The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched tonight’s yawn fest vlog and did anybody else see Sarah’s horrible witch side come out when Isabelle told her she didn’t like the coat she was trying on (rightly so aswell she did look ridiculous) She asked for an honest opinion and then made Isabelle feel bad for giving the honest Opinion! No wonder that girls a stammering nervous wreck growing up with that stupid witch!

Reactions: 19
Did I miss a Cameo by Steve?

I'm surprised he hasnt died of starvation given all the trolling and expressions of undying love to 16 year old she's doing. Who cooks?

Reactions: 3
So after Esme trying on that far too grown up outfit (Lazy’s words!) she’s now got a pic on insta stories with it on! They had something special on today seemingly. Celebrating cutting off each and every person who stuck up for you and has seen your true colours? Celebrating manipulating people out of hard earned cash so you can shop for said clothes and not post them as soon as? Celebrating your husband being a complete and utter disgrace to society and oh of course you too! Hate is too weak a word about how I feel about these cretins. Lies just come so freely don’t they

Reactions: 22
That doll is so freaky it scares me a bit 😂 why doesn't it's eyes open. What will they do when Jace's tea party 🙄 is full of dirty old p×rvs an crazy weirdos. Selling a replica doll of your son an inviting all the bleeping weirdos who buy it to meet him 😡 . Even if you like them reborn dolls, buying one designed from a real baby who you don't know an meeting him is weird as duck.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Just watched tonight’s yawn fest vlog and did anybody else see Sarah’s horrible witch side come out when Isabelle told her she didn’t like the coat she was trying on (rightly so aswell she did look ridiculous) She asked for an honest opinion and then made Isabelle feel bad for giving the honest Opinion! No wonder that girls a stammering nervous wreck growing up with that stupid witch!
Obviously your choice but I wouldn’t even bother watching. You know it’s going to be the same old crap. And it’s putting money in their pockets. It’s not worth giving them a view in my eyes.

Reactions: 9
Old little eye big eye is probably lying about not being able to send packages to P.O. Box in Australia. They probably realise it will cost more than they have paid in postage. Looks like she will be giving out refunds already. She has the most annoying voice. Sorry but how anyone could look at this and think she is ‘beautiful’ must have very low standards lol. It’s not just about the face but the whole personality. Ugly inside and out.

C5421BBE-F3B3-49E0-BFCF-3EEF590F7D49.png

My husbands a creepy nonce who cheats on me with young girls but I’m still smiling cause I rip of

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Obviously your choice but I wouldn’t even bother watching. You know it’s going to be the same old crap. And it’s putting money in their pockets. It’s not worth giving them a view in my eyes.
I use Hooktube as far as i know they don't get views could be wrong because these sites change alot. I just hate view i don't watch T.V this is my entertainment. 😂

Reactions: 1
That lady says she ordered on October 12th, which is before the blanket launch.
So I guess she must be on about normal merch.
Okay my bad, however she has still paid over the odds for cheap tat

Yes the Ingham family Instagram account was strangely “hacked” at the same time and never returned...... aka Chris was a dirty dog and deleted it before the authorities slid into his dm’s.
And conveniently gave Isabelle his old phone!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
As any ifam asked about when this tea party Is? ... I would be pretty pissed to spend nearly £300 on a rubber doll just to meet my idols and 3 months down the line duck all is mentioned
Lmao false advertising buy a doll have a tea party
Small print 2025

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Lazy get the prices wrong for shipping to Australia? That would explain why they don’t want to post there because it is all about the £££s

• Angry
Reactions: 5

More from granny. This time using a fake profile to message her own sons niece!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
£20 for Islas dress! I image Izzy and Esme got something too! Sarah only sees her Nana to see what she can get out of her. 😡

That jace doll looks so cheap, ive seen better looking dolls at poundland!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.