The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck?!? This woman is absolutely off her head. Wonder if Katrina has found out about this. Bloody hell there’s a new scandal every day.
Ive never seen anything like it! A 63 year old grandmother setting up fake accounts to bully a little girl in her own extended family??? I genuinely think that this woman has something deeply wrong with her.

Reactions: 30
hmmm we left the kids home alone for the first time today. Didn't they also say they were home alone all day on monday while they were at the office.
IT happens when Grannys messages is all over the internet.
Haven't watched today's but is it possibly footage from Monday when they were left alone and they didn't vlog yesterday with everything going on?

Reactions: 6
sad that thats the first time Isabelle has walked anywhere without her parents.

Shes never even walked the dog by herself? She's 14.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Please don’t watch today! What a heap of 😴 Girls being made to film whist creepy was at a super important meeting in Leeds, lazy more shopping then doing what she’s actually meant to be doing and that’s posting “some” packages.She didn’t realise how time consuming it would be! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then a meal out all dressed up which they didn’t vlog, my guess is an emergency meeting with Jane and an excuse it being the dads birthday the other day

Reactions: 13
Sarah doesn’t feel comfortable when her children are out on their own but she’s perfectly fine with her husband inappropriately messaging teenagers?! 🧐🤨

Sarahs only packed half of her parcels! She spent the first half of the vlog complaining she’s had to spend £30 on tissue paper (she charged people enough for p&p though) then she went shopping instead of actually going straight to the office to post stuff out. and also more lies because Chris said he’d posted about a hundred parcels at the post office in yesterday’s vlog.

Prinny finally went for a walk!! 😳

No Jane and still no confession from Chris!

They really have no shame. Everything that has gone on lately and they vlog like it’s a normal day. Money before morals! I don’t know how they can show their faces! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but 120 parcels really isn’t a weeks worth of packaging, is it? When I worked part time in Greggs whilst I was in school I’d make up 100 sandwiches in 2 hours, I know it’s not quite the same but still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chris is too cowardly to show his face on the vlogs.

Katrina always takes the piss out of Leah on her vlogs. It's sickening. I do hope she sticks up for her now at least.

Reactions: 9
Youtube has sent emails again.. They are doing a spam/fake account sweep again and to be aware subscriber counts may decrease again.. How many more have they bought for their count lol

Reactions: 10
So her sales talk is going well she thought sending the parcels would be easy 1 minute per parcel and shove it in a bag - nice 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Personally I think even with all this coming out they will still continue to vlog as normal. Lets be real until YouTube take away their channel they will still be vlogging regardless if they are exposed or not. Sad but true.
Tonights vlog once again click bate titles "Home Alone" and if this is not to get ratings I dont know. I didn't watch it because I have no interest in the silly vlogs that they are putting up now its obvious they dont care as long as they get £££££

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but 120 parcels really isn’t a weeks worth of packaging, is it? When I worked part time in Greggs whilst I was in school I’d make up 100 sandwiches in 2 hours, I know it’s not quite the same but still 😂
Imagine spending £50 on a blanket and Sarah and Chris are too lazy to pack it? She’s only putting them in big envelopes! I bet she wraps up more than that on Christmas Eve. Apparently she shouldn’t have taken nana out yesterday. No Sarah don’t blame nana. You’ve had days and days to get peoples orders out but you’ve been too busy spending your profits and eating out. It’ll be summer by the time people get their blankets at this rate. 🤣

I doubt they’ll be fleeing from hurricane Trina in the caravan anytime soon. I bet they’ll be still sorting these orders at next half term.

Reactions: 17
Imagine spending £50 on a blanket and Sarah and Chris are too lazy to pack it? She’s only putting them in big envelopes! I bet she wraps up more than that on Christmas Eve. Apparently she shouldn’t have taken nana out yesterday. No Sarah don’t blame nana. You’ve had days and days to get peoples orders out but you’ve been too busy spending your profits and eating out. It’ll be summer by the time people get their blankets at this rate. 🤣

I doubt they’ll be fleeing from hurricane Trina in the caravan anytime soon. I bet they’ll be still sorting these orders at next half term.
Exactly! They spent Friday night as a celebratory meal and all weekend out shopping both days.

they should have packed all the orders all day Saturday and Sunday and then go for a celebratory meal to celebrate getting the first lot complete in my opinion.Especially when they are charging what £7 delivery?
two adults packing orders they should be able to get tons done in a full 9-5 day. And most small businesses I guess would work way longer than that

Reactions: 22
Islas true colours came out on that little clip with Isabelle.

Half past 9 and Isla was still up and Jace hadnt even been bathed/changed.

Am I the only one to find it weird that Chris lays over Isabelles bed and sits on it vlogging?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Looking a bit sheepish in tonights vlog, Creepy? Embarrassed mummys now also been exposed as a groomer, are we? 😉

And Lazy, 'I don't know about you guys, but comment down below if your husband the same'

No he's not, he's absolutely duck all like your pathetic, nonce of a husband.

And that outift is far too grown up for Esme. But I'm sure it's appealing for your 'target audience'. As it the #firsttime

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Exactly! They spent Friday night as a celebratory meal and all weekend out shopping both days.

they should have packed all the orders all day Saturday and Sunday and then go for a celebratory meal to celebrate getting the first lot complete in my opinion.Especially when they are charging what £7 delivery?
I think she’s watched to much Zoella. She must have thought she’d be having fun in the office and throwing cake parties. I can’t believe she’s got the cheek to take orders and then not post them. I’m sure she said they’d be posted out in one or two days. For £7 they should be going out next day delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it me or is that outfit for Esme a bit inappropriate for a meal out? Or even if it was a family party. A boob tube?

• Wow
Reactions: 27

There have 6 weeks or more back log when they go away in the summer

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is that outfit for Esme a bit inappropriate for a meal out? Or even if it was a family party. A boob tube?
Sarah even said in the vlog when they went shopping it was to old for her, so why let her get it?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
ffs Lazy doesn't even have a job, packing a few blankets should be easy as piss. I don't see how it's such a big issue for her, it would take one day.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.