place. He should not be sleeping with his fans. He should not be treating these vulnerable fans like they are his friends in order to get them to sleep with him. Heā€™s 34 years old and he is abusing his position in order to cheat on his wife also Jess was just 16 years old and Chris asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room late at night to meet him and that alone is enough for me to know that Chris is to blame for everything he is doing to his family and these girls.
If he was counseling anyone with mental health issues he would need to be licensed in the states. Which means at the minimum a college degree and a license in good standing from the state he is practicing in. I donā€™t know the requirements for England but canā€™t believe if they donā€™t have something similar. Under no circumstances should anybody be mental health counseling with out the proper credentials. Never ever.

I mean, i'd rather not

Look how quiet it is here when they arent posting their lives... Seriously, we are experiencing the future here guys, a future without the inghams... Silence!
I am saying it right here, if we are still going to the Swiss jail I am not rooming with her. Oh snap I just got your picture lemonelmo. Laughing my ass off.

I donā€™t know if this is possible but it sure would be nice if we had an agree emoji. Is there such a thing and if so can someone add it?

Last edited:
So are we getting a vlog tonight? After all that has gone on, surely they can't show their faces and pretend nothing is happening? This is the Minghams we are talking about though and a day without earning anything doesn't bare thinking about to them. It's a case of slap on the fake smiles, pick the camera up and carry on!

Reactions: 6
If he was counseling anyone with mental health issues he would need to be licensed in the states. Which means at the minimum a college degree and a license in good standing from the state he is practicing in. I donā€™t know the requirements for England but canā€™t believe if they donā€™t have something similar. Under no circumstances should anybody be mental health counseling with out the proper credentials. Never ever.

I am saying it right here, if we are still going to the Swiss jail I am not rooming with her. Oh snap I just got your picture lemonelmo. Laughing my ass off.

I donā€™t know if this is possible but it sure would be nice if we had an agree emoji. Is there such a thing and if so can someone add it?
Well he wasnt formally counselling, he was helping the young ones with their problems. Friend to friend stylee if you like.

Unfortunately these youtubers have complete unsupervised interaction with their fans. Its a playground for maniacs, its literally a playground for murders, kiddy fiddlers, weirdos of all sorts. (in no way am i say anyone is or is not any of these things, just trying to give examples of what could and probably is happening all over the internet as we speak)

If youtube wasnt the brainchild of jimmy saville, fred west and the mccanns then i would be very suprised.

So are we getting a vlog tonight? After all that has gone on, surely they can't show their faces and pretend nothing is happening? This is the Minghams we are talking about though and a day without earning anything doesn't bare thinking about to them. It's a case of slap on the fake smiles, pick the camera up and carry on!
I think theyve all been camping in the office, hiding from Trina since the Leah stuff surfaced. So if there is a vlog it might be a '24 hours in the office challenge'

• Haha
Someone who ordered her blanket on launch day asked this morning when it'll arrive

How can anyone take a load of orders, blow the profits over a few days shopping and dining out and STILL have customers waiting for their purchase a week later?
I ordered on Launch day and still dont have my item Sarah.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I had a peek at Hayley's video last night and yes I can see that he did manipulate a young women with low self esteem, however I do have a bit of an issue with it. 1) She was a grown woman. 2) There were several oppotunities long before she slept with him to have walked away. 3) Mental health may well have been a factor but she was "well enough" and strong enough to refuse partaking in shoplifting so she had clarity on the moral implications of that. Chris Ingham cheated on his wife....he is a piece of tit, however I think Hayley must accept some part of the blame. I want Chris Ingham brought to book as much as the next decent person but that dosn't give everyone else a free pass if they have done wrong. She was an adult, not a teenager. What she didn't deserve was to be called a liar, harrassed, and anything else she has had to endure. She made a mistake and has been very brave in coming forward but be honest people, if your husband/wife/partner had been caught with pants down in a grotty hotel would you be completly forgiving and charitable of the "other" party.
But wasnā€™t she 18? If so thatā€™s still young. And a impressionable age. She saw Chris as a celebrity. Which meant he had more power over her. Mental health plays a big part in decision making. It can make you do things you wouldnā€™t dream of doing normally. He had the control and he was the married one not her. Iā€™m sure she regrets what she did. But ultimately this was Chrisā€™s doing. He pursued her and groomed her knowing she had low self esteem.

More like she was keeping Chris off there because she didnā€™t want him messaging more young girls!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sarahs message to somebody named Vicky during a country joe live. Theyā€™re so strange. Who messages fans who have gone off them to ask where they stand? Get a grip Sarah! šŸ™„ They want to control everything people say about them. Itā€™s so weird. Do people actually act like this?! šŸ‘€

1C987A13-E400-4379-A023-450688C2B525.png

Apologies if this is already on here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.