The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no grapes omg in the news in papers do not give babys or kids grapes big choken hazard and just to throw them at him likes hes some sort of animal you peace of dirt, oh I get the girls did go help her cause they did they been promised a holiday if we dont get them done we cant go, we have to get someone In to help get these orders out then all of a sudden bang wham it's all done promised to ifam no cards no paper to wrap them in so therebexso disappointed oh never mind send me sweets and toys and drum though asp but il get your orders out as late as I can selfish

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sarah wanted the girls to help in the office instead of doing homework. The girls look fed up of the office already.

Chris practically throws some cut grapes onto Jace’ high chair.

Sarahs doing that fake hysterical laughing at a pack of taytos crisps and she thought it was funny enough to show Chris the pack and laugh hysterically again. 🙄

The girls went to Greggs and then the office.

Sarah looking stressed surrounded by parcels she still hasn’t posted! She’s off to see nana tomorrow because she’s been promising that she’ll go up all week. Funny she was shopping with her a couple of days ago or was that imaginary nana? 🧐

Chris trying to pretend Jace is saying mama.

Chris said your parcels have been hand wrapped and bowed all by Sarah. Does this arse think blankets wrap themselves? For seven quid Chris I’m not surprised?

Sarah arrived home at 10. Complaining she’s tired and had no lunch. They filmed the girls saying they were taking her Greggs so she must have forgotten she’d filled her face with sausage rolls.

Even more boring than usual. Who’s life revolves around merch? No mention of all the drama from the last few days. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sarahs message to somebody named Vicky during a country joe live. They’re so strange. Who messages fans who have gone off them to ask where they stand? Get a grip Sarah! 🙄 They want to control everything people say about them. It’s so weird. Do people actually act like this?! 👀

View attachment 51976

Apologies if this is already on here.
Oh dear, that is the actions of someone who has lost all her friends. Stop messaging them to try and get them back Sarah.

Reactions: 15
Del Boy would love a cheeky holiday in the sun next week, but it's looking unlikely because of her blanket shop 😂😂

No Groomer Granny around to pack up orders means no sun for Lazy (and no teens for Creepy)

I'm sure the ifam will find hearing Del Boy try and tempt them with her blankets and moaning about how time consuming shipping them off will be positively enthralling, though

Might even hit 2 mil with the exciting QVC content they now churn out

This is way better than them quitting YouTube. Seeing how Creepy actions have affected their lifestyle is hilarious. Oh and our laughter is genuine, Sarah 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I notice that the ‘pop sockets’ that have been reduced to a free gift are now being referred to as ‘phone holders’ 😂 catchy name eh? D’ya like my Ingham family phone holder? Only £10 plus p&p oh you got one for free? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Does anybody know if there is a way that I can stop recommended videos on Youtube? Twice now I've left the room, and have come back in to their videos that have started playing automatically after the one that I was watching had finished! Grrr, it's making me so angry because I don't want to watch them and give them the view. Hope someone can help? xx

Reactions: 4
Disgusting suggestive vlog title with Isabelle in the thumbnail.

I'm so glad Isabelle and Esme are getting some chill time at home alone, without cameras shoved in their faces 24/7. Maybe this "baby and me" malarkey wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Sarah laughing way too hard at something unfunny, just to prove there's no situation... You're fooling nobody, love.

Creepy looking very stressed. Wonder why 😏

10pm - Lazy gets home, and Isla is still awake on a school night. Bloody ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Maybe it's Isabelle's Dad :unsure:
Its her friend not a fan, probably a set up just incase nikki the mole doesnt work out they might get info from vicky the mole. If its a fake fallout that is
I Deffo reckon Nikki was the one sending screenshots to lazy coz she disappeared off live and then turned up again when lazy sent that message to Vicky! 🙄Disgusting freaks the lot of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Does anybody know if there is a way that I can stop recommended videos on Youtube? Twice now I've left the room, and have come back in to their videos that have started playing automatically after the one that I was watching had finished! Grrr, it's making me so angry because I don't want to watch them and give them the view. Hope someone can help? xx
Apols if this has already been answered - if I were you I would just switch off the Autoplay button on youtube then it can't start itself. xx

Reactions: 15
Maybe clear your cookies? They are only showing up because youv watched in the past at a guess.

Reactions: 7
Apols if this has already been answered - if I were you I would just switch off the Autoplay button on youtube then it can't start itself. xx
Thanks for this suggestion, I will go and try it out x

Maybe clear your cookies? They are only showing up because youv watched in the past at a guess.
Thanks for this also, hopefully it will stop for me x

Reactions: 4
Sarah made me laugh the other day when she said something like I’m just a mum who’s started a business. I don’t have a team to get me things I need from the shop. All because she had to go and buy some tissue paper to pack the parcels people ordered about 10 days ago and she’s still not posted them all! 🤣🤣

I noticed Chris hasn’t mentioned his little “skating” trips to Manchester in a while. I bet he’s smuggling Jane in to watch the kids while Sarahs at the office so he can go and get up to his old tricks. 🙄

She’s honestly deranged. I’ve not watched it but can tell from that picture she’s doing her ‘having a breakdown fake laugh’
It’s so fake. Nobody laughs for five minutes at a packet of crisps. I think Jane being banished from the office is getting to her. It’s probably the first time she’s had to do something other than sit on her arse or shop while the girls are at school. 🤣

Reactions: 19
Clearly nobody is buying the pop sockets, they're giving them away on mass. 3 free pop sockets for some "lucky ifam"

• Haha
Wtf is up with the latest vlog title 🤢 he is one disgusting human being. I don’t even want to think about the kind of freaks that might be searching for stuff & stumbling across those innocent girls 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
I Deffo reckon Nikki was the one sending screenshots to lazy coz she disappeared off live and then turned up again when lazy sent that message to Vicky! 🙄Disgusting freaks the lot of them!
I’m still not convinced this whole ‘fall out’ is real, there’s Nikki and a couple of others that I really don’t trust, she’s not really shared anything that wasn’t already known about. I wouldn’t put anything past this lot to try to obtain their ‘haters’ details. Including a fake fall out so that her best friend of many years can be right in the middle of things, screenshotting away for their ‘harassment case’ think about it she’s been a very close friend for years and throughout all his cheating and messaging, she must have tonnes on them.

No no grapes omg in the news in papers do not give babys or kids grapes big choken hazard and just to throw them at him likes hes some sort of animal you peace of dirt, oh I get the girls did go help her cause they did they been promised a holiday if we dont get them done we cant go, we have to get someone In to help get these orders out then all of a sudden bang wham it's all done promised to ifam no cards no paper to wrap them in so therebexso disappointed oh never mind send me sweets and toys and drum though asp but il get your orders out as late as I can selfish
Grapes are fine as long as they’re cut correctly.

Surprised to see that they actually did cut them correctly! Seems they can do one thing right at least.

Reactions: 10
I haven't watched but just seen tonight's title caught doing something she shouldn't with Isabel in the picture, we can only live in hope one day she will pick up the phone and ring her Dad Step mum or grandparents
I sadly wonder if thanks to chris and jane that ship has sailed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.