The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks staged. She’s just waiting behind Esme to do that.

Reactions: 16
That looks staged. She’s just waiting behind Esme to do that.
no it looks like that on this particular bit but when you watch it on the vlog she comes sprinting down the stair when she hear Sarah talking to Esme about her outfit.

Reactions: 20
🤦‍♀️ Imagine being 14 and walking round in the same clothes as your little sisters

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
no it looks like that on this particular bit but when you watch it on the vlog she comes sprinting down the stair when she hear Sarah talking to Esme about her outfit.
I did wonder, as I don’t watch the vlogs.
Thanks for clearing it up.

Reactions: 5
Oh but lazy got such a bargain on that advent calendar yesterday! Hi ifam buy my overpriced crap while I shop for bargains 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So Isla asked by her teacher what did you do this weekend. Oh I went to Mothercare and Smyths on Saturday and again on Sunday! Making memories right there aren’t you! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Also creepy would have known about the sleep suit and how much the books cost as he edited the vlog? Hmmm 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
20191021_173844.jpg
20191021_173822.jpg

Look at the state of rudolph in the corner. His skin must hate him, he's so terrified of showing his natural hair colour, he'd rather scrape his skin red raw everyday 🤢🤢🤢

Cant believe they left that bit of Isla in, you could see her run downstairs and push in front of Esme. She is a spoilt, attention seeking little madam!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
If my kid acted like Isla did they'd be getting some sort of consequence. Sarah does tell her to 'get back' but she just laughs so obviously knows Sarah doesn't give two shits.

Reactions: 27
If my kid acted like Isla did they'd be getting some sort of consequence. Sarah does tell her to 'get back' but she just laughs so obviously knows Sarah doesn't give two shits.
Boo boo can do no wrong :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They have absolutely NOTHING to film when not on a package holiday .
Wait even on a package holiday they have nothing to film . Every holiday booked is a desperate attempt at getting content because at home ALL they have is Morrison’s and that God awful retail park ! They are grey people living a grey life with a grey channel . Watching the mother eat her feelings and desperately pretend that life is amaaaaaaazing Is a very lot cringeworthy to watch . How she is dressing her children the same is beyond me. It’s a certain kind of mother that does that . She needs validation because she is so deeply deeply lacking in something in her life .... oh that’s right , a job , friends a straight husband , talent , taste and class

Reactions: 25
Isla is a brat pure and simple. No excuses she really is. If she lived in reality she wouldn't survive 2 minutes. Congratulations Chris and Sarah just look at that brat you created that by making her believe she's above everyone else snd something she's not. If only she knew that her uncle is a sex offender, her daddy a cheat with ifam, her mum a compulsive liar who thinks it's OK to bully manipulate and OK her husband has sex with teenagers, if only she new granny was also a groomer of teens that little girl wouldn't be so quick to act the special little booboo she does now.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
the laugh of Sarah irritated me. But I do hope she got her an reprimand off camera afterwards. I did not even understand that the Get back was meant for Isla.

Reactions: 6
So basically your saying it's the children and parents fault? Keeping an eye or not it's the groomers fault period!
Nope didn’t say that at all. Your reaching. I explicitly said I’m not victim blaming. But I do find it shocking that the parents are not safeguarding their children AGAINST these groomers.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.