The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one picked up on isabelle using her real last name in the vlog then?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Nikki is genuine it is a real fallout,mcphee well less said about her the better
I just don’t trust anyone close to them, having seen the extreme lengths they’ve gone to and yes 😂 you’re absolutely right about her.

Reactions: 12
I'm on the fence too with Nikki. Until she spills some tea I'm of the opinion it was an Ingham attempt to infiltrate those that want justice for all their wrongdoings.
I’ve seen nikki say a whole load of..... nothing.

I’m pretty sure nikki could shag Chris and Sarah could smash her windscreen in and they’d still be best friends in 2 weeks.
Its how this lot work. I’d be happy to be proven wrong but I’ve seen nothing to suggest this isn’t just a little tiff or a plan to get people talking.

Reactions: 25
Has anyone else noticed the girls beds haven’t been changed for weeks now? They are still in the LOL bedding that Nana bought them a while back :sick::sick:

I change my bedding and little girls weekly

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m the same, she must have so much she could share.
all she’s shared is information we already knew, from months back.
shes said she wants all the vlogs with herself and mason in to be removed, happened yet nikki!?

Nikki and her fellow trolls are just as bad as Jane.

Reactions: 13
So who is gonna doggysit Prinny if they go on a vacation this week??
Could they put more kids vlogging into one vlog. I wonder if they actually made the girls make all theese small segments the day they were left home alone. to have vlog content when they need it and for the rest of the week they have been bored in the office corridors.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As my mother would say about people who exaggerate: "He puts legs on everything" 😂

You have to do that by law if you're a YouTube vlogger though, don't you? Christmas bedding ☑

Well, if Creepy and Lazy continue to piss their income up the wall on solicitors fees, Chinese backpacks and trying to outdo themselves every Christmas with a mountain range of wrapped tat, they'll end up in a queue at the food bank and Morrisons WILL feel like the good old days.

Didn’t some one say on here or twitter that it cost 5k for a letter I can’t see them having that kind of money anymore unless granny and grandpa are paying😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Between sophia and ingham, very quietly obviously chris attempted to lower the volume at that point but not low enough
Just went and looked. She said "Sophia the first". Definitely didn't say her actual surname. If you watch her say it, you'll see it's definitely not her actual surname she says (trying to explain without giving away her surname to all).

Reactions: 15
Just went and looked. She said "Sophia the first". Definitely didn't say her actual surname. If you watch her say it, you'll see it's definitely not her actual surname she says (trying to explain without giving away her surname to all).
I agree with you, the first, I don't know her surname But it has to bee very close to those two words, the first is what she says. And seems natural in the setting also

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile Sarah will wake up at 11. Pat him on the back and say well done and then she’ll piss off to the office to tie a bow on 4 more of her blankets. 🙄 How is she so blinded by this man?!

It disappeared off mine as soon as I reported so I’m guessing it’s still up but I just can’t see it. He just gets worst doesn’t he? Vile!! 🤬

Steve... where did it all go wrong?
I don’t think she is blind at all ! I think she calls the shots and holds all the cards ! She just doesn’t care if he’s up to no good as long as she can continue to live her life the way she wants to she will let him do what he likes with whom he likes regardless of age or relationship to her.

Money talks = dignity walks !

Any conscience she may have once have had ?? Long gone when she supports her sex offender brother , what difference does it make if it’s her husband? They just must accept that that’s what the men are like in their family ! Which is fair enough if no one else outside of their cloisters where being affected or hurt but we know that’s not the case !

Sickos !!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she is blind at all ! I think she calls the shots and holds all the cards ! She just doesn’t care if he’s up to no good as long as she can continue to live her life the way she wants to she will let him do what he likes with whom he likes regardless of age or relationship to her.

Money talks = dignity walks !

Amy conscience she may have had ?? Long gone when she supports her sex offender brother , what difference does it make if it’s her husband? They just must accept that that’s what the men are like in their family ! Which is fair enough if no one else outside of their cloisters where being affected or hurt but we know that’s not the case !

Sickos !!! 🤬
I agree. I should have said why is she so money hungry that she’ll stay with this man even after knowing the truth about what he gets up to? No amount of money is worth that but obviously money comes before everything else in Sarahs world.

Tbh I’m still not over his tattoo of her name and it’s been months
The big guilt tattoo! 👀 if that didn’t scream guilty I don’t know what did! I can imagine he’ll get her name covered with a big roller skate when they eventually split up. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The vlog started with Chris pretending somebody in home bargains thought he was from family fizz.

Chris pretended he’d just emailed somebody named Kelly and it auto corrected to smelly. Sure it did Chris. Apparently it was an important email. Officer Kelly from the ingham special branch I’m guessing. 🙄

Sarah was cackling in the car.

Isabelle and Esme dressed up as Disney princesses

Sarah was sat on the sofa plugging her bits and bats hoody. shes probably not bothered to post out the ones people have ordered but come on ifam buy more.

Isla ate a cookie.

Jace watched the washing machine.

Sarahs still in the house instead of packing parcels.

Chris was pretending Jace was eating baby rice. It looked like packet savoury rice to me.

Jace hated his “baby rice” and cried.

The girls cleaned the toy room.

Chris read to Jace to make an extra minute of footage.

The ifam sent Sarah an Argos link for a toy she wanted for Jace.

They’re worrying the vlog was tit because they’re busy packing parcels. She’s barely in the office and has only been in business for a week so I wouldn’t use that excuse.

Sarahs looking for more cheap things she can sell to the ifam. She thinks her merch is a great price but she wants some cheap bits so more of the ifam will spend their money.

Chris babbled about something off camera and he wants 4500 thumbs up or he won’t be happy he joked half seriously and full of desperation.

Boring vlog as usual. I wouldn’t bother.

And an ifam said in the comments that they’re her 10th favourite vloggers. 🤣😂
😂🤣😂😂🤣 genius !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Isabelle not realise that more people are going to watch the vlog and see her dressing up as a princess than would see her in asda?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.