The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched him on the True Geordie Podcast the other day, (these aren't his exact words but) he said he doesn't want to cover things like the Chris Ingham situation because he's a comedy YouTuber and likes to keep it light hearted. So he doesn't think it's appropriate, especially if there are girls/apparent victims hurting at the minute. And because nothing has been "fully confirmed" he doesn't want to make an entire video based on Chris.
Sorry for the double post, I didn't realise I couldn't edit my message after 5 mins! It's from 27:20 if anybody is interested as to why JaackMaate hasn't covered it yet

Reactions: 5
I had a peek at Hayley's video last night and yes I can see that he did manipulate a young women with low self esteem, however I do have a bit of an issue with it. 1) She was a grown woman. 2) There were several oppotunities long before she slept with him to have walked away. 3) Mental health may well have been a factor but she was "well enough" and strong enough to refuse partaking in shoplifting so she had clarity on the moral implications of that. Chris Ingham cheated on his wife....he is a piece of tit, however I think Hayley must accept some part of the blame. I want Chris Ingham brought to book as much as the next decent person but that dosn't give everyone else a free pass if they have done wrong. She was an adult, not a teenager. What she didn't deserve was to be called a liar, harrassed, and anything else she has had to endure. She made a mistake and has been very brave in coming forward but be honest people, if your husband/wife/partner had been caught with pants down in a grotty hotel would you be completly forgiving and charitable of the "other" party.
To be honest I feel the same. It’s the ONLY thing I have some understanding with Sarah over - if I knew someone watched my videos so knew all about me and my children but shagged my husband anyway, I don’t think I’d be particularly forgiving. I wouldn’t publicly call them a liar though!
Hayley has said herself that she went there knowing she was going to have sex with him, he definitely shouldn’t have done it but she wasn’t completely naive about the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hear Ye hear Ye hear ye, alls quiet on the instagram front today .......wonder if they are currently flying somewhere 😂🤣🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry for the double post, I didn't realise I couldn't edit my message after 5 mins! It's from 27:20 if anybody is interested as to why JaackMaate hasn't covered it yet
Which makes me wonder, since when don’t comedians take the piss out of public figures. 🤔

Reactions: 2
Creepy edits the videos. In this one all the girls are showing off their new outfits Esme had a boob tube on, she's 10 (i think) either way she's to young to be wearing that, that bit was for their biggest viewers 🤮🤬 .The click bait title bringing them in an knowing its their dad editing an thinking it ok to have it in its sad. Sarah is the worst in my eyes i don't care about any politically correct tit She is their mum she should protect them.
According to Nikki, it's Dave who edits the videos.

I don't understand that 'revelation' if I'm honest, especially as Chris makes a point of mentioning the time he spends editing. Why would they even need Dave to edit the videos, it's not as if they are/were quality edits? Presumably they pay him as that's 7-14 hours of work each week? It's all rather odd if true.

If Dave really is editing the vlogs then that makes it even more creepy imo. Chris films the scenes and Uncle Dave chooses to keep those scenes in the finished product.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hear Ye hear Ye hear ye, alls quiet on the instagram front today .......wonder if they are currently flying somewhere 😂🤣🤪
Come on, Sarah's still asleep! 😂 The earliest they'd be able to get a flight is probably 7pm.

• Haha
Come on, Sarah's still asleep! 😂 The earliest they'd be able to get a flight is probably 7pm.
😂🤣 sorry I forgot about the time difference between here and there, hope your having sweet dreams Lazy after your hectic hour of work yesterday 😴😴😴

• Haha
Which makes me wonder, since when don’t comedians take the piss out of public figures. 🤔
He's mentioned Chris, rubber Jason etc. in a few of his videos and taken the piss. I can understand him not wanting to do a whole video at the moment - revelations are still coming thick and fast for a start. The Real Inghams are the only ones who claim to have any solid proof, I can see the reluctance to just accept everything is true. If he did a video and then some stuff was proven to be false he's going to look very stupid in front of a large audience.

Reactions: 7
Haven’t caught up on the thread yet so I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but just had a thought. I wonder if grisly granny might have something to do with why Isabelle doesn’t see her father anymore... wouldn’t put it past her to put ideas into Isabelle's head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Hold on are they off on holidays again and I stil dont have my overpriced order from baby and me by sarah

Shocking service,

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
this is the twitter account of the CEO of YouTube if anyone want to message @SusanWojcicki

Reactions: 7
Again, have to say, whoever the "Real Inghams" are, surely with screenshots like that of an adult confirming engaging a child with the sole purpose of intimidation and bullying, that should be given/shared with the police before the rest of social media. Sincere apologies to the "Real Inghams" if this has already been done. If not ....why not?
Because the girls are scared.
I had a peek at Hayley's video last night and yes I can see that he did manipulate a young women with low self esteem, however I do have a bit of an issue with it. 1) She was a grown woman. 2) There were several oppotunities long before she slept with him to have walked away. 3) Mental health may well have been a factor but she was "well enough" and strong enough to refuse partaking in shoplifting so she had clarity on the moral implications of that. Chris Ingham cheated on his wife....he is a piece of tit, however I think Hayley must accept some part of the blame. I want Chris Ingham brought to book as much as the next decent person but that dosn't give everyone else a free pass if they have done wrong. She was an adult, not a teenager. What she didn't deserve was to be called a liar, harrassed, and anything else she has had to endure. She made a mistake and has been very brave in coming forward but be honest people, if your husband/wife/partner had been caught with pants down in a grotty hotel would you be completly forgiving and charitable of the "other" party.
...and people wonder why the numerous other girls who have come forward privately are too scared to make their experiences public. Meanwhile, Creepy continues.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
He's mentioned Chris, rubber Jason etc. in a few of his videos and taken the piss. I can understand him not wanting to do a whole video at the moment - revelations are still coming thick and fast for a start. The Real Inghams are the only ones who claim to have any solid proof, I can see the reluctance to just accept everything is true. If he did a video and then some stuff was proven to be false he's going to look very stupid in front of a large audience.
Yep I get that 👍which also beggars the question if the realinghamsofficial have all this proof as has been shown over the last few days, why haven’t they reported it too. Sorry I’m just a very curious person 🤫

Reactions: 5
I think it’s the fact that she was an ifam at the start and I think Chris was helping her with her mental health. It sounds to me like Chris is using mental health to get them to trust him and that is wrong. She might have been an adult but she was a vulnerable adult and Chris overstepped the line by meeting up with her in the first place. He should not be sleeping with his fans. He should not be treating these vulnerable fans like they are his friends in order to get them to sleep with him. He’s 34 years old and he is abusing his position in order to cheat on his wife also Jess was just 16 years old and Chris asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room late at night to meet him and that alone is enough for me to know that Chris is to blame for everything he is doing to his family and these girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think it’s the fact that she was an ifam at the start and I think Chris was helping her with her mental health. It sounds to me like Chris is using mental health to get them to trust him and that is wrong. She might have been an adult but she was a vulnerable adult and Chris overstepped the line by meeting up with her in the first place. He should not be sleeping with his fans. He should not be treating these vulnerable fans like they are his friends in order to get them to sleep with him. He’s 34 years old and he is abusing his position in order to cheat on his wife also Jess was just 16 years old and Chris asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room late at night to meet him and that alone is enough for me to know that Chris is to blame for everything he is doing to his family and these girls.
You worded this so much better than i could have done, agree completely

Nobody should feel silenced because they're an adult. Grooming shouls be grooming regardless. If she had the capacity to say no to shoplifting doesnt mean she had the capicity to say no to that slimeball. Weve all seen his messages and how "charming" he attempting to be (in some weird way)

Manipulation is wrong and shouldn't be okay the moment someone turns 16 or 18.

Reactions: 25
After watching the live I don’t trust Nikki at all, she barely said anything. She’s the go to back to Sarah I can see it. They want names and info and will stop at nothing to get it
Didn’t watch but I skipped through Hayley’s when Nikki was on and she was the same. Only answered certain questions and very briefly when she did

the age thing although ‘not illegal’ is abusing a position of trust. Youtubers have got youngsters looking up to them and they have access to them. You only need to google and see how many teachers don’t get away with it, how is youtube different?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.