The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I didn’t realise how much time it would take to package things’ is this lazy cow for real?? Surely before you start a ‘business’ you look into it all properly. She will likely claim to be a victim again and say that she has 4 kids to take care of. But people are clearly seeing her going out wasting money on crap. If I order from a somewhere and they say it will be here at a certain time that’s what I expect. If it isn’t I don’t order from them again. As a business you are supposed to dispatch paid for items as soon as possible. How is she planning on refunding unhappy customers if she is spending all the profits straight away? She was probably shopping to drown her sorrows at being caught out as a liar once again. They have some balls to just be carrying on as usual after all this comes out. They really don’t care about their followers. If they did they would address the situation and explain things. They really are narcissists of the biggest order.

Reactions: 26
Anyone hear Sarah say 'And I know they're not even safe in the house' about her kids at 8:40?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wouldn't you have business cards and the right sized tissue paper, and ribbons and whatnot BEFORE you sell anything?! I'd be all set up and raring to go asap and would stay all night to make sure everything was ready to be sent the next day. She has no business sense and doesn't care one bit about the business or customers.

Some may consider that to be some sort of secret message
What kind of secret message?

Reactions: 14
As a business owner (not online sales but still) when I started my business I ordered business cards as soon as the logo had been made. Bought everything needed including stationary, folders excetera excetera! She really is a money grabbing piece of crap! I’d have been working all weekend to get the orders out seens as it’s a new business and customer service is key. If people are happy with the service they will be more inclined to order again. Not wait nearly a week with those p & p prices. She’s such a shambles but it’s believable because it’s her. Everything she’s does or touches is an epic fail, yes lazy including your channel!

Reactions: 24
When I started my business 4 years ago, I had been testing everything (not just products) before I officially launched. I looked into every single aspect of business. I did test runs to see how long things would take me to do, so I knew what my reasonable turn around time would be. I even sent off items to family members etc!

But I was serious (and still am serious) about my business. It wasn't just about making a quick buck.

It angers me watching this piece of tit treat her customers so badly. No regard for them, not remotely grateful for their orders. Just all about the money.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I thought I was fairly up to speed with things but I can’t tell who she’s talking to/about here? I’m presuming it’s the Mum who did the Smug Sarah skits (whose daughter had a horrible card sent to her) but I wouldn’t have thought she was a typical cocaine user?! And who is Trina? Is it Katrina? Does she know that lady? If anyone can clarify I’d be grateful

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Holy tit! This woman! I just can't even... This was her talking about Unique Fam. I 100% believe Jane had something to do with the letter poor Eleanor recieved.
Is ‘Trina’ Katrina? I guess this was a McFlea exchange with her saying ‘go post that’ cause didn’t she post horrible photos?

Reactions: 3
Holy tit! This woman! I just can't even... This was her talking about Unique Fam. I 100% believe Jane had something to do with the letter poor Eleanor recieved.
I didn't even know unique fam had other children other than Eleanor in order to have grandchildren. Shows how much I know

Wow. I'm surprised Granny Jane doesn't have arthritis in her thumbs the amount she's been tapping away to her cronies all year

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's done some defending of her precious little skater boiiii behind the scenes hasn't she. She probably dyes his pubes for him when hes upset because they're ginger

• Haha
  • Sick
I didn't even know unique fam had other children other than Eleanor in order to have grandchildren. Shows how much I know

Wow. I'm surprised Granny Jane doesn't have arthritis in her thumbs the amount she's been tapping away to her cronies all year
Yes she has a granddaughter, they’ve got a cheek cursing people phoning social services on them when she’s telling people to do the same! She needs help seriously!

Reactions: 16
Jesus... what the duck is actually going on?! It literally keeps getting more and more bizarre by the minute. Granny is a head case ain’t she?!

Reactions: 31
Hi Steve! Please send your wife away to get some psychiatric help. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 32
Just watched unique fam vlog and she’s been advised by the police to stop doing YouTube. Lots have happened in the last little while which she won’t go into (which is fair enough) by those imbeciles or the minions that troll for them...JANE! I hope Karma comes to the lot of them and soon!

• Wow
Christ... this woman should be in prison. WTF? She needs to go and see a doctor because she is sick in the head. If she sent that card to Unique Fam then she is worse than I thought. How will they defend this. RI leak the admission next if you have it.

Didn't know UF had a grandkid either.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just watched unique fam vlog and she’s been advised by the police to stop doing YouTube. Lots have happened in the last little while which she won’t go into (which is fair enough) by those imbeciles or the minions that troll for them...JANE! I hope Karma comes to the lot of them and soon!
Well thats about right advise Unique fam to stop doing youtube,
and let the Minghams carry on causing havoc no bleeping way
We need to turn the crank My fellow Tattlers we cant let them get away with it any longer.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.