The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proof Jane didnt contact the girls mum about the hoodie or that her friends asked. Oh the lies....
“Ta hun.....” and just like that Jane.... it’s all coming undone 😬

Chris dug that grave, but granny Jane and Sarah put the nails in the coffin.
its a family affair for sure.

Reactions: 29
Wtf is isla doing, discipline her sarah u hole 😡 get off ur lazy arse and parent
She is a brat

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Wtf is isla doing, discipline her sarah u hole 😡 get off ur lazy arse and parent
She is a brat
Yep! Isla just walked away laughing from that. The way Sarah said "get back" was in a jokey way. Isla's just going to learn that it's funny to do things like that. Even if Sarah did reprimand her off camera, Isla is going to be so confused.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Did they just go to mothercare to slag everything off? “Look at the size of this sleepsuit *scoff scoff*” “I didn’t pay that much for mine!”. And while they were trying out the jumperoos what was with all five of them playing with it like it was for them? Jason didn’t know what was going off bless him!

Reactions: 17

Yep! Isla just walked away laughing from that. The way Sarah said "get back" was in a jokey way. Isla's just going to learn that it's funny to do things like that. Even if Sarah did reprimand her off camera, Isla is going to be so confused.
They should keep the kids being told off in the vlogs, at least then 'ifam' kids will definately know these people are not so perfect. Lazy and creepy need to stop pretending everything is all hunky dory at home etc

Reactions: 12
Regarding Jane’s response on insta-
THE BLOODY CHEEK OF THE WOMAN!!! Claiming that she did nothing wrong but help Charlie and provide a place to talk about her feelings??? Jane it’s in the screenshots you absolute moron. You repeatedly get her to message people and find out information for you? And when she says she can’t you press her!!! You are a GROOMER. I am furious right now and genuinely can’t believe her statement.
It’s because of people like you granny Jane that young girls like Charlie don’t come forward regarding things like this because they are made out to be liars or they got it all wrong 😡 we all noticed you did not deny getting Charlie to do your disgusting work for you ! You honestly should be ashamed of yourself, ask yourself why you did not do the hating yourself of a fake account ! Yes we know why it’s because you know it was wrong! Well done Charlie for speaking out

Reactions: 18
It's not hard to hide thinks nowadays 16 year olds are alot more clever and tech savvy than there parents ever was my young teen has a phone but tbh I have no ficking clue what I'm looking for when i do go it 😳 text and calls and a couple of social media that's about it but if my daughter wants to hide somethink she will so I talk to her all the time about grooming and internet safety and I just hope to god she doesnt hide tit from me but at 16 you do have to give them abit of privacy and trust otherwise you will end up like sarah is too izzy and that's ver unhealthy.... my daughter is at her youth club atm for all I know she could be smoking drinking etc I'm not and cant be there supervising her 24/7 and tbh I wouldnt want to but theres only so much parents can do ... if this girls parents are say in there 50s they prob dont know what there looking for on her phone

Reactions: 12
Oh my god no way!! Is she maf
Omg radfords are having baby #22!!! There ya go lazy, if youtube fails you could start popping out a heap of kids for the benefits 🤱🤱👶👶👶. I’m sure you have enough freebie baby clothes 😎🤣
oh no is she mad? The risks to her and the baby are so high! They have got issues that need a therapist to address.

It makes me so sad that izzy follows that charlie and I'm sure loads of her school do. I wish I go take that poor girl away from those vile parents. She will be in school today being bullied because her family are scum bags :(
I have serious concerns about Izzy being around Chris and his parents. God only knows what is being said and done to her behind closed doors. Typical signs of abuse are withdrawal from friends, being anxious and jumpy, behaving young than their age etc. I wish social services would take this serouly and talk to Izzy about things. The poor kid needed therapy for goodness sake. She is 14! Things do not look good for her

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is it normal behaviour to go in to a shop, pull a toy off a shelve then plonk your baby in it?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Actually, with a poncy dad and groomer granny, wearing the same clothes as her little sisters is probably the least of Izzys worries, unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Are you meant to put your baby in the display models at mothercare? What if he was sick or had a blow out.

I cant imagine Isla is very liked at school with the attitude she has.

Reactions: 19
Is it normal behaviour to go in to a shop, pull a toy off a shelve then plonk your baby in it?
No, not as far as I'm aware! I've never seen anyone do anything like that when ive been in those kind of shops!

Reactions: 11
Are you meant to put your baby in the display models at mothercare? What if he was sick or had a blow out.

I cant imagine Isla is very liked at school with the attitude she has.
I didnt think they were built properly to put kids in when they were on display

Reactions: 8
If it was my new business I'd be so excited to be getting orders that I'd have stayed late Friday night packing them to get them posted on Saturday - Any Saturday orders I'd have gone in Sunday to make sure they could have been posted this morning - content and shopping for bits and bats and ribbon came first though it seems. She's soon going to get bored of having to actually run that company herself
I've never heard of anyone who runs their own business thinking that you get weekends off. You really don't - especially at the beginning. You have to really devote yourself to building the business and throw yourself into networking. Did she even send out press / influencer gift packs?

Reactions: 16
I didnt think they were built properly to put kids in when they were on display
I thought this too, saying that it’s been a while since I went baby toy shopping. I’d certainly say the one lazy practically dragged off the shelf was ment to stay where it was.

Reactions: 8
I thought this too, saying that it’s been a while since I went baby toy shopping. I’d certainly say the one lazy practically dragged off the shelf was ment to stay where it was.
Suprized they didnt break his legs if you look when he was in that toy cringe pushing him along his legs omg

Reactions: 4
Anyone else spot the time when Creepy was saying good night to Esme and Isla?

I think 11.20 is quite late for a 7 year old going to bed on a school night

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Finished work at 5 and came on to check and I was on page 11 of 29 holy moly!!!! That was wild. Really makes me upset for the girls and jace!!! I feel like I’m years to come there will be documentaries made on how fucked up family vloggers. I think the consequences are going to be horrible !!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.