The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe her most popular blankets not being restocked either, I think that’s a very transparent marketing ploy to make them appear rare and ‘limited edition’ nahh, they’ll be back and being posted out with a pile of free ‘phone holders’ by Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No Del Boy

You just need to send your tat out the day it's ordered rather than seeing pound signs and hitting Matalan

All this because Creepy couldn't keep it in his pants and Granny got caught grooming 😂

I'm loving watching everything come crashing down

View attachment 51979
whoever is buying this needs a lobotomy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What made me question Nikki last night in the live was when Boo Boo came in and she said who’s Boo Boo I haven’t seen that name before. Was a little tell tale sign for me

Reactions: 9
Telling isla on insta they are going away for halfterm... Que the "i already knew" when she "surprises" the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, catching up on here has been a wild ride 😂
How the minging fall...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell is going on with his sideburns 🤢 Is this family petrified of hairdressers or have an infestation of nits they can’t get rid of??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I knew after I posted about Sarah wanting to go away but couldn't because of her blanket shop, she'd do a story hinting they were infact, going away

I posted it to prove they read here 🎣

Hey Sarah 👋 what's it like being known as an enabler and having not only a cheating nonce for a husband but a groomer mother in law? Oh and a pweirdo brother (which you can't deny as he is already behind bars)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What the hell is going on with his sideburns 🤢 Is this family petrified of hairdressers or have an infestation of nits they can’t get rid of??
He is probably not allowed in any hairdressers, imagine the place after cutting some of that grease

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Caught red-handed doing something they shouldn't..what, playing computer games and watching TV and eating isn't so bad on their half term. Let them relax! My parents were never 'on' me like that when I was young as I was trusted to do work and relax also, this helicopter parenting and scolding normal behaviour could just increase anxiousness. For all the talk of awareness of mental health of young people and they're hounded for every moment of relaxation to do work in the office. Looks ridiculously Ott.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I knew after I posted about Sarah wanting to go away but couldn't because of her blanket shop, she'd do a story hinting they were infact, going away

I posted it to prove they read here 🎣

Hey Sarah 👋 what's it like being known as an enabler and having not only a cheating nonce for a husband but a groomer mother in law? Oh and a pweirdo brother (which you can't deny as he is already behind bars)
👌🏻👌🏻 She going to spend the rest of her days bouncing off what Tattle says? I'm not even going to rise to it 👍🏻🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed that Sarah is a member of a FB group I'm in. There have been posts on there exposing Chris' behaviour and even this year since it all came out, she's been posting and bragging about her "job" and where she's travelled to. She has no shame whatsoever

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
They probably put the kids to bed so late because they are too busy reading Tattle and watching the 'trolls' on the lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So in the vlog Sarah is on and on about the girls don't want to go to the office to help her pack up some blankets. And their excuse is homework.
In the office she tells us it is so much to do, she had no idea, they may have to hire help at a later point.
But Later Greesy tells us Sarah is so set on doing everything herself . It has to be her way. so he is only allowed to write the labels and ship it of to the post office.
So what was the girls suppose to help her with in the office,much better for them to be home making some vlog content.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.